Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mr. Wim's 51 kustom!!!! Style kings cc

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MR_WIMONE, Jul 30, 2008.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my ride i've been working on for sometime now. the roof was chopped by eric limones and then the body and other mods were from rocket rob(fremont), jomy (antioch), and izzy ( san jose ). i just decided to work on the drive train and add a 75 nova rear end, four linked of course. but i will keep pics posted as i get her further!!!!

MR. WIM!!!!
    STYLE KINGS CC!!!

2. fiftyfiveford

fiftyfiveford

Nice! The profile is perfect! Cant wait to see it done

3. Looks great. I see that you smoothed out the firewall but left the ribs - what motor are you going to run? Neat look on the fender skirts - or...

I agree the chop is right on.

4. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

nice and clean! how much u take out?

5. actually i am going to have to change the ribs now becuase i think that i am going to run a v8 now. but i will see still. and the roof is 4 in the front and 6 in the rear. but i got alot still to do and i will hopefully be rolling soon. i will tell ya this much kustom its hard to even think sometimes becuase you keep telling yourself, "well i'm this far already, why not a lil further" lol.
    thanks again
    MR. WIM!!!!!

6. Tony

Tony

MR.WIM..Slick ride!
    The chop make's it look fleetline'ish it flow's so well.. Whats the back window from? Look's like an early second gen Camaro back window upside down?? Look's good no matter what it's from.
    That's going to be a very nice car..it already is.

Tony

7. graceful yet mean looking...can't wait to see the finished product

coming soon: rodtees.com

8. LOL, I WAS WONDERING WHEN SOMEONE WAS GOING TO NOTICE THAT.
    its actually the original back window turned upside down. another genious move by eric limones. when we leaned the window forward it tucked behind the belt molding so he released the whole window and fllipped it and re-installed it 5 inchs and patched it with panels cut from a 37 chevy coupe doner roof.... lol he made me a fastback!!!! lol

9. Tony

Tony

VERY NICE! I just kept looking at it racking my brain (easy to do 'cause it's small) and the only thing i could think of was Camaro.......I didn't realize the stock one was that wide. I knew it was flipped, but that was it.
    Looks good, NICE touch.

Tony

10. [​IMG]
    this is how it was the first time i finished it and took it to PASO ROBLES!!!! yup this baby was on the green in 2006!!!!!:cool:

11. cleatus

cleatus
    from Sacramento

Wow, doesn't even look like the same car - nice job!

12. str8Pipe65's

str8Pipe65's

looks pretty bad ass wimone eric sure does have a good eye for chop leans and kustom work- great job brotha can't wait to see it!!

13. Iamagearheadru

Iamagearheadru

Nice move on the back glass, very subtle but nice...

14. Old Gold

Old Gold

That is a beautiful chop!!

15. thank you, i hope to have it running soon but the typical financial issue always likes to come up. but i got most of it together now.

16. Rem

Rem

Whoa! That chop looks perfect - almost like it came from the factory that way. Which is the whole of idea of a custom in the first place!

17. blkcat77

blkcat77

Beautiful. Very Tasteful. Please keep the build pics coming.

18. right on bro, i will keep em posted!!!!

19. I FOUND THIS INTERIOR ON CRAIGSLIST ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND IT WAS STEEL BLUE WITH WHITE PEARL TUCK AND ROLL. IT WAS DIRTY AND WET, BUT I DRIED IT OUT AND CLEANED IT UP AND MASKED IT OFF AND PAINTED IT WITH THE "SEM" BLACK INTERIOR PAINT!!!!! AND NOW IT GOT MY SEATS!!!! SERAPE DOOR PANELS AND KUSTOM PAINTED DASH ARE NEXT!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. great car, perfect chop, back window is genius.

21. thank you!!!!

22. Gerg

Gerg

one smooth custom going on ! That interior is pretty damn cool also!

23. LOVE the chop!

24. M.D.

M.D.

The lines are just perfect!

25. SHORTDOG

SHORTDOG

Wim, Que Onda Homie? I see you been puttin in work on you ride...right on! Looks real good man. If i know you, you are probably gonna lat down some viscious lines on it tambien huh? Well stay up Brother and hopefully well be able to get together again soon. Tell all the other "Kings" i said Q-VO!

SHORTDOG

26. str8Pipe65's

str8Pipe65's

that interior looks pretty bitchin- the interior spray came out clean and the door panels sound like they are gonna be clean too! what color serape blanket? all colors or like a black and grey?

27. que pasa homie??!!!! wuts the good word!!! and you can bank that my ride wont be rollin out with out one of these on the trunk!!!!!!
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    [​IMG]

and bingo you got it im going with the black and grey ones.... but my dash is going to be painted like a tattooed sleeve!!!!!

28. str8Pipe65's

str8Pipe65's

that dash is gonna be badass- keep me posted so i can drool homie- you have created your biggest fan- lol- good work brotha!!

29. lol, right on brotha, glad to see my vision is appreciated!!!!

30. Shifty Shifterton

Shifty Shifterton

Really like what the window flip did to the sail panel's lines.