Register now to get rid of these ads!

7 $100 bills found in interior

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Topless Ford

Topless Ford

Well,fellas. Just last week I found a bag o weed in my daughters car along with a brand new just used artistic twisted glass pipe. I told her to call her boyfriend over for dinner so she did. They walked into the garage to see what I was up to and about shit themselves when they saw it laying on the floor. I hoisted my trusty can of brakleen and propane torch and lit fire to them both. The kids eyes were as big as saucers as I kept the heat on the junk.
    I said "can ye smellit? yer booty is burnin", let me put it out. Spraying it with water and watching it shatter. Denial flowed like a raging river......So......i brought out the piss cups purchased for just this occasion, and told them both to go fillem up. Both pissed hot, so I got the boyfriends dad involved and am now hated by all.
    Kids dad is pissed at me, I told him I have two more tests left, he and I should piss as well as an example, side by side on the choppin block loser gets the axe. The whole world is pissed at me for that one.......Fuck-em if they can't see the humor in the horror.:cool:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  2. bait them with truffles !:D

3. hahaha...i see the humor in that.

4. orphaneddie

orphaneddie

damn, when I bought my old Fairlane, I just found a grease gun, old oil filter, assorted pennies, and a CD of The irish Brothers. I still play the CD

5. sublime kid

sublime kid

i found a old 60's local newspaper, some wrenches, a lil toy blue plastic air plane, some old reciepts, a few pennies, some of those stamp looken things they use to give at the grocery store (from what my parents said was around when they were kids) and a flat head screw driver in my 52 chevy after i pulled it out of a pasture that was last driven in 68

6. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

Went to get a '63 Impala I had to park on a friend's farm agter I lost my storage in town. I expected to find it full of mice. Didn't have a one that I could see, probably because it was full of bull snakes! Hey at least they didn't tear up the upholstrey.

Bought an old cop car years ago, it was in great shape but the interior was trashed, bought the interior out of a wrecked low mile telephone company car for it and when I pulled the seats out of the cop car I found 3 live rounds of .38 Specials and 5 roaches in the FRONT seat and 2 used condoms under the back seat. Found a quarter in the phone company car.

Stopped on a country road one afternoon to drain the main vein and spotted a paper bag by a fence post that was a little to neatly placed to have been pitched there. Inside was an ice cold 12 of Budweiser. We added it to our collection. Probably saved some poor teenager from a terrible hangover. ;)

7. VonDad

VonDad

This is no shit.. I actually found Cathy P.'s (won't use her real last name) clitoris in the front seat of my 61 Chrysler. She even told me "Gawd that's it!!"

Found Becky's in Tommy Grindstaff's 64 Ford. She wasnt' quite as vocal...

Other'n that not much..

VonDad

8. belair

belair

Way to go, Topless.

9. bellydraggin63

bellydraggin63

in 07 when i bought my car, i found a 1990 auto trader with my car posted in it!

10. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

When i was tearing down my 51 vicky, i found 3 coin packs of rubbers ( unused) between the head liner and the garnish molding and lots of the old style bud beer cans in the back.

11. had a mate find a frozen chicken under the front seat of his VW.....he had owned the car for 9 months, it had been there the whole time and the smell in the car was so bad you had to drive it with the windows down.....he used to leave it with the keys in, un locked hoping someone would steal it....then he found the chicken...well actually a bag of mush stuck to the floor!!!

12. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

Gun and a live rat

13. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

a rat that is packing heat... nothing scarier.

14. Abomination

Abomination

Mice aren't any better...

[​IMG]

15. kiwiboy

kiwiboy

This weekend I took the seat pan out of my Model A coupe, I drilled the rivets out, between the pan & the sub frame found a 1923 Mercury Dime. Must have fallen in when assembled in 1931 ... pretty cool.

16. octane

octane
    from Virginia

Nothing in mine but a bottle of some stinky old perfume - and when my wife saw it in the bottom of the trash can she wanted to know where it came from!

17. wc chopper

wc chopper

Trouble is all auto industry here is shot to all the manufacturing jobs are going fast. Soon we wont be able to help you out either.

18. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

Just had a 51' Chevrolet Business Coupe delivered from Texas. NEVER seen so many rats/mouse nests and droppings! Found a 1951 dime and a 1958 quarter. And, the morning after the car arrived, I found a live lizzard on the drivers door panel. Scary looking little thing that got away and probably won't last long in this climate. There were also mud dauber nests everywhere, the defroster hoses were packed with them. In other cars I've found a 22 Magnum 2 shot derringer, old junk tools, homemade jumper cables, and coins. No drugs or body parts! Butch/56sedandelivery.

19. during new car preps - whiskey bottles in the doors, and a short under the dash of a new Galaxy, put there on the assembly line - it had a keytag with the wire running thru 3 of the car's wiring with a note "bet it took a while to find this". 2 joints under a '65 mustang dash panel I'd owned for 3 months, and a comb in an oilpan.

20. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

Bought a 57 stepside GMC half ton up in AK. Had a tossed rod in a 327. Got it for $100 and it had a lovely CR Muncie in it. Taking out the seat, I found a nice Colt SAA (cowboy gun to those of you in Rio Linda) in .45 LC. Nice lambskin zipper pouch. I called the dude I bought the pickup from - asked if he was missing any pistols...nope...said he'd only driven the truck about six weeks and never looked under the seat. Ran it through the local cop shop - came back clean. So...I sold it for about $750 (mfd around 1902 or so) - probably worth even more now.

"power perceived is power achieved"

dj

21. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

I was doing a paint job with bodywork for a friend of mine, and when I removed the trunk mat found about a dozen nude photos of his wife.

22. Abomination

Abomination

Bet you'll never look at HER the same way again! :D

~Jason

23. f-1freak

f-1freak
    from Texas

When I was about 12 years old, My dad and I had always went to the same junk yard for years. This time, I was digging around in an old junk car and found a duffle bag full of tools. I asked the lady that ran the yard if I could have the duffle bag and she said yes. But, I got to the car an showed my dad the great find and he made me take it back in to the yard. He said it was probably some hard working man's tool and it would not be right to just take them. The lady said that if no one claimed them within two weeks I could have the bag and tools. Unfortunately after two weeks, I went back and no one claimed the tools, but her helper grabbed the bag turned it upside down in their tool chest and gave me the empty bag (asshole).

24. The pasture was last driven in '68? How do you drive a pasture? Sorry, I was an English major, can't help it:D

25. 64chrysler300

64chrysler300

i recently bought a 64 f100 and in in the dash I found checkbooks, a lighter, and a brand spankin new borg warner distributer cap!

26. zzford

zzford

I have some off those same pictures! But, mine have some guy wearing nothing but a mask and black socks.

27. 61TBird

61TBird

earlier this month i bought a '91 explorer at a tow auction. as i was cleaning it out,i looked down between the drivers seat and console and saw a wallet.
    since i'd been driving it for a couple of days i'm thinking i left my wallet in there.
    well after i pull it out i realize it's not my wallet i'm looking at!
    i open it up and there's $368 dollars in it!! and since it had NO i.d. in it...i figure "finders keepers"!!

28. Elvisaurusrex

Elvisaurusrex

I found a really old joint in my '62. I kept it. :cool:

29. Bluto

Bluto
    Member Emeritus

I was working on a seat with a screw driver and strick something hard

Let out a YELL!!!!!!

It was my thumb :D

30. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

was parting out an accord hatchback at a junkyard once, found several fingers in there,it had been wrecked, also full of blood and bullet holes from the inside out. kept the seats just removed the upholstery:D, I had a buddy who was an emt, and he said in a critical situation, sometimes they don't have time to look for the small parts. plus no one wants to cut the car up to look for them.