Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Alllllll the Longroofs.....Let's see 'em boys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ♠Stovebolt♠, Oct 3, 2003.

1. great thread. makes me miss the 57 Townsman I sold a few years ago. 3 owner, 35K miles all original with one correct repaint. I added drop spindles and classic rolling stock.
    Ken
    [​IMG]

2. another view

Attached Files:

3. henry's57bbwagon

henry's57bbwagon

Here's mine, Henry.
    [​IMG]

4. Here's the shortest longroof you'll ever see...a '51 Crosley Super two-door wagon.

Attached Files:

5. mudbog42

mudbog42

Guess I'll join in while I still own it, too bad I need to sell it. But here it is

Attached Files:

6. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

Here are a few from this past weekend

Attached Files:

7. john walker

john walker

i'm doing the this woodie at the moment. it was a 1949 buick super woodie. now it's a 1949 cadillac. complete 49 cad frame/engine/trans, rear cad fenders bolted right on and matched the buick doors. i welded on a 49 cad firewall so the hood opens front ways instead of sideways, and the heater and cad related stuff mates to the engine properly. got a coat of varnish on it with many more to go, and a lot of sanding between coats. slow drying crap. nothing like paint.
    the 55 buick and 55 chevy i sold a while back. the buick was stock and i installed a 95 LT-1 in the chevy. hated to see the chevy go, but the city is on me for too many cars on the street during the day.

Attached Files:

8. fill in the side rear windows and make it a gasser and come up with a cool name and hit the strips

9. Kerry67

Kerry67

LOVE the 55 Buick.

10. jerseyboy

jerseyboy

Nice wood John;) This is what Iv'e been working on. Right now I'm tearing it down. It's a banger, and I'm gonna hop up the engine a bit and go fenderless.
    [​IMG]

11. john walker

john walker

a fenderless woodie would be awesome. red wires, dumped, yeah!

12. Ghostcruiser

Ghostcruiser
    from NE Florida

The 'bird on the way to the paint booth...right AFTER the top tank on the radiator blew a seam...damn if it always something...:mad:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rob

13. Billybobdad

Billybobdad

That Caddie woodie is off the hook!! You gotta post pics of it when completed.

14. 64LeSabre455

64LeSabre455
    from Adkins, Tx

Man I have been lookin for one of these for a long time. Currently They are 2 listed on e-gay, but one is rough and the other well it is not my style. Take a look tell me what ya think ID120304829029
    Anyone know where I can get one. Want one that is a project but not to rough!!

15. Billybobdad

Billybobdad

1939 Bantam Wagon supposedly the only one made.

Attached Files:

16. 59flatbedford

59flatbedford

hey i thought this was probably a good place to put this. Anyway i got a friend who has a 62 ford fairlane wagon that he is getting rid of i was just curious if any one out there was interested. if not it will probably go to the srapyard even tho it looked like it was in pretty good shape but didnt look real close. send me a pm or email if interested.

17. ramzoom

ramzoom
    from California

That Bantam wagon is cool. I just toured the Nethercut Museum in Sylmar and they have a coupe as well as a roadster they are currently restoring. I couldnt believe how small that engine is in those cars! Throw some racks on the roof and a 10' Velzy longboard up top and your set!

Movinman likes this.
  18. That little Bantam is bitchin...tons of potential...what's the story with that one?

19. MCINK

MCINK
    from EASTRIVER

That bantam must pull wheelies all the time...

20. This is our shopping wagon.

Attached Files:

21. 25ratdodge

25ratdodge

here is a pic of mine, thought maybe it would fit in here.

Attached Files:

22. Grimbo

Grimbo

Well here's mine 1962 EK Holden
    [​IMG]

23. 60 Belair

60 Belair

my wag

Attached Files:

24. munchr

munchr

only just saw this thread, here's a pic of my 57 mercury two door wagon. Now running 351 windsor-aod-9"

[​IMG]

25. LOWFOMOCO

LOWFOMOCO
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Here is my 69 Squire...Hope it qualifies...

Attached Files:

26. Rik

Rik

Very nice 'Squire !
    Can we see a picture from the side ? I would like to see how the wheels look (I have a VistaCruiser in kinda the same color)
    Rik

27. Choptop

Choptop

I'm in love.

28. got mine outta the paint shop today...54 plymouth wagon/sedan delivery now

Attached Files:

29. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

"IZZY" is coming along....
    [​IMG]

30. Man do we love wagons. Remember when we were growing up Mom and Dad drove a wagon and how embarassing it was to ride with them. Whats going on now? In reality we loved 'em because the extra space kept that pesky little brother or sister away from you.
    I've had plenty of wagons over the years but wish I still had the '64 Chev wagon my wife and I went on our honeymoon in in 1976. It was white, blue int, 283, PG, AC, wire wheel caps, roof rack. Someday I'll have another.

Had too many to post here. Go to my website to see them in "Mikeys Rides."

Mikey
    www.MikeysPinstriping.com
    "I've Done Bad Things to Innocent Wagons"