Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stockton Wheel

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRodChassis, May 14, 2007.

1. How did you know who he was, did he have a "Meatball" nametag?

2. Buzznut

Buzznut

LOL @ Meatball nametag...

I just assumed that he already knew who he was, but that is a good question...

3. The length of this thread and the number of people pissed off over lousy service, any of hundreds of guys could make a smart crack and unless they introduce themselves by their nickname here, you'd never know who was who. Now I suppose you could sit down and browse through people's profiles to try to find their picture, but this is the HAMB, not MySpace.

I'm starting to think the problem is the company's being run by some "mentally challenged" folks and the only reason some people actually get what they ordered (and on time even) is they happen to call on a day when the guy with the functional brain is working, or they get the handler/facilitator for the challenged people. But that's just my opinion.

Edit: There's no reason to slam the challenged folks - the more posts I see the more I begin to think they're just on drugs. Which again would explain why some orders get forgotten, and some get filled.

4. StocktonWheel

StocktonWheel

Actually he has a picture of himself on his public profile and I BELIEVE he was wearing one of them fancy Over The Hill Gang, Tucson t shirts.

5. StocktonWheel

StocktonWheel

Well Mr. Meatball did not attempt to speak to us as he stated aloud that he had seen us on hamb, besides he was also about 5 yards away from our booth. He had NO intentions of speaking to us directly. There is no he said, she said non-sense going on here just statin the facts.

6. nice try,I tried to talk with you guys on sunday.FYI I was wearing one of Arrons ATOMICPUNK shirts.........and yeah I am a member of OTHG!:mad:...the guy that was with me (saturday) asked me if you were the guys I was talkin about on the way over......and I wasnt hiding my face,its a beard!

7. 5window

5window

Now,this is just getting silly.Shouldn't you really be getting out back-orders and contacting folks you owe refunds/products to instead of looking up the profiles of people who walked past you saying unkind things. Priorities, man!

8. VenomousType

VenomousType
    from Atlanta GA

ahahahaaaaa..

Stockton wheels are a bunch of flunkies.. hhaa

9. StocktonWheel

StocktonWheel

We do all of the above things sir. I think it would be nice if this thread would be ended and we could all get on with our lives. This thread accomplishes nothing at all and has been talked to death. We've tried to help all of those on this thread but some of you don't have open orders or have EVER ordered anything from us before. So if there are any customers still unsatisfied or needing assistance please contact us over email or phone but not on this thread. Thank You

10. 52HardTop

52HardTop

And your name is? So if we talk to you we'll know who we are talking to?
    Dom

11. Buzznut

Buzznut

Well, PR 101 is a class you guys really need to be enrolling in. The MACRO of it all is that you NEED to fix the BIG mess. Who cares what one guy did or did not do, defend your company by DOING THINGS RIGHT!! Not arguing on a message board. If I had wheels there that I was waiting for I'd be really BENT if I saw one of you guys here looking for "little fires" to poke and put out. Put out the BIG FIRES...come on...

12. StocktonWheel

StocktonWheel

Anyone who answers the phone can help you. Just have your name or sales order ready.

13. deanopopino

deanopopino
    from Troy, MO

To 'Stockton Wheel'

If this is really your 'Public Relations' face, I gotta tell you, you will NEVER see a dime of my cash! You come on here whinin' and cryin' and pickin' fights? What kinda PR is that? You all need to fix your freakin' customer service problems and quit trying to 'one-up' the unhappy customers. You're not looking good to the prospective customers.

Deano

14. Dakota

Dakota
    from Beulah, ND

See i See this Different ly, the only reason you want this thread close is because it brings to light alot of bad things about your company. If this stuff would have been taken care of in the first place, this thread would never have started.

Continue to screw with people on timelines, "shipped" stuff and anything else and it will get out, this Community is here to Protect hot rodders with like intrests from bad buisnesses and to take thir buisness ro someplace that will take care of them.

This thread is here as a warning. Many members had problems and chose to let other people know about it. The internet age is a good thing when your looking into reputations about companies.

It looks like you are trying to correct these issues. That is a good thing, but untill your track record imporves, this stuff is out there.

These issues should have never happened in the first place, all it takes is some communication about what is going on, and NOT lying to your Customers.

15. Buzznut

Buzznut

In a NUTSHELL...BITE YOUR TONGUE and swallow that crow! You DESERVE the ration of shit you're getting (and you know it)....just accept it and move forward. Humble ALWAYS goes over better than righteous...seriously, didn't mom teach you anything? Please fix your reputation...I'm actually pulling for you - I would HATE to see a 130 yo company killed off by a few guys whos GRAND PARENTS weren't even around when it was started.

16. Rex Schimmer

Rex Schimmer
    from Fulton, CA

Simpe solution: Call Chris at Wheel Smith.

Rex

17. seret

seret

Back in 2003 I ordered a set of 40 ford rims, powder coated black. Told me it would take a week. I needed the rim asap so I could set up a chassis. 3 months later I finally got them RAW. I thought since I only live an hour away I could rely on them for my business, guess not. I now use Wheel Vintiques.

18. Muttley

Muttley

Comedy^^^^^

Hey Meat, feel free to print this out and pin it to your shirt so there wont be any further mix-ups.

[​IMG]

19. Clark

Clark

I did have an order with you and you still haven't even apoligized for your lack of business ethic. Sorry I will never do business with you again and I will make sure everybody knows of my experiances with you.

If you are at all interested in my experiance with you it has been posted twice on this thread and I'm sure on the rest of the threads about your service.
    Clark

20. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

Im a Lil curious since this post has been going on so long, And so many show so much emotion...

Did anyone actually hit the Stockton Display at the Roadster Show and give them a piece of there mind or anything ?

Seems to be alot of copmuter talk from both sides, Was just wondring if there was any Personal Man to Man dealings on this subject ?

21. crb

crb
    from socal

I saw the Stockton Wheel exhibit at the Roadster Show but didn't stop to speak because I haven't ordered anything in the past and for sure won't be in the future thanks to their responses here.

If Meatball tried to talk with them, he must have been the only one at the show doing so! We passed their exhibit 4-5 times during the day and never did see anyone there. Everyone else was busy, but those two were just sitting there being ignored. I thought maybe there was a HAMB hex on them that made them invisible!

Chuck

22. Clark

Clark

Desoto....If I'd have been there I would have thanked them for screwing me over for 4 months. Of coarse my sarcasm would show better in person :)
    Clark

23. My name is Mr. Ball, but just call me "Meat".

24. jawdrpn36

jawdrpn36
    from bay area

I just hope stockton wheel keeps giving shitty service so they will go outa buisness and we dont have to hear about there shitty service any more!!

STOCKTON WHEEL GIVING SHITTY SERVICE SINCE 1883!!

25. N312RB

N312RB
    from Burlington

I guess what I dont understand... is why spend time giving the run around to the customer when you could be in the back building the wheel that you promised them. I just read through this whole thread and lying, cheating and bsing your customers is not a way to run a business. GROW SOME BALLS STOCKTON! Tell us that you are wrong and rectify the problem. True, it will take a while to get your reputation back. But honestly taking care of all of the members on this board with the right order is a giant step in the right direction.

MAN UP STOCKTON!! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!

26. caseyajones

caseyajones

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by 52HardTop [​IMG]
    And your name is? So if we talk to you we'll know who we are talking to?
    Dom

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Stockton then replies:
    "Anyone who answers the phone can help you. Just have your name or sales order ready."

This just totally reminded me of a part in The Wizard of Oz movie. You know, when the curtain gets pulled back by "toto" revealing the guy pulling on all of the switches and levers to control the smoke and sound effects and then right as he is being found out he yells into the booming microphone: "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!"

Who knows maybe this will have a happy ending too! Tin man will get his heart, scarecrow will get a brain, the cowardly lion will get some courage, and all of Stockton's customers will get their wheels in a timely manner as promised or get a full refund. Most people will even tolerate bad public relations as long as they get the stuff that they pay for in the time that it is promised to them. I'm clicking my heels together three times right now as I type this!! "SOMEWHEEEERE OVEEEEER THE RAINBOW...." :)

27. Does Marty work for Stockton ?

28. 5window

5window

Now, that's FUNNY!

29. old beet

old beet

That is funny! 49 K members and say "Marty" and everyone knows who he is!

30. they did have a couple of people talk to them on sunday,kinda yuppie types asking questions,I walked up and was ignored,guess it took both guys to talk to two walk-ups.........Thanks RD

Attached Files: