Register now to get rid of these ads!

Killer T build... Indy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kulturepimp, May 1, 2008.

1. Kulturepimp

Kulturepimp

My old boss is building this 24 T it speaks for itself, except for the fact he is going to paint it flat black. He does not like to be in the lime light, he lays low and builds killer cars. Well here you go, and if you speak to him or run into him... tell him to put some color on it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jbradleyd

jbradleyd

Bad Ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. TRuss

TRuss

Damn! That thing is brandnew.

4. RoadrunnerRod

RoadrunnerRod

5. Holy crap that is nice.....

6. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

i LOVE that front axle suspension setup. seriously cool :D

7. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Yep, Killer T alright. Bueno. He can paint it and still remain under the radar, it needs paint.

What are the buckets from (under the bench), muy suavecito.

8. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

This is one of the nicest T bodies I have ever seen. I have watching this build and it keeps getting better. Cant wait to see it finished.

9. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Steve has built allot of chassis with this torsion bar set up. It works very vell and looks killer.

10. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

What do the front torsion arms ride on? Metal on metal like a race car? A little nylon button?

11. nailheadroadster

nailheadroadster

Looks to me like that dude has got some a dem dar skills! Check out the drilled backing plates! Skills and patience!!!

12. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Not sure if he uses anything between them or not. Thom may know. I will ask him the next time I talk to him, but I think it is just like on a race car.

13. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

does it belong to " the greek"?

14. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Wow, tell your boss he's doing an excellent job on that T and to please keep us posted as he progresses with it. Most people don't realize how much work has gone into that car already as well as in the future. We need more builds on here about T's so keep them coming. Again, great job. If I live long enough to build another car, I think it's going to be a T coupe just like this one. I've wanted one all my life and they keep looking better and better!:D

15. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Yes, that is his. The next time I have to go out there for something I will come by and get you and you can go out there with me. He is a hell of a nice guy and does some amazing work. I am in love with the new chassis he built for us.

16. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

he has been building cool cars since i was a kid. i would love to visit his shop.:)

17. mattcrp1

mattcrp1

damn that is clean! are there more pics of this?

18. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

19. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

HOLY MOLY!!!! That is RAD as hell!!!!!!

What's the spec on the radiator?? Size? Number of cores? Maker??

That car is bitchin' for sure!!!

20. Von Franco

Von Franco

Way cool man........................

21. WhoDoYouFink

WhoDoYouFink

Looks like he has a top mount for the grille shell already. What's he running for that? Awesome car. I dig the backing plates all swiss cheesed. Lots of nice details.

22. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Not quite sure on actual dimensions or spec but he is estimationg that it is undersized. The picture that shows the back of the car you will notice an electric fan. It is mounted over an oversized heater core or small radiator and plumbed through the heater hose ports on the engine. He did this for the extra cooling to allow him to run such a small radiator and still maintain temperature.

He is they type of guy that makes 90% of everything he uses. All the suspension brackets, cross members, brake pedal assmblies, etc, are his design. He has drawers full of patterens for all the parts and pieces he makes and uses.

Once we have our new chassis in roller form I will post pictures of it to show off more of his handi work.

23. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40

That's really cool to see a bare metal T- usually you can't get to the silver stuff! Should be a clean little ride in no time!

24. Can't wait to see the pics when I get home (can't view pics at work). The greek does some terrific quality work no doubt about it. :cool:

25. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

I saw this at Panarites' shop. very nice

26. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Wow, very nice. Thanks for sharing this with us! There are so many thoughtful details on this car - very inspiring. Did he make the headers, too? I really like them, they seem to fit this car perfectly.

Malcolm

27. 4bangerNick

4bangerNick

interesting brake/master cylinder setup! any close up pics of that ??? Great job!

28. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

kick A** car , hope we get to see more pictures as it comes together

29. Kulturepimp

Kulturepimp

the torsion bars are metal on metal and work perfect and rides o so smooth. The rad is small to fit the grille shell with a heat exchangers in the rear, i will get more pics on monday. I will be out in the bay area this weekend....

He designed and built that whole brake pedal setup, works killer. he puts alot of thought into his chassis. Its 24T, chopped 8" i think. the firewall is an aluminum plate, polished and is also the engine mount... the list goes on and on...

Its the Greek... be sure to make his "Not so Good Guys party the wednesday before good guys....

30. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Kick ass, man! Awesome looking T and it ain't even done yet!