Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Official.....Kiwi Kev thank you thread.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Royalshifter, Aug 31, 2008.

1. slammed1

slammed1

Appears you guys had a GREAT time,and wonderful GTG>

Im a newbie here and in the middle of lame ole nowhere Ark,but would have loved to be at that GTg for sure.

I would also like to say that there are some great guys here on this board,even though I dont post much I do a TON of reading and "searching" LOL and I have a big bunch of guys I would like to meet personally if I ever decide on a big road trip and Kiwi,and royal are two on that list.

Thanks Guys,to you two and to all the others who are here to help make this place a great place of history and info.

KUDOS
    Brian

2. Beach Hop

Beach Hop

Yeah I've got to agree.... this party rocked. Nice to finally meet you Kiwi Kev. You are a legend back in NZ and deservedly so. The hospitallity of you opening your home up for this party was exceptional.

Cheers,

Noddy

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

O no, twice Bob screwed up and posted 4 photos in one reply!:eek::p

4. rough crowd! I'm working on it,OKAY!!!!
    Don't you have some cookies to bake???

5. Desoto's "Road Rocket"...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Sloppyseconds

Sloppyseconds
    from Pasadena

I could not beleive how good Ricks car looked..... he musta spent hours detailing the thing... I asked he kinda laughed at me, but it looked really good. He musta been trying to impress someone!:D:D:D

7. Kiwi Kev is my hero

8. Denise, you and Megan are always welcome but you have to behave better than in Wendover. Haven't had any problems with the neighbors or cops here yet;)

9. Sloppyseconds

Sloppyseconds
    from Pasadena

Yeah... we met your neighbors at the other end of the alley... they were very nice and had nothing but nice thing to say about you.

10. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

MAN! I missed it again! Had to pick my battles this weekend. Couldn't come up both days for the primer nats. Next year! Looks like Kev' REALLY knows how to throw a party!

11. Better watch it! Little paint,little chrome,and he'll be stealing your throne!!!

12. photofink

photofink

Thanks a bunch Kevin. Had a great time!
    Oh and thanks for holding on to my camera.

13. Vintage Roadside

Vintage Roadside

Kevin - Thanks again for inviting us to the bbq. It was nice getting a chance to talk with you and to have a chance to look at your collection. Again, thanks for the amazing hospitality.

14. rooman

rooman

Kev,
    you did not have all those good looking women around when I came to visit last May--were you holding out on me<G>. Looks like it was a blast.

Roo

15. Retrorod

Retrorod

Thanks again Kevin!! Finally got to meet alot of people I've only heard stories about. Spent some time with Willie finding out how our pasts have crossed into the present. Your neighbors are cool, when Flower and I were leaving in her roadster we got hooked up with your neighbor from across the street......the guy talked our arms off, seemed genuinely pleased with the whole affair. That was moments before Adam's big block swallowed a valve. Great people, great pig, great cars....great host.

16. daveyboy56

daveyboy56

Hey Bob thanks for the pic. I was there just a low key kinda guy. But i did have fun
    Thanks again Kev
    Daveyboy

17. orphaneddie

orphaneddie

Looked like a great party Kevin. Everyone rubbed it in a said how awesome it was. If I didnt loose my breaks driving out of the Primer Nats show I would have been there..... 1st gear all the way home sucked!

18. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

19. photofink

photofink

The hula hoop people were a nice touch
    :D:confused::D

20. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

Kev i have to say you are one of the nicest and most humble guys i have ever met, not to mention skilled.

the only reason i was bummed about not making primer this year was knowing that i was going to miss your bbq, hopefully next year i will be in attendance.

a big thanks to Kiwi Kev the hot rod hero for showing us what its really all about!

21. Kiwi Tinbender

Kiwi Tinbender

Looks like Grease and Squeak ate my share of the Pig.....Good to see you at the Salt, Kev, wish we could have talked a bit more.....

22. Thanks Tetnus.

Photofink....I have no idea how it turned into the Hot Rod BBQ and hula hoop party:confused:.:eek:.....weird.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]