Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T reindeer poop in the house

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stinkity stoink, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stinkity stoink

stinkity stoink
    from new jersey

I know this is way off topic ,but I know a lot of HAMBERS are proud parents and love to see a smile on there kids face. This morning before my 2 year old woke up (6 am) . I was at the local store buying blank discs to record christmas morning. I happen to come across the food aisle and noticed a box of figs. I was looking at them and they reminded me of a poop (as my daughter puts it). I bought them and put them in some spots in the house. The reaction it got from my daughter is priceless. I think she enjoyed believing reindeer went #2 in the house more than her presents. She was jumping up and down and laughing. I will definitely be doing it again next year.

2. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

hahahaha
    Way cool! I bet she will tell that tale for the rest of her life.
    And any kid who ever doubts if Santa exists will get straightened out.
    Great story.

3. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

How you gonna explain the poop when you tell her you played Santa?

I hope she believes they were figs...

4. Tony

Tony

The poop is funny as hell, but this creates a whole different suituation..:D:D

5. Several years ago when Santa left a bicycle leaning on our chimney on top of the house (it wouldn't fit down the chimney) there was some reindeer poop left on the roof. ( looked a hell of alot like dog shit).

6. Spooky

Spooky

You kick ass!

Good job man!

7. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

[​IMG] It would have been funny if you picked the fig up and ate it. Maybe next year.

[​IMG]

8. Muttley

Muttley

There arent too many things funnier than poop.

9. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

hmmmm
    Goes this mean there will be little rabbit turds on Easter morning?

10. Tenacious A

Tenacious A
    from Willis Tx

Newb question here. What is "O/T" ?
    I'm shure I will feel dumb when told.

11. ryno

ryno

thats pretty good stuff. i may be copying you next year.thanks.

12. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

Off Topic
    Trust me.. there are dumber questions. ;)

13. Tony

Tony

I'm a 10year old in a 33 year old's body....i still find the word poop hysterical for some odd reason..
    This whole idea is great..when/if i ever have kid's i'm gonna make sure there's poop on my roof!!! hahahaha

14. On the bright side, come easter all you need is a box of cocoa puffs...

15. Tenacious A

Tenacious A
    from Willis Tx

Thanks, and very funny story

16. That's pretty good.

I re-formed a tootsie roll and plopped it in the bathtub where my then 3 year old daughter was sitting.

When she saw it, she screamed bloody murder, but then laughed like hell when she knew what it was..

17. Matthimself

Matthimself

'poop' is without argument the funniest word in the English language. Just say it and try not to laugh.

18. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

I know people who would freak over this stuff.
    It is SO good to be able to laugh.

19. Muttley

Muttley

Caca, turd and dookie are pretty high up on the list too.

20. ls7gto

ls7gto

try chocalate cover raisons

21. ls7gto

ls7gto

try chocalate cover raisons

22. gary terhaar

gary terhaar
    from oakdale ny

Or sugar babies.:rolleyes:

23. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

Chocolat covered raisens are about the size of deer poop, or rabbit turds as well.
    Nothing better than "discovering" a couple of well-placed deer turds on the trail while hiking with cub scouts. "Hey kids, c'mere. Look at this." As they all gather around, describe that they're looking at deer turds, then pick a couple up and pop them in your mouth, and calmly say "Yup...that's from a pretty big buck. Probably an 8-pointer, judging by the taste."
    This works very, very well with the older kids...the little kids are just freaked out, but the older kids think you're psychotic. And my kid thought it was the most clever thing he'd ever seen.

I did this to my 26 year old brother, too, when we moved to rural Georgia. When he came to visit, I walked him out into the back yard giving him the grand tour, telling him about all the wild life, and pointed out the rabbit turds over here, and the deer turds just a few feet away (Junior mints...because deer are so much bigger than rabbits. And they have a slightly darker color). "Yeah, these are from a rabbit (bend/grab/munch). Female."
    (stunned silence on the part of my brother...) "These over here are deer (bend/grab/munch). Young doe."
    (Brother slightly regains his comosure and just decides it's better to pretend that didn't just happen...but after a couple seconds, can't stand it any more). "Did you just....? Nevermind." What? "Nothing...did you....? No, you didn't...did you? No. What the hell is the matter with with you?!"
    What? It's not that big a deal...it's all vegetable matter...Here, try one...
    "Get away from me."
    And then I started throwing "poo" at him.

-Brad

24. Reminds me of a story my buddy told me. Apparently there was a guy on his hockey team with a weak stomache. My buddy wiped chocolate inside a new pair of underwear and stuffed them inside his own duffel bag. After a game and subsequent shower he went to put them on and says to the other guy "I can,t wear these,it looks like shit in them!" He then licked the chocolate, says "Yep thats shit all right." The weak stomached guy puked on the spot.....

25. SilentKilla

SilentKilla

the classic Babe Ruth in the swimming pool is awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.