Register now to get rid of these ads!

Poor Boys Banned in Sacramento - Rant

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BruceVE, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 35ratbstr

35ratbstr
    from Colorado

My guess it was all the Non traditional rodents driving billet laden rigs on lay over from a Barrett-Jackson auction.:rolleyes:

Not called for but you cant tell me KNOWBODY SAW ANY OF IT GOING ON DURING the weekend.

2. OK, when you happen upon a drunk guy taking a dump... How do YOU stop him?

The host club is reponsible?? The behaviors happened at the hotel, not the venue.

What happened to to personal responsibility?

If they are guest of the hotel, charge their credit cards, if they are NOT guests, then they are trespassing and the hotel should have called the cops and have them removed. There's no security guard at this hotel?

I understand the hotels not wanting them back, it sucks that a few assholes ruin it for everybody, but the common denominator here is not the Poor Boys, it's the immature drunk vandals... Who are getting their jollies right now because we are talking about them.

3. LSW

LSW

If you come upon that situation ever, kick the guy right in the asshole.
    Trust me.
    A size 13 steel toed Doc in the ass will discourage that kind of behaviour in the future.

4. lowerdtrucks

lowerdtrucks
    from Yuma, AZ

Sometimes I wonder why I spend so much time on H.A.M.B, Its funny shit like this that makes me fall outta my chair laughing.

5. KIRK!

KIRK!

Sad and pathetic, but not surprising.

I hate humans.

6. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Just because they put on the show, they have to babysit everyone until sunrise? C'mon...

That sucks the hotel was trashed. What the fuck is wrong with people?

7. I guess I need to clarify... how do you stop them WITHOUT getting feces on you.

8. Shit on the lawn? Who the fuck DOES that? Who raised you? I know that the persons responsible are probably reading this. Are you that fucking immature? And then you wonder why there's no more shows. Way to go dumb ass.

9. Figures we would get this from a new guy. Makes me wonder, maybe you know more about it, and why?

10. Hey, it washes off.

11. LSW

LSW

It washes off with a garden hose, but(t) is worth it. :)

Man there is no controlling some peoples kids.
    Don't beat yourself up, low rent is as low rent does. Did these people f'n this up even own cars?
    I feel for you.

3 years ago I was the asshole doing burnouts and getting the cops attn. (with plenty of encouragement from the crowd). Today I understand more of the big picture.
    Your situation totally sucks, sorry man.

Come to Lonestar Roundup and dig on the "Self Policing" that goes on.
    We/They don't tolerate no mess.

12. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

The more I think about this, the more disgusted I get. Original post says "multiple" turds. What kind of low life looks at shit on the lawn and says "What a great idea! I gotta try that!"????

Just because your parents didn't teach you anything doesn't mean you can't know right from wrong.

13. lowerdtrucks

lowerdtrucks
    from Yuma, AZ

I guess I need to clarify, the comments made by some of these guys are damn funny. The one by 37olds is just funny. No disrespect to the situation. I've never shit on the lawn at a car show. Not sure what even makes one want to do that. Probabley is those billet hot rod guys. Relax.

14. hotrod40coupe

hotrod40coupe

WOW, What a great idea! Why don't you call it WOODSTOCK?

15. thepoz57

thepoz57

Its just like the jackasses doing burnouts out of a cruise nite that ruin it for everybody. Nothing like having no where to go because the owner of the property says "never again".

16. 35ratbstr

35ratbstr
    from Colorado

The more you think about it just makes you speechless..............................

17. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

Who's the fag that gave this one star, the grass shitter?

18. zibo

zibo
    from dago ca

burnouts and hotrods are synonymous but shitting and tagging are totally different!
    TP

19. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

From a guy who has been having a great deal of fun for over 40 years in the hot rodding hobby and all the while respecting other's property, all I can say is I hope you are all real proud of yourselves.
    I'm just without words.
    You all just dealt blow to the hobby. Thanks, guys.
    Don't look for sympathy from guys like me...

20. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

Oh, and one more thing:
    Some shows today have been too much about the "scene" and not about the cars and the hobby itself.
    Thats the problem.

21. I agree here.

The host club should not be held responsible for what people staying at the hotel did.
    Every hotel I've been to lately has all your personal info, ID, credit card, etc, so if you trash it, they have you by the sack.
    If you are not smart enough to keep rowdys out of your room, its your fault.
    If there was such a commotion, I would think the hotel would have shut it down.
    The people that trash others' property are just shit in my opinion. Its not cool, or "tough" or "rockeriffic".
    You are dicks that fuck it up for the rest of us.
    If I was at that or any hotel where that shit was going on, I'd either handle it myself, or call the cops.

Bullshit like this will fuck it up for us all.

22. blackmopar

blackmopar
    from fallbrook

this is exactly how to right the wrong with the hotel, then get the camera footage, find out if random hooligans or another club - then you have options on where to go from there, but in the end its a hard lesson for your club and/or chapter - trustme, being from an MC I know this very problem - at YOUR sponsored event, ya gotta have most of your guys if not all on point running security - fuck getting police involved - that isnt necessary - but if you host, you MUST have security handled - there are always idiots that need to be checked, and sometimes checked hard.
    the hotel needs retribution, and deservedly so, its the right thing to do, then hopefully they will recognize you guys as straight up and allow you back. not on any soapbox here, but thats how a 3 piece MC would resolve it, I like seeing some of the CCs taking on the structure of the MCs - if you dont have, elect an SA and get them rolling on event security
    but yea, sucks bigtime man - good luck at repairin it!

23. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Some people never know just what a show promoter goes through,how much work is involved,and that in a lot of cases is responsible for property damage. Sorry to hear this Bruce.
    Maybe next year you can do a day time event at a park,then let everyone fend for themselves when comes time to get a room. Just a thought.
    Axle

24. Thats bollock's Bruce, fucking idiots ruin it for everyone...Sound's like the idiot's that fucked up VLV too.

25. Bookz

Bookz

Nearly every week we have guys on here defending their right to do burnouts, turn their yard into a junkyard and eyesore and work late at night in their shed and to hell with the neighbours etc. These are the same poor white trash that wreck it for everyone. And it really pisses me that they think that anti social behaviour is what hot rodding is about.

A host club can't be held responcible for what happens away from a event however some clubs maybe need to look at how they portray themselves and their event and this is in no way a dig at the Poor Boys.

However it does illustrate how we have let the Traditional Hot Rod movement get hi jacked by absolute shit heads and the damage they can do to the whole scene. We all have a obligation to look after our reputation and how the average person views us.

26. axle

axle
    from Drag City

And people asked why we (Shifters) beefed up security and had rules at VLV. This is the reason why. There are just some that are there to ruin it for everyone, and act like fuckin animals !

27. Lucky77

Lucky77

Probably a bunch of "walk-a-billies" to paraphrase Bad Bob describing greased up pompadoured posers who get out of their Honda Civics a block from the show. I can't see real hot rodders/car people pulling shit like this. We partied all night in the hotel parking lot at the Cinematic. At the end we picked up our trash and nobody got out the Krylon or shit on the sidewalk.

Sorry if this hurts the Poor Boys reputation, they don't deserve it. They've always been cool, and stand up guys at the shows I've seen them at.

28. The show was MUCH better this year Alex, hope next years new venue leads to bigger & better stuff.

29. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Thanks buddy, We're gonna work hard.

30. T-Bone

T-Bone

You kick him in the chin. This accomplishes two things...it sends him a clear message that he's a dumbass, and it causes him to fall backwards onto his own turd pile. Hilarity ensues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.