Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jalopy Showdown a few weeks out

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scarylarry, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Sixcarb

Sixcarb
    from North NJ

Larry told me the Grove is 15 minutes tops.

2. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Damn, we are gonna miss it this year, we will be on our way to California for the Paso Maria show. Oh well at least I won't have to spend 7 hours cleaning the undercarriage of the Chebby. But then if we run into some mud out there we may do it just for old times sake.

I hope everyone has a GREAT time.

B:(B

3. Moloko

Moloko

Wait, you mean I was supposed to clean it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Fuckin quit, man! Get a new job!:D:D

5. Eightydeuce

Eightydeuce

Eagerly anticipating the showdown, cant wait to see everyone's rides and to see what everyone's been working on all winter. I'll be there friday night, see you guys then.

I'd show up early to make sure you can still get a shirt or poster and to get an early look at the swap meet stuff IMO.

6. johnnylonghair

johnnylonghair

Dam this is going to be great. Don't forget the 4th annual MEETING of the DOUCHEBAGS. Say hello at the infield gate where i will be working.

7. BigChief

BigChief

Maybe we could lure Boones into town with some Captain Morgan? I know Tony's gonna have plenty to go round with fellow 'bags!.

-Bigchief.

8. Tony

Tony

Douchebag....

9. johnnylonghair

johnnylonghair

You better be there DOUCHEBAG...

10. Tony

Tony

Thats the plan :D..
    although i'm dry now..no more drinking for me..strictly water :)

11. coop31

coop31

Last minute plans, The wife and I are planning on bringing the 32 coupe and camping out. If everything will fit in the car. Can't wait!

12. BangerMatt

BangerMatt

I'll be bringing my project I just finished. Probably just doing a Saturday day trip but I'll be there.

Attached Files:

13. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

14. scarylarry

scarylarry

That will look cool running around the track!

15. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Coop, Looking forward to seeing your car in person @ Jalopyshowdown. Are you still working @ Morgan-McClure or has the shop shut down completely? Have a safe trip up this way. ..Don.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

16. sdfs10

sdfs10

I will be down with my brother Kevin (Mazdaslam) friday night and Saturday is my Birthday. I can't think off a better place to spend it then at the SHOWDOWN!!!!!:D

17. coop31

coop31

Don, there are 6 of us left working on motors and cot cars, don't know for how long. We need sponsorship money bad. Look for me at the show and I will give you more details. Thanks for checking in.
    Coop