Register now to get rid of these ads!

Weekend in Jersey

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jimv, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Jimv

Jimv

I'm heading down to Long beach island, NJ this coming sat.(aug.16th) till tuesday.Any shows, swaps or cruise nites worth checking out?
    We're also heading down to AC for the day on monday,Anything down there happening?
    JimV

2. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

You being broke by Monday afternoon? :D

3. Jimv

Jimv

Beuller?,Beuller?
    BTTT
    JimV

4. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Man, I live here and don't even know what's going on!
    Sorry....I spend too much time in the shop!

5. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

OK, I checked around, and found that on the 16th, there's a GREAT show in Long Branch...on Brighton Ave. Right on the shore, lots of cars, and Felix Cavalere's "Rascals" will be playing as well. It's the only good one going on that weekend!
    If you're on the return trip up north Monday night, check out Galloping Hill Cruiser's cruise night in Union, NJ. Nice guys, LOTS of car, and Great hot dogs at the Galloping Hill Inn.

6. Joe Grippo

Joe Grippo

SAAC 33, the Shelby American Automobile Club's national convention is at the new track in Milleville, New Jersey http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/index.html this weekend...

Usually some interesting stuff at these shows....

7. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

You can come fishing with me Sunday, other than that I don't have anything planned. Now 2 weekends later you'd have a deal, Lead East.

8. 28pontiac

28pontiac

I was in AC last week... All I did was buy the Don a new hairpiece complements of the roulette table.... Trump giveth to me on Wednesday, and taketh on Friday....

9. teddyp

teddyp

if your into caddy the caddy nationals are being held at cherry hill n.j. this week-ed

10. ryangobie

ryangobie
    from Jersey

roulette is where it's at. slow and steady. i stick to the outside. i can't think of anything this weekend off the top of my head though.

11. uncleo

uncleo

Greetings from Long Branch,NJ,Americas first seashore resort and 7 time US summer capital....Chopolds thanks for the plug....Jimv-We have West End Cruise Night 2 coming up on the 16th approx 6 til 9 but get there early to get a good spot along Brighton Avenue....Felix Cavalieres Rascals in a free under the stars concert...stores restaurants....a good fun type gettogether night....Garden State Parkway exit 105 -Route 36 -about 5 miles into Long Branch-right turn at Ocean Boulevard and follow the signs.
    Hope to see you....look for me at the D.J. booth by the main stage.
    Lee

12. MeanMike

MeanMike

Kinda O/T, but most rodders are into Harley's. You have All Harley Drags going on at Atco Raceway. They usually have a good show and swapmeet too.

13. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

There's a show in Asbury put on by the Gasket Goons I have heard. Don't know much more about it than that. Maybe someone else does?

14. jersey fink

jersey fink
    from jersey

any other info on this??

15. cowboy1

cowboy1
    from Austin TX

Ha Ha... Ain't that the truth!

16. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Couple of Hambers are meeting Sunday morning at the Whiskey Cafe in Lyndhurst off 17 in North Jersey. There's a thread floating around on here. A huge custom historian, Ray Soff, will be there opening up his photo albums and telling stories.