Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Alllllll the Longroofs.....Let's see 'em boys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ♠Stovebolt♠, Oct 3, 2003.

1. I would like to dedicate this thread to everyone with a wagon. I want anyone to come to this thread and see all the glory that are wagons! Here is mine....a 1959 Chevy Parkwood, stock.....bone stock...original everything....except for the custom headlight lids, skirts, and Mexican Blanket seat cover.....no frills, no gimmicks...power nuthin. Don't yah just love 'er?!

Attached Files:

2. And here is my other..........under construction........all the while experimenting with color...........still can make up my mind....... [​IMG] No pics of the 2 door though...in time though.....just gotta cut down a tree hehe. Anyway this is also a 1959 Parkwood. Unlike the other, It has power brakes, and a power back window...OOOooooOOOoooo......special.....

Attached Files:

3. Blownolds

Blownolds
    from So Cal

Waggin's are bichin. There aren't enough around anymore, but once in a while there will be some cool old deal from around 1955 to 1964 or so. There ought to be a classic wagon club. Can you imagine taking the family on a road trip with a classic trailer hitched to it?

Now I have seen Edsels, and I have seen Oldsmobiles, and I have seen Chryslers and Fords (all wagons being quite scarce now), but I have NEVER seen a '57-9 Mercury wagon, ever. Any out there?

And can you imagine trying to restore one??? Where would you find the parts that are wagon-specific?

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  4. Here's my old one before I sold it earlier this year... Sat for 35 years in Nevada. 59 Parkwood PS, PB, 348, power back window, original paint and tons of patina...

Travis

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 and Big mike 1968 like this.

5. Wagons are cool.

6. Wowcars

Wowcars

...and my other.

Attached Files:

7. Tyson,heres my 61 nomad as it sat when we got it.Gonig threw a bit of a transformation right now as you already know........Shiny

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 and Latigo like this.
  8. imo the best one over here

monkey

Attached Files:

9. New age Caprice wagon on smoothies........OH MY!!! Who woulda thunk??? Looks Bitchin, man!!!!

10. D Picasso

D Picasso

Now I have seen Edsels, and I have seen Oldsmobiles, and I have seen Chryslers and Fords (all wagons being quite scarce now), but I have NEVER seen a '57-9 Mercury wagon, ever. Any out there?

yep.

Attached Files:

11. Heres a pic of my bro's canadian poncho wagon........Shiny[​IMG]

12. Thanks for the posts everyone.......can't wait to see all the pics as days go on. Blownolds, that vision you have of the Classic Wagon Club...and the family raod trip with the Airstream on the back.......ohhhh baby! Shiny....she's beautiful....but I wouldn't expect anything less from you!!! Keep 'em comin....and maybe I will start the Classic Wagon Registry! We'll have "Round-Ups". [​IMG] Surf Monkey, I had your car as my wallpaper for a month! She's a beaut!!

13. THOM

THOM

here's mine.... it'll look a little different at the pileup...
    [​IMG]
    the texas sun was very kind to it.....

14. Put some wheels on 'er man!!!!! She's done!!!! [​IMG]

15. He is one of our girl Ginger! 1959 Pontiac......very sexy........... [​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. Hear is another '59 Ponti.......A different kind of sexy.....Scott n Jay done real good... [​IMG]

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 and Rooster72 like this.
  17. And here is our buddy Lorne's 60 Plymouth.......fer all you Mopar fans...........this is a pure beauty! One of the coolest cars the came to the local Friday Night Cruise-in....and a nice guy! [​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

okay confession time... I dont know how to put up pics...but I have a wagon. how does a second owner 56 buick special estate wagon sound? There was a pic of it with my buddies 59 pontiac on lowandgold59's intro just a couple days ago... Hey redmeat, help me out!?! -J.

19. Hears a front end shot....hehehe......with a little gratuitous wagon shot for myself parked along side there [​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. lowsquire

lowsquire
    from Austin, TX

not as big as all those land yachts, but cool nonetheless....and mine.

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 and mrspeedyt like this.
  21. The_Monster

The_Monster

Lil Jimmy, isnt that a 61 plymouth, or am I mixed up? (dont answer that last part [​IMG])

22. Paul

Paul
    Editor

Here's my crusty pup

[​IMG]

Paul

23. Kommuter

Kommuter

Blownolds, here you go.

My '59 Commuter, with thanks to carnut.com for the pic.

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 and mrspeedyt like this.
  24. 48_HEMI

48_HEMI

Mercury,Buick,Oldsmobile,Dodge,Chrysler all made 4 door hardtop wagons. I've got a 52 Plymouth 2 door Hardtop wagon did anyone else make 2 door hardtop wagons? [​IMG]

25. Rocket88

Rocket88

Lil Jimmy's wagon is cool! It's got a stationary hubcap deal on the front. The first time I saw it at a cruise night it really screwed with my brain! When I first saw it at a glance I thought that the front brake had locked up [​IMG]

26. radarlover

radarlover
    from az

Wagons Rule! Jeez I want one of each! [​IMG]

27. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Sorry Lil_Jimmy...your buddy Lorne's blue waggin is a '61, NOT a '60 as you suggest...a'60 has big honkin' fins...
    R-

28. Ginger1959

Ginger1959

Good post Tyson. Here's mine. You or Gary prob took these pics....

Attached Files:

29. Ginger1959

Ginger1959

K..

Attached Files:

30. Chevy

Chevy

My old 59 Plymouth.

Attached Files: