Register now to get rid of these ads!

Yet More Hunnert Car Pileup Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lindross, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Wow o wow what a fun trip. Started out at Bubba's Garage in Indy and we had about 10-12 cars convoy up with us. It was great to meet some new faces and I hope everyone enjoyed the convoy up. Good thing we did cause Gator lost a lower shock bolt on his caddy and luckily we had the resources in the group to get him fixed well enough to finish the trip, then him and Spoons went to the local auto parts store and got him a new shock on Friday night. That's good HAMB stuff right there. Thanks to the Chrome Czars and all the people who make this event happen every year.

Our pictures from the event.
    Guest login - hunnertcar

2. garvinzoom

garvinzoom

Nice pics, looks like a good time!

3. Thanks for the pictures Scott. I get so wrapped up in talking and all and the next thing you know the day is gone and I didn't take any pictures....

4. Ebert

Ebert

Awesome way to go to the Pileup!!! Sounds like you guys had a blast!!!!

Thanks for "including" the shot of my right rear quarter that was dented in my "foolery" at Fool's Pub on Friday night. The good news is that no other car was involved...just a damn trailer at the hotel!!!

Despite the damage, I gotta tell you that it never even bothered me given the awesome event!!!! Shit happens!!!!

That is why God created great body men!!!!! It goes in on Monday!!!

Ebert

Attached Files:

5. chevrddr88

chevrddr88

i believe i saw you (lindross) and the yellow one cruisin down u.s. 52 in Lafayette today. I've seen the cars many times at various shows but they look killer scootin' down the road

6. Dirty2

Dirty2

Thanks for posting ! Nice picts.

7. RunaroundSue

RunaroundSue
    from Indy

[​IMG]

Looks like a bottle of my beer on the old Merc. :D

Good pictures Scott, looks like everyone had a ball!!

8. Ebert

Ebert

RunAround,

Sorry I misses you and VonDust!!!!

Way too much to take in!!!!

Best!

Ebert

9. Gator

Gator

What a show!!

Scott, thanks again for letting me hook up with you guys - Indy Hambers RULE!!

Spoons and his wife are my new heroes, and just what hot rodding is all about. No more problems on the 500 miles back home either.

[​IMG]

10. Hellfish

Hellfish

damn trailers!

11. Ebert

Ebert

Can you believe that?!?!?!?!?

Hellfish, I volunteered and worked the pedestrian gate from 12:30pm to 2:00ish and I got to tell you that I could not believe the diversity of the people coming in...older, younger, families, bikers, old school hot rodders, sons & dads, moms and dads, kids galore, black, white, hispanic, etc..really cool that so many folks of every walk of life think that the Pileup is cool...made me pretty proud to be a small part of it!!!!

Ebert

12. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

Great Pics Scott!! Looks like you guys had a great time again!!! Wish we could have gone this time.

Susie, wanna sell that sweatshirt :) LOL

Where's the spam???

13. dynamic88

dynamic88
    from Chicago

Ebert,

I'm not sure its the trailer that's to blame... ;-)

hehehehe

Well, now you've REALLY put your "mark" on that much-too-pristine beauty of a '40.

JR

14. Ebert

Ebert

JR,

I am sure it was the fault of the trailer and my old friend Jim Beam...

Shit's built to DRIVE, JR, as you well know!!! I am just not too good in reverse with a ramp trailer behind me!!!! Why do you need a trailer anyway???? If you are going to pull one, back your shit in!!!!

Had a BLAST regardless. What an event!!!!!

Ebert

15. Appleseed

Appleseed

Ha! Now I remember Gator cause of his pink Chuck Taylors. :D

I found myself in one of the pics near the meet & greet with the most retarded looks on my face. Oh well, its hell to be famous.

16. sololobo

sololobo

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">You pix are as cool as your car- and thats WAY COOL!!! Thanx for sharing! Plenty of dollys too, those cute sweeties in the chix band are VERY HOT!! as are some others like my G.F. Denise the hamb heroine. I see she gathered a big ass group for the group pic. Also see a couple rides of my home boys Rob Lees kick ass chebby (hidden radiator) pic-em-up truck with the large Buick mill. And the killer koup of HellRaiser the Nebraska Nomad, he ain't afraid to drive that rig some serious miles. Really cool of you to share your snaps in such a great format!!-Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

17. I'm glad to see you didn't discriminate in your picture taking... looks like Hunnert had it's fair share of Nice cars, but also a contingent of "old skool rodz" cover cars. I like looking at those too, kinda like the bearded lady at the circus, damn ugly, but fascinating at the same time.

18. lindross:
    Nice pics...what a great show...
    Bill j.

19. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Great pictures Scott.

I had a great time with everyone this weekend. I want to thank everyone in our group who waited on me while I worked on my car with ignition problems right before we were leaving.

20. Anderson

Anderson

Anybody get some shots of a little Texan feller in a '59 El Camino? I know Flt-Blk was supposed to be heading up there with Rashy riding shotgun, but haven't seen the car in any pics.

21. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Thanks for the pics Scotty. Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Good to see everyone made it there and back alright. I can't believe John and Suzie drove the Merc!!!Looks like you guys had pretty good weather. I hope you didn't freeze in the roadster. See y'all later.

22. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I did see a photo of the Elky in someones coverage, just can't remember who's now. Him and Rashy made it down without any trouble and we hooked up in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn and tranfered Big Olds' glass and some window trim pieces that he's hauling down to Austin for me. Great pal for doing that for me.

23. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Here is one I took of the El Camino with driver & passenger

[​IMG]

24. No problem, it was great to meet ya and glad ya had a good time. Yup, the Mr. and Mrs. Spoons are great people. Glad to be able to call them friends.

25. We wasn't going to leave without ya. We forgot to thank Wally for helping us out.

26. Gator

Gator

They're not pink, they're red! They just have 'patina' - yeah, that's it. :eek:

27. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Yeah, I thanked Wally before we left, and tried to get him to ride along.

I would still be chasing it. So much for new parts being good parts huh. Its great to have friends with so much experience.

I also owe allot of thanks to Randy Hyatt. He jumped right in there when he got there and was chasing things down as well. Like I said it is great to have friends.

28. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

You know why Spoons was so nice to help Gator out? Because he felt bad about throwing that wrench under the car and cracking him in the Elbow with it.

Nothing like kicking a guy while he is down!

I was good to make the trip with everyone and glad we all made it home without any problems.

29. Hellfish

Hellfish

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So true! You can't help but gawk and think "WTF?!"

30. RunaroundSue

RunaroundSue
    from Indy

I have some catching up to do now that the boss can't harrass me...just kidding :D

Man, I was looking all over the M&G for you. We need to make the names bigger for us old folks. You are right, too much (good) stuff going on.

Hey girlfriend, I love ya, but.....I knew they would run out of them early so I had to act quick! Bubba couldn't make it so no spam, YET.
    Wish you could have been there, we would have shown you a great time!

Yup, her first long trip and she didn't miss a beat.