Register now to get rid of these ads!

Was Santa good to you this Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pan-dragger, Dec 25, 2007.

1. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

Merry christmas fellow Hamb members!! So what goodies did santa put under the tree for you? I got these little bad boys for my display case. The detail is amazing.:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. slam49

slam49
    from tulsa ok

i dig it, where you find shit like that? merry christmas to all

3. Appleseed

Appleseed

All I got was a pink bunny suit from Aunt Clara. See still thinks I'm 4 yars old and a girl! We'll see tommorow if I get that Daisy range model 200 shot air rifle.

Merry Chrismas, everyone.

4. HotRodRick49

HotRodRick49

Hopefully theres a 3X2 Offy intake for a 49-53 Flathead under my tree when I wake up, but I'm heavily boozed up, and its 4:30 in New york Time. So maybe I should go to bed, or finish off this 24 pack really quick.

-Rick

Merry Christmas to all.

5. you betcha all the family is well , kids and grandkids merry christmas and a happy new year from me and mine to you and yours..

6. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well its 10:30pm Christmas day and I got the same thing I have recieved for the last 10 or more years.
    Nada, Zip, Zilch.
    Bah Humbug.

7. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's already after 8 AM here on the east coast. I can't believe Christmas is already here. Santa ( my wonderful wife Judy) brought me a new 2 X 2 adaptor with 2 new 48's and a 5 1/2 inch and a 9 inch velocity stack for my coupe. My kids gave me a wii. Hell, life is really sweet.

8. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

I got another harley wallet and 25 bucks and some drinking material :)
    Its like this.. I have most everything i need . My roadster is not done but i owe nothing on it as well as my house. Ive got 5 great kids.. Good wife.. I have enough.. Im alive......
    :)
    Merry Xmas
    Dave

9. A lump of coal,,,really,,,HRP

10. jdubbya

jdubbya

I wont be opening gifts until later this afternoon. I did get one gift early, my Dad...er...I mean Santa, bought me a new in dash CD player for my truck, and he gave it to me early, because he wanted me to pick it out.

11. pecker head

pecker head

I got money to put toward finishing the El Moco coupe , a new voltage regulator and a Bad Ass STRAY CATS t-shirt .

12. Dirty2

Dirty2

I got a booty call around 10:30 and she left around 2:30 about the time Santa was coming down the chimney !! I love being single. (For now )

13. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

YOULL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT YOUNG MAN!:p

yeah pandragger, where the hell did ya get those???thems koo!!!!!!!

14. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

We (girlfriend and I) exchanged drunk a few days ago, Friday nite I guess? It gets so hectic on the Eve and Day, we wouldnt have time to enjoy it. Next year is going to be different. But that aside...

I didnt get anything car related but...Im printing this out this morning and framing it in a nice frame I bought.

[​IMG]

We always seem to poke fun at those dumb "pin ups" so I took one of her Bichon in a similar fashion haha. She'll prolly put it in her office. :)

15. Badfella

Badfella

Those are bitchen!

16. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

My awesome 15 year old daughter got me an injection molded "Endsville Eddie" circa-1964
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  17. We will be opening our gifts at 5 PM today. That is when the god children are supposed to be here. I've checked out the tree real close and so far as I can tell, there is no package the right size for a quick change. But you never know.

18. jimmyv

jimmyv

Got a brand spanking new 18' dovetail trailer.

19. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Two Bottle's of Black Jack

One Bottle of Gentleman Jack

Two Bottles of Single Barrel Jack.

and a Case of Liberty Ale

20. Anderson

Anderson

Santa was very good to me this year :D even if I wasn't.

Attached Files:

21. sociallydistorted

sociallydistorted

That reminds me of the Simpsons episode when Homer gave Marge a bowling ball with HIS name on it. Something tells me that the kids will be enjoying the Wii as well. :D Merry Christmas

22. tbill

tbill
    from central ny

we, meaning my wife, son [17] and myself, got the joy of our daughter [14] getting us up at the crack of dawn to open 'stuff', then her going back to bed an hour later.............[and sleeping still, ugh]

wife and i are now cooking for mid-afternoon dinner, life is good!

23. rixrex

rixrex

Sally goes on a cruise with girlfriends over New Years..I found a running driving 67 Studebaker Avanti for $5000 and hope to have it here for her when she gets back, Her favorite car, her father had one.. one of my favorite cars also...Life is good, Well, you can have too many cats...

24. my gal gave a me renewel for two years of the Rodders Journal ! cool ! Really nice N.W. Native American Raven block print, two Rodders Journal sweatshirt(one Throttle, and a the car coat to boot !

25. Lets see.....a new 500 gig external hard drive to replace my crapped out 320. an Illuminated keyboard so I can type in the dark,clothes,bitchin leather gloves,enough candy to kill a small child, a 42 inch LG LCD widescreen and a subscription to Rod and Kulture.Can,t forget a Led Zeppelin DVD as well as a David Gilmor Live at Royal Albert hall DVD.Best was having my oldest home from college for the holidays!

26. red baron

red baron
    from o'side

dont know yet, as i am going to head over to the folks in a couple of hours, but I am not holding my breath for anything spectacular, as it seems like my family doesnt really know what i like so they just give me a card usually, at least thats what I have been getting the last few years.

27. sociallydistorted

sociallydistorted

This is the first Christmas in 3 years that I've been home. I've been in Afghanistan, Iraq, and other places so I wasn't able to enjoy the holidays with the wife. Although I got some sweet stuff, the best was just being home with my wife and in my own country. :)

28. I'm going to Indy for the 500 in May..... Just gotta pay for hotel, flight, rental car, food, ya know the basics.

29. JamesG

JamesG

I got a bunch of goodies from the Surf House of Houston.

30. All I got was a pair of socks and a piece of pussy and they were both too big . . .