Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Syracuse Nats pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by McKee, Jul 20, 2008.

1. terrarodder

terrarodder
    from EASTERN PA

Nice meeting you moondisc, meet Lenny at hotel. Maybe we could meet some where else where we could bring our cars, I like to look at HAMBers rides. Maybe next year.

2. moondisc

moondisc

We could meet at my motorhome Dick

3. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

Would love to but I cant leave the show field during show hours.
    Maybe we can meet next year on Thursday ? Who knows we have a whole year to figure it out. :D

4. BarryA

BarryA

I remembered the meet&greet around 11;30....:eek:

Beside those already posted (especially the A) this one caught my attention too:
    [​IMG]

Barry

Attached Files:

5. oldspeed

oldspeed
    from Upstate NY

I missed the meet and greet this year too. It was hot that's for sure and I would have guessed attendance was down, Friday I had no trouble driving around and Saturday even thought I got up late there was plenty of room to park my A up front. Had it for sale but no takers it did get crowded Saturday afternoon. It was my first time out this year so all in all it was a good weekend.

6. phlip

phlip

Mckee had a great time talking with you on Sat. Great pics too!! I really appreciate the kind words from everyone regarding my RPU. It's always nice to hear from people who you respect and know that they "get it". Thanks again!

7. HOLLYWQQD

HOLLYWQQD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from central NY
    1. New York H.A.M.B.ers

sorry guys .... i had my truck full of ice and beverages for a couple buddys in the swap area and had to get it to em before it melted. one thing led to another and i ended up not making it back over there for a while.

i'll post a few pics i took soon .
    here are a couple teasers

[​IMG]
    Shot with KODAK EASYSHARE Z710 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-07-23

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

I Thank You for using Kodak Easyshare and keeping me employed!!

Nice pics...

9. According to the stuff in the local paper, they claim just 50 fewer cars than last year.

I was set up over there, some of the customers were pretty arrogant too (You want $30 for *this*? -puts it down like a hot potato, walks away- ) but maybe they just don't get what a swap meet is, they're too used to buying from the 1-800-hot-rod people set up elsewhere on the grounds (who would sell them the same thing brand new for $150). I had a bunch of stuff with me I don't normally bring out and no one else had with them - instead I sold a lot of the same old crap I've lugged from show to show for a long time. And Sunday was a washout, I sold three things on the day - I think it would have been better but for the rain early.

But I still sold about 5 times what I'd do at any other show, I can't complain too much. Maybe next year I'll bring a car with me, I would have brought my Hudson if I still had it here.

Someone tried talking to me while I was in the middle of something else and pissed about it, they never introduced themself so I have no idea who it was, but sorry about that. That might have been the morning my "buddy" who was set up with me sold a $20 piece to some kid for 85 cents because he couldn't find the price I'd written on it. That was one damned expensive walk around the grounds.

10. INXS

INXS

Someone tried talking to me while I was in the middle of something else and pissed about it, they never introduced themself so I have no idea who it was, but sorry about that. That might have been the morning my "buddy" who was set up with me sold a $20 piece to some kid for 85 cents because he couldn't find the price I'd written on it. That was one damned expensive walk around the grounds.[/quote]

That was me and my son Friday morning. Somebody definitely pissed in your corn flakes!!:rolleyes:
    No offence taken , Bill

11. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Just my 2cent$ but how can you give a DEUCES WILD AWARD to a MODEL A ??????? ..must be for the GRILL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

I am still wondering who the girl is that was getting her picture taken on Friday with all the cars. Was she with a magazine or something? Because I came out with an air cleaner for my car and she was getting her picture taken along side of it and the camera man asked me if I could move because they were doing a shoot. Oh yeah Al where were you this year? Are you going to Rhinebeck?

13. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

I was home taking care of the wife she just came home from the hospital with a New Hip !!! :eek:..Yes I will be at Rhienbeck & Pocono..:cool:

14. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

thats what happens when we let the reps out on their own...LOL

Oh well- ' A' for effort maybe? :D

15. tjm73

tjm73

I bought a Kodak Easyshare camera about 5 years ago (love it, takes amazing pics) and I am thinking about replacing it with a higher zoom capable higher pic quality camera. Only Kodak cameras are on my list. And I only wear and use Baush & Lomb contacts and solutions. Gotta support the hometown companies.

16. tjm73

tjm73

You just kept doing what ever you wanted because it was your car right... Did you sign any waivers for that shoot? They can't publish or sell the pics without it.

17. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

Did you ask them who they were and what they were taking pics for? Id like to know as well...

18. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

No I ddn't He was real polite and asked me if it was ok after he found outit was my car. he even asked me if he could get some shots of me putting the aircleaner on the car. I am pretty easy going as long as they weren't sitting in the car or popping the hood open . Shit like that would get to me.

19. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

bothers me anyway- people arent supposed to do 'photo shoots' without at leats asking the RC about it- I guess your car will be somewhere ....If anyone sees it in print- they should let you know-
    at least get free copies or something ya know?

anyone else get pics?

20. Nice Sinister!!! I think you'll like these....Hollywood!!!!!:D

Attached Files:

21. more pictures of what i was into!!!

Attached Files:

22. tjm73

tjm73

Can't believe nobody has talked about this car....

I dug the stadium seating.

Attached Files:

23. Tony

Tony

A buddy of our's built that tub for a local to Roch guy..It was built to be drivin, and it is for sure.
    He drove it down to the Jalopy Showdwn with us In may, in the rain the WHOLE way both there and back....No top, no exhaust and smiles all the way..
    Hes a good guy and the car is really bad ass and very well built!

24. bigmike

bigmike

25. kustomolds

kustomolds

But the trailer WAY off to the right is in the picture....... AND the sound guy too!

26. bigmike

bigmike

Well at least the Bass is in the photo..... it's the looker any way!

27. HOLLYWQQD

HOLLYWQQD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from central NY
    1. New York H.A.M.B.ers

28. BigChief

BigChief

Nah....your giant mit made the shot too!

-Bigchief......the 'other' Big Mike. :)

29. bigmike

bigmike

30. glassguy

glassguy

funny i just caught this . i just started working for kodak myself in peabody ma..