Register now to get rid of these ads!

We need your thoughts and prayers.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Buildy, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buildy

Buildy

Hello All,

Yesterday I got the news that no father ever wants to receive. My only son took his own life at college yesterday. He recently lost his favorite uncle,and friends were killed in Iraq. We never knew he was having problems,even all his friends and his girlfriend are shocked.
    TJ was one of us,he loved cars so much,and talked of building a Hot Rod someday. He went to all the car shows with me,for years. He was just a wonderful kid and everyone who knew him loved him.

Anyway I`m feeling lost right now,so if anyone has words,to help me,his mom,sister and girlfriend,I`d be greatful.

Buildy

2. dmac620

dmac620

My heart goes out to you and your family.

3. pastlane

pastlane

Buildy, My heart goes out to you. I'm sorry for your loss.

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

This is the worst kind of news. I can't even begin to imagine the pain. My heart goes out to you and your family.

5. snowman

snowman

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Be happy for all the time you got to spend with him. Take care.

6. The Hank

The Hank
    from CO

My condolences my friend. Hang in there. I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

7. Wow . . . there are few words that I or anybody else can say that will be appropriate -- especially since I don't know you or your family.

The best I can do is say how sorry I am to hear of a loss as huge as this - and I can't say that I understand . . . or that I can possibly know what it is like to wear your shoes.

Nor do I have any right to try to ponder why he decided to take his life and leave this earth for another place -- other than he must believe that he has a better place to go. His suffering has ended and he is on to a better place - and hopefully in time there will be a way of understanding his choices . . . as painful as they may be.

Hang in there and celebrate everything you can about his life and the joy that you shared with him . . . you're fortunate to have many good memories and please share them with others. I'm sure he'd want you to remember all the good times and what was special about him . . .

8. metalshapes

metalshapes

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.