Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ne York Car shows

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gassman57, Aug 11, 2008.

1. gassman57

gassman57

Looking for a car show or 'Cruise-in' near Spencerport N.Y. this weekend; Aug15-17. We'll be at my wifes class reunion ....I'll need a car fix !!!!!

Rick

2. There has been one on Saturday nights in the town of Hilton (next town north on Rt. 259).
    If you go north on Union St, (Rt 259) into Hilton to Traffic light make a right turn, then your first left turn. It is in a little plaza or something.

3. BigChief

BigChief

If your anywhere in Western NY and you don't stop in at this party/car show your freek'n nuts. Its a great time. Jesse puts on a nice, low key get together with nice folks, good cars and lots of smokey burnouts.

Its this Saturday afternoon/night. 10 bucks and BYOB. 3pm to sometime the next day. Here's a link to the flier.

http://www.hardcorehappening.com/main.html

-Bigchief.

4. I'll be there, who else is going ?

5. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

6. BigChief

BigChief

I'll be there, so will Tony and several other HAMBrs and lurkers.

-Bigchief.

7. Marion is on Sunday, east of Rochester, I'll probably be there for the flea market, but it's probably too far to go from Spencerport.

There's a website part of HoltonOnline.com that has good listings of New York, Pennsylvania and some New Jersey car shows - http://holtononline.com/topsdown/carshows/shows.html - I plan my entire summer through their listings.

8. if you missed it, you missed a good one, except for that one guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL0xnTbLOtk&feature=user

9. This is the group that left from my house, nice mix of cars
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. rodknocker

rodknocker

damn I wish I had a clue,but the wifey's in the hospital again,Definately next year!

11. you missed a good one

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. a few more of the cars grazing on the grass
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  13. this guy didn't fair to well, went right for the trees trying to do a burnout
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. a few of the burnout contenders,this is me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Tony

Tony

Hey nice pics Phil!
    Nice top fuel style burnout too..:D
    I jumped in Jesse's coupe at one point for a ride..the burn out's were fun, but the donut's were fucking hysterical! I was laughing my ass off.. we went for a couple GOOD spins at the end of his road..what a hoot!
    And i forgot my camera as usual..
    I can't believe you got pics of Bob's mishap....real glad he walked away from that with only a cut on his head and bruised pride..the car didn't fair so well..that was a bit scary..
    Once again Jesse, Jolene and Cricket hosted a nice get together with cool car's and good people..

Tony.

16. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Nice pics, Phil! That video is too cool too! They probably deserve their own thread, but what the hell? Here's a few that I managed to snap throughout the day. For some reason the sun was kicking my camera in the dick...:(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the light in this one is actually the moon!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  17. Tony

Tony

This was the only pic i took...thought it was funny how it just kept on smoking..I think this was left by Ron's 37 Plymouth..
    Look at the damn rubber you guy's left! :)

Attached Files:

18. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

19. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Two inches thick!
    [​IMG]

20. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

21. Tony were you in it during this one ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrjWQBISw6Q&feature=user

22. Tony

Tony

Naa, it was later on..he did it up there like that too with me, but lit it up good at the intersection down the road..he had all 4 corner's to play.....and just let it go.

23. Jen said I couldn't get crazy like that, she said just do a regular burnout please...lol
    I'm sending you a link via e-mail to my kodak album with the other videos on it

24. Tony

Tony

Cool, thanks.
    Hmm, the regular burn out was the one that ended up in the ditch! Make sure to remind her of that next time you want to spin circles and she tell's you to do a "regular" burnout :)

25. gassman57

gassman57

Thanks for the invites to Jesse's gig...sorry we missed it...Looks like it was great fun.
    And a special thanks to BigChief and friends for stopping in Spencerport and giving me the needed 'fix' of Hot Rods for the weekend....great cars!!!

Rick

26. kustomolds

kustomolds

anyone get video of Ron blowin' up the tire on his car????

27. My club Rods & Customs of Bflo. are doing that Batavia Invasion again, bringing lots of Bflo. cars to that Autozone super cruise tomorrow night. We'll be leaving the exit 49 off the I-90 park and ride at 6:00 p.m.. The last couple years it's been a good get together to meet up with you guys on the other side of Batavia.

I know Jesse has it on that video they were taking there, we watched it late Sat. night

28. mramc1

mramc1

That's my Model A RPU doing the burnout!

Josh Quick