Register now to get rid of these ads!

PRIMER NATIONALS 2008 Pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris Casny, Aug 31, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

2. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

A couple more....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. sololobo

sololobo

Great stuff Chris, love takin the trip and not leavin the farm! And the wildwood weed just made'm cooler! The shot inside from the back window is mindblowin. Rudys Rig Rocks!!Muchos Gracious!!-Sololobo

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  4. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

I hear you, but anger does not really solve anything in the end.
    It will all work out.

Thanks for posting those, Dans place looks real good

5. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

6. Plowboy

Plowboy

Thanks for the pics Chris!

Sucks about Fish's car, I even rember commenting when I was riding with him, "Man, I'd be afraid to drive this thing around with all the idiots out here." So I guess he can blame me for jinxing him.

7. munster

munster
    from burbank

great pics man! rudys car is tits but sucks to hear about fish's car!

8. Retrorod

Retrorod

Thanks for the outstanding images of some great iron. We had a good weekend, and not to hi-jack your thread or anything, I'd like to add just one of my images which sums up my feelings. Relaxed & laid back.

Attached Files:

9. 53chevy

53chevy

Great pics Chris! Always good to see your pics.

Ken

10. bigfive

bigfive
    from south L.A.

here's a couple i took.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Sutton Speed

Sutton Speed

Does anyone know what rearend was in this beautiful coupe? Thanks

12. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

No, but I hope Rudi would come out of hiding and answer some questions.

13. popawolf

popawolf

great pics. and thanks for the pics of my junk. reguards mr wolf.

14. [​IMG]

Love this pic!!!

15. leocad

leocad
    from LA, CA

hope you dont mind me adding mine to this thread...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. RUDOG

RUDOG

The Rearend is a 1958 Ford Truck 9 inch with 3.50 ratio. the backing plate to Backing plate is 55 inches? 54 inches? I can check for you when I get home?

Thanx Dreadman for the "Rudi Day" Proclaimation. You crack me up man! I remember you yelling that in the park on the way to the DiCe Party. Good Times my Swiss friend...good times...

What a weekend!!! I never thought in a million years I'd come home w/ Best Hot Rod @ the Primer Nationals this past Labor Day weekend. When I started the 31 Coupe 4 years ago, I never had intentions on competing w/ other cars ( I still don't) or being in Magazines. I just wanted to use the metal skills my father taught me, build a Trailer-less Hot Rod to drive and hang out w/ my friends. Thank you Walden Speed Shop for the Trophy & John Parker for not kicking Me and Nick O'Teen out for doing No No's.

I want to thank Nick O'Teen / Nick Hanson for all Bodywork, Paint and help on the assembly after it was painted. It couldn't have done without him.

Thank you everyone I met this past weekend and on this Thread for all the kind words. Thank you

17. leocad

leocad
    from LA, CA

and a few more my friend Rob of Flatblackphotography took. I really like the angles and colors he uses..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. str8Pipe65's

str8Pipe65's

looks like i missed out again- i went last year and it was a blast wish i coulda went this year- i hate fuckin work!!

19. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

nice pics everyone

20. orphaneddie

orphaneddie

Rudi, your car looks pretty amazing.... what did you say? 4 years and 5 girlfriends later?? ha ha

you deserved the win! I am just pissed that they changed the trophy day to Sunday evening... i wanted more people there to see you grab that award! sweet speech!

21. RUDOG

RUDOG

No!! It's 4 years and 3 Girlfriends later it took to build this Coupe He he he...But, my EmilyBelle was the most supportive seriously. I love her to death for letting me walk rite into the garage after work and work on this Coupe..

Thanx Eddie...I'm still in shock about this award. It's a good feeling knowing someone likes what you built...I'm not much of a speacher, wasn't ready for that one.

22. 53chevy

53chevy

Hey, well deserved, only saw it at Dan's and when you left, aahhh, the sound! Congrats, man, you were in some good company too!

Ken

23. zibo

zibo
    from dago ca

"I want to thank Nick O'Teen / Nick Hanson for all Bodywork, Paint and help on the assembly after it was painted. It couldn't have done without him."

Didn't get to see your coupe in person yet, but the pics are pretty impressive.
    Nick O'Teen definitely has the magic touch when it comes to body and paint.

TP

24. RUDOG

RUDOG

Zibo, He definitely has the magic touch. I'm just glad he was one of my closest friends. Iam going to make a prediction:" Nick O'Teen is going to blow every one away when he finishes Zipperneck Steve's 40 Mercury and his name will FINALLY be up there w/ the big car builders & Painters of the past and Present...He deserves it!"

25. RUDOG

RUDOG

Thank you so much for the well deserved, Thank you. I was in real good company. The Hot Rods there were amazing! The thing is, my car isn't even finished yet?!? and I still got Best Hot Rod!?! I still got Glass & Upholstery to do. It will definatly be at the Grand National Roadster Show 2009 coming up. Finished!!!

O/T As I was leaving Dan's, I tried to be respectful to the band playing and roll my car to the end of the driveway so my motor wouldn't drown out the band. So as my Girlfriend EmilyBelle(HAMB) was moving people out of the way I rolled over her foot w/ my Coupe! I thought she was going to kill me!!...she didn't kill me. She's okay, I didn't break any toes, Thank God! she said: "Boyfriends run over their girlfriends toes all the time! Don't worry about it!" I should watch and look before I roll out anywhere. A lesson I learned this weekend...

Thanx again

26. 53chevy

53chevy

Ahhh man, hope you didn't get a frying pan to the head when you got home(hahaha!!) I walked out in the street to get a better look as you went down the road, what a sight and sound! And Nick O Teen, that guy is just amazing, I'll look forward to seeing that Mercury too!

Ken

27. orphaneddie

orphaneddie

dude.. I heard her squeal from across the parking lot and thought you ran over her! damn.. .I saw her foot just a few miutes later... looked black and blue!

what are gonna have to buy her?

28. Rudy,
    Anybody who looks at that car in person wouldn't complain about any award,for a Hotrod! I can just imagine after you got your interior and top insert! JAW-DROPPIN!!!!

29. RUDOG

RUDOG

She's fine, Emily just got me a beer He he he. Nahhhhh..everything's good. We'll just have to put that in the:" something always happens @ The Primers File "...

I just gave her a '34 Truck cab!!!!.....

30. RUDOG

RUDOG

Thanx Bad Bob....Thank you...