Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mooneyes, SOCAL, you really missed it, cars, girls and sunshine

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris Casny, Dec 8, 2007.

1. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

I'd park that car on the white house front lawn if I owned it.

*shaking head and rolling eyes*

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

It funny you should say this. My 15 year old nephew wants to go to University of Michigan and become a lawyer, then President of the USA. I told him I was going to throw a traditional car show on the lawn of the White while he's in office....all HAMB members will be invited of course.:D

3. thank you for proving my point.

4. Bragging happens in many forms, a person doesn't have to say anything verbally to brag. Out of hundreds of cars, the elky was about the only one I saw that took two spaces with a lawn chair next to it awaiting the crowd.
    You publicly slam a brother for a non LBCC. On top of that, you kick me out over the HAMB? Sad.

5. Eryk

Eryk

It's a CAR SHOW, dude. Not a humility contest. I've taken up 2 parking spaces before. Bottom line, his was one of the nicest cars there. It's been getting alot of coverage lately. People want to see it. He's doing his thing. It may not be the way YOU would show your car, but it's the way he chose to show his that day. My point is...why is it necessary to publicly knock the guy?

Are you that clueless? This proves how uninvolved you really are/were. You've been out of the club for quite some time. I didn't kick you out. WE kicked you out. And it wasn't done on the HAMB. Maybe you should check in once in a while.

The reason why this is an issue at all, is because the guy you're talking about is a mutual friend of the club. You're still representing...misrepresenting the club by running our name in your profile. What you say affects all of us. I'm not gonna air our dirty laundry any longer. Check your pm's.

Sorry everyone. Back to the regularly scheduled program.:eek:

6. 53burb

53burb

What was that Rodney King saying???? KNUX!

7. photofink

photofink

So how about that Dreadman huh?

[​IMG]

8. photofink

photofink

eine grosse Berühmtheit

9. No Rob,HA HA! It's been well documented since I took the picture last year. It's even been pulled twice,LOL!

10. WHAT A HAM!!! That Jimmy Hendrix kills me...LOL!

11. SHORTDOG

SHORTDOG

Hey Bro...Get me one of those T.V.'s too!!....hahaha

12. Eryk

Eryk

Haha, Chris has gone Hollywood!:eek:

:D
    My two favs from all the pics I've seen:

That black Merc with the shaved tail lights and beautiful interior. Man that's a nice car.

And I really dig that chopped baby blue Chevy. Love the beltline trim on that car. And a great stance too.

13. OUCH FUCK OUCH STOP OUCH!!!!!

14. photofink

photofink

Thats what I was thinking!! hahaha

15. 53burb

53burb

Bob. Didn't see ya at the show?

16. John Denich

John Denich

He was not there!

17. I agree! I met him at the Ink-n-Iron. He was a cool guy. I think you are reading too much into his parking skills. Seemed like a humble guy and answered all the questions I had about his car. Let it go...There were many crooked,parked cars last year,and nobody gave a fuck...

18. El Gordo

El Gordo

What we have here is the only woman in north america that only owns one pair of shoes! People - It's Christmas! open up your hearts and wallets and lets get her some shoes. Come on HAMBers!

19. John Denich

John Denich

Hell Chili Phil and I park crooked all the time, and now that Chili drinks PBR its even worse:D:D:D:D:D I got some ideas from his car for my delivery....its not like it was packed in this year he could have taken 10 spots.

20. photofink

photofink

Not only that but I think she has a bad neck or shoulder too.

21. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

22. John Denich

John Denich

She may only have one pair of shoes!!! But she can afford a Razor!!!!!!! Atleast last year anyways!!!!

23. Had to work!

24. hotrodhenry

hotrodhenry
    from elmonte,ca

she had shoes?

25. Reverend_Grimm13

Reverend_Grimm13
    BANNED
    from Yucaipa

Not to bring up an old thread,but anyone wh saw this shirt at Mooneyes...
    [​IMG]
    Means you saw me...I remember the guy that took this..His name was Cyrus I'm pretty Sure,from Knuckle Draggers C.C. Las Vegas..Nice guy...Watched Doug pinstripe the Sinister car..Glad I found this pic,reminded me of a great time...He wanted a pic of the shirt..Said it was the greatest shirt he'd seen all day..Haha

26. bboppkat

bboppkat

good one man, you had me rollin' with this one!

27. bboppkat

bboppkat

you can never have enough cameltoe, we always want more!! we just needed a lil more arby's action