Register now to get rid of these ads!

Winter makeover new shoes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gary terhaar, May 15, 2008.

1. gary terhaar

gary terhaar
    from oakdale ny

I dont post verry much but i got to say i did get a bit excited when i mounted the new rims and tires i got for my coupe today.I painted her a little over a year ago(my first full paint )and had red wheels with the intention of a flat black job.As we all know plans do have a habit of going well past 180 so the car got color and the wheels stayed.The brakes were always a sore subject so i went to a 60 buick front drums and were on a mission to keep the buick backing plates.I peppered the crap out of them and sent them out for chrome.On a mission to get rid of the red i scored some magnesium halibrands and put a set of coker classic radials.Blows away the bias big time.So does this make me a chainer?

Attached Files:

2. PollockzRodz

PollockzRodz

Damn good lookin man. Orange flake everywhere killer coupe man Wow the new sneakers look great to

3. gary terhaar

gary terhaar
    from oakdale ny

Thanks,flake everywhere is a understatement,I shot it on the floor of my buddys shop and there is flake even in the bathroom.Crap just goes everywhere.

4. rabidcustoms

rabidcustoms
    from Iowa

looks damn good to me.