Register now to get rid of these ads!

What Are You Doing With Your Stimulus Check?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KernCountyKid, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

exactly what I Drag said..those bastards..who do they think we are...we know where they get their money....US!

2. All I'm saying is he's the head asshole that's behind stopping everything we like to do. He thinks we should quit driving our gas guzzling hot rods,stop 4-wheeling,sno-mobiling and so-forth. And that F@&khead flies around in a plane that burns more fuel in one hour than 10 of us could burn in a week!

3. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

ditto that. oh and who gives a shit if they're 6 months late on paying you back for something, don't be a day late paying them, though or you can just start signing your life over.

at least they're borrowing money from a deficit to throw us a bone once, instead of cut taxes a bit to legitimately stimulate the entire economy. since we'll be paying tax and interest on the 'stimulus' check, mine's going into savings to earn a little interest back...interest that I'll get taxed on.

4. 9 sec ranchero!!! That's some funny shit !!!!!!!!!!!

5. visit our local tattoo parlor.

6. .................only thing you'll ever truely own.:cool:

7. I withdraw my previuos post. Big Nick 1959 says Keystones are 3 seconds. I'm going to spend my money on 4 keystones!!! 4X3=12. I will put 4 of these on my ride and have a 12 second car and I won't even have to start the engine>>>>.

8. Is that 2007 or 2008 year?
    They are not mailing these, until after you file your return for last years taxes.

9. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

The U.S. oil companies made $123 Billion dollars in profit last year.
    Lets see, thats, $123,000,000,000.00.
    So, between our "friends" in Washington, OPEC and China, I guess I'll buy some Vasoline. :mad:

10. Don't forget............... they're getting part of it back next year.
    You have to claim that amount as income on your return next year.

I'm not getting any.
    They say I made way too much.
    Sure doesn't feel like it in my 1400 sqft rambler.
    Especially when I paid enough taxes to pay a Govt executives salary for the year.
    Sure glad that the one who didn't make enough to pay taxes, with 10 kids on welfare, are getting more though.

11. Bort62

Bort62
    BANNED

I'll probably buy something made in china, like 90% of America... They should call it the Chinese economic stimulus check.

12. Psychobilly351w

Psychobilly351w
    from 732- NJ

I'm gonna invest in anti US government missals. WE LAUNCH AT NOON!

13. InjectorTim

InjectorTim

I'm going to go stimulate the local speed shop. Upgraded valvetrain parts for my 283 build, comp rockers, comp double valve springs, to better mach the upgraded cam I have in it, and now I can afford the fuel cell with the sender in it!

14. Paying down my credit card... But that's EXACTLY what the gub'ment DOESN'T want you to do with it.

They want you to buy more shit, so that the money our gub'ment is vested in will be worth more abroad.

I saw a movie the other night that was made before 1939, it mentioned the "World War," singularly. Maybe 2008 will be the last year we use the term "Great Depression" singularly?

15. April Fools me thinks:D

16. oldbuzzard50

oldbuzzard50

Its paying for the SBC350 and Turbo 350 that is going into my 1950 Fleetline:). . . . . . or maybe a tank of gas for my F150:eek:

17. watch yourself.

don't be surprised if a couple of guys in dark suits come knocking on your door to 'ask you a few questions'

18. olskool53

olskool53
    from CT

Id love to use that Dough to chop my 53 but I got too many bills!

19. Politic-ing aside, I'm going to blow it all on my 59 Plymouth (if the wife lets me - hehe)

Hunnert! Here I come!

20. Hot Rodz R Us

Hot Rodz R Us
    Member Emeritus

Get her some false teeth. You'll be glad every night she puts them on the night stand before bed.....:D :eek:

21. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

give it to my kids let them invest it and learn about how economics work. hopefully it will build into a nice down payment for a house or land for them.

22. bdchevtrck

bdchevtrck

Buy the 455 olds I just found!

23. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I don't know what the wife is doing with her half but I'm considering using mine to buy a few more '32 Fords.:rolleyes::cool:

Frank

24. 6inarow

6inarow

here is a genius, folks.

Any way I can get a shot at doing the dental work?????

25. gmgrunt

gmgrunt

Maybe take my wife to dinner and a movie....... and a little stimulus afterwards! sounds like a plan. thanks George!!!

26. I want to say a JW Ultra Bell and some Mosier axles but it'll go for home taxes and repair. :-/

27. sawbuck

sawbuck
    from 06492 ct

payment on my boat slip,hey it helps.i will take it if they are giving it out.

28. Lucky77

Lucky77

I'm single with no kids therefore in the government's eyes I am rich. I made a little too much to enjoy the full $600 refund. However I hope the $23,000 in state/federal taxes I paid help some jobless slug who didn't pay any income tax stimulate the economy by purchasing $300 worth of meth with their checks. If I get any money back I'm putting it towards a new set of coated lakes headers for the sedan. Probably Sanderson of Limefire.

29. I'm not getting one. I'm paying for 6 other people to get them:mad:.
    And that's just the check I wrote today, I'm not counting a year's worth of withholding!

30. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

Buy my wife one of the two fake boobs she wants...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.