Register now to get rid of these ads!

R.I.P. Mike Lazier

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirty2, Jul 31, 2008.

1. kid berzerker

kid berzerker

i remember that mag (classic trucks?) gave me the extra kick in the butt to clip my truck. GODSPEED!!!

2. JD's 32

JD's 32
    from TX

Didn't know him, but the wife and i will send prayers.

3. Damn sorry to hear this.

4. Mudville

Mudville

My prayers for the family. Sure liked that truck!

5. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep
    Member Emeritus

My thoughts and parayers go out to his family. RIP

6. I_am_who_I_am

I_am_who_I_am

RIP and my thoughts and prayers go to his family.

7. crash 51

crash 51
    from FTW,TEXAS

R.I.P. Mike. He was a real good friend of mine who helped me out every time I needed a frame straightened out. He would do anything for a fellow hotrodder. I am really sad to see him go. He had a lot more to give. Crash.

8. ilikeflatblack

ilikeflatblack
    from HASLET, TX

mike was a close friend of mine. he could take $500 car slam it on the ground put some nice WWW and good motor and turn it for $12,000.00. and the car would be worth it. he was a true artist he just used cars for his canvas. i worked with him at classic chevy in grapevine tx. we did body work together. his stall was in front of mine.one day i was sanding bondo on a qtr minding my own buisness and he set my chair on fire with l thinner. so the next time i saw him working i took 20 bottle rockets laid them on the shop floor, took a tourch and lit them all at once. he shit his pants. he said we were even after that. he made life fun and scary at the same time and that is what i will miss the most. i always called him when i would get a idea for my car. he was my cool factor .it will be hard and i hope i dont let him down. i cut a piece of metal of my car and put it in his casket. i hope it will let him rest easy. here are some pictures of him and i working on my car. i was proud to know him he was my friend and brother. ride easy bro.[​IMG]

9. ilikeflatblack

ilikeflatblack
    from HASLET, TX

10. Very, very sad news, I've lost a few friends to bike accidents so I feel this too. Condolences to his family and friends for their loss. The rest of you guys be careful and ride like someone is out get you all the time. We don't want to lose any more of us here.

11. Dirty2

Dirty2

Thanks for the picture. I am going to save it. Mike will be missed big time !

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  12. Buddha5150

Buddha5150

R.I.P. Mike. Our prayers go out tothe family.
    What a great Tribute. Thanks Elrusto

13. Dirty2

Dirty2

Jeff called me earlier and said the funeral was today. He said the green truck carred him to his final resting place. Man that is too cool ! As soon as they figure how to put it on youtube I will post it ! Thanks again for all the well wishes. Oh there is going to be a memorial around goodguys time.

14. Sorry to hear about Mike. I outlined some flames for him about ten years ago. He drove all the way down to Austin and paid me good money for the stripes. Always loved his slammed rides as inspiration. I liked the guy as hea always had a big grin on his face when we met. I'm sure he is crusin at a higher level now.
    MiKEY

Mikey

15. CaseyB

CaseyB

I thought i would add some photos of Mike and me the day we got the my rolling. Damn I miss him!

Attached Files:

16. hotrod hmwrecker

hotrod hmwrecker
    from BFE of DFW

[​IMG]Here is a pic of the green truck at pistons and paint on it s maiden voyage

17. hotrod hmwrecker

hotrod hmwrecker
    from BFE of DFW

Oh well...dont know what happened. Cant load it for some reason. Probably cuz I dont know what im doing. Oh well... I miss him dearly R I P buddy! "if your going to be dumb, Ya gotta be tuff! "

18. Elrusto

Elrusto

How 'bout this one?

Attached Files:

19. 31whitey

31whitey

seems like a great guy

damnit

R.I.P. man

20. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

rip...looks like we lost another good guy.

21. CaseyB

CaseyB

he was "The Kat Daddy!"

22. hotrod hmwrecker

hotrod hmwrecker
    from BFE of DFW

Whats sad about it all, is WE are a dying breed. It seems you just cant teach cool!

23. Elrusto

Elrusto

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x_V3w5Ofimk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x_V3w5Ofimk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  24. WOW what a tribute!!! ^^

25. daddyo54

daddyo54
    Member Emeritus
    from Denison Tx

I don't know how I missed this post. Mike was a hell of a hotrodder but more important he was a great person.I used to see Mike at every show or swap meet that I would go to and he always had a smile on his face and went out of his way to talk. He will be missed. My condolences to his family.

26. Rusty

Rusty

MAn what a tribute

Rusty

27. Dirty2

Dirty2

Thanks Elrusto , I couldnt figure out how to post it . The last smoky burnout is Mikes Dad !

28. crash 51

crash 51
    from FTW,TEXAS

Thanks Elrusto for the video. I am happy to see he was laid to rest in a way he would had wanted. Specially that he was reunited with the green truck. I think that means alot to me, but even more to Mike. God rest his sole.

29. hotrod hmwrecker

hotrod hmwrecker
    from BFE of DFW