Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Rodder's Journal has landed.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by X38, Nov 2, 2007.

1. And wow! the Sam Barris Merc is a cover feature. It is awesome and all the more special to me as I was able to see it up close and personal at Ron Mangus's shop where it had just arrived for trim. Man, it turned out sweet.

2. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

Does it happen to have a story about Russells Transmissions 32 Ford gasser out of Dayton Ohio? With a Hilborne injected Hemi? It's a survivor. Hasn't been touches since the late sixties. They came and took pictures of it last month. I don't know what issue it will be in though.

I've been wanting to post pics of it so bad!

3. Saw a preview copy at the CHRR, Bobby Green will be smiling for a month!

4. ray

ray
    from colorado

fixed that for ya!:D

5. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I am going to scoop it up after work if I can find it. My wife almost dumped the last one in the shitter by accident, and I now all I can do, is look at her with disgust. Just kidding. Cool, I'm excited.

6. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

What? are you Aussies getting your copies before us now? Bastards.

7. 5window

5window

Yeah, but they have to print them upside down so the Aussies can read them.:)

8. Negative on that, but there is the Orange Crate.

Ours aren't printed upside down, we all get reverse lens corrective glasses for northern hemishere publications when we learn to read, ask Kiwi Kev, he might still have a pair rolling round somewhere.

Of course, TRJ is printed down here, in Hong Kong China.

9. Spike!

Spike!

I think there is an article on Edmunds in there from Jay Fitzhugh, photographs from your truly. Haven't recieved an advanced copy yet..

Spike

10. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

I'm buying my copy on Monday - from Wheels of time, can't wait

11. I'll get mine sometime next week too, great service these guys offer. They ring you when it comes in!

12. pimpin paint

pimpin paint
    from so cal

Hey Tony,

Is TRJ, as printed for OZ & NU Z, filled with vendors/products that
    are produced in those countries, or products/services as produced
    in North America? Just curious!

Swankey Devils C.C.

13. DON'T WORRY THEY JUST GET THEPIX CUZ THEY AIN'T TO GOODA READERERS:)

14. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

Too right - 'cept I couldn't wait and nicked in and got it today - A ripper issue, although the Edmunds feature could have shown more of the stuff that Eddie produced.

and no more those bobber things in this issue. :)

15. Pimpin all the ads are the same. That's OK 'cause it's all available here anyway. This one's even got a full page ad for the Hong Kong printer! Favour? Mmm.

16. haroldd1963

haroldd1963
    from Peru, IL

Is it true about the toilets in the southern hemisphere...When you flush them, does the water swirl in the opposite direction then it does up here?

17. Oh yes, and light switches go the opposite way too. It's to do with the current and the earth's geomagnetic field.

18. They don't swirl at all. But then, dunnies in Oz aren't prefilled with 5 gallons of water like US dunnies are. We don't really like water splashing against our arses like you guys must.

Looks like I'll pick up that TRJ at Bendigo Swap. Thanks for the heads up.

19. Flattack will be disappointed - there's no pic of the new headlining in the barris merc. I wanted to see to the ron mangus/flattack colour choice!