Register now to get rid of these ads!

What the Heck is this??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chaddilac, Aug 8, 2007.

1. I know we're all thinking this but let me be the first to say that it's probably likely that Chadillac returned to the car's location and met with foul play.
    I know it's an awful, awful realization but there's simply no other explanation for the total silence on his end of things. It's hard to know what actually happened but this could have played out in many, many sordid and horrific ways.
    He may have stumbled into some cannibal death cult, been overwhelmed and quickly processed. It's also possible that he accidentally become innocently enmeshed in a criminal undertaking not realizing until it was too late that he was into something much more dangerous than he could have possibly known or ever wanted to know.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that we all share tremendous feelings of guilt for somehow contributing to his tragic demise at the hands, claws, teeth, mandibles or the blood slurping proboscis of whatever swallowed him whole. Our selfish harangues only succeeded in serving him into the gaping maw of some living embodiment of hell that possibly crushed, ground, liquified and/or incinerated him alive.

If anyone can add details to this incredible and shocking turn of events or would like to share your memories of Chadillac from before he was possibly abducted, bound, gagged, tortured, and raped continuously until he longed for death's sweet embrace please feel free to speak.
    We're here for each other now, aren't we? We're listening.

2. Scrumpy

Scrumpy
    from NH93 Exit1

Hey Benzine, have you been reading Steven King in the middle of the night again? Ya gotta stop that. You're freaking people out.

Scrump

3. fuzzface

fuzzface

How about something on the happy side. Like He went back and brought it and he is secretly rebuilding this alien-time machine-circus-parade - whatever you call it whichamajig, day and night and doesn't have time for us anymore.
    Or Cujo got him.

4. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

I think Chadillac is still alive and wishing this post would go away. Of course it will not ever die. Inquiring minds want to know.

5. Silent_Orchestra

Silent_Orchestra
    BANNED
    from Omaha, NE

I don't have many memories of chadillac but he seemed like a nice guy. It's sad that he got abducted by aliens, or cannibalized into the human version of a rat rod. I'd still like to know that thingamajig is though. Any body want to get a search party together to find it?

6. Notorious

Notorious

I'm thinking he bought it, brought it back to life and then it ate him. :eek:

7. Chester Breder

Chester Breder

looks some what like one of Bucky's three wheel cars. fantastic failure when the demonstration model rolled over, look up Buckminster Fuller

8. macsratz

macsratz
    from IOWA

cant believe you didnt buy it and make something kool
    macs ratz

9. macsratz

macsratz
    from IOWA

10. roddguy

roddguy

Guys, it was a carnaval car from the book Something Wicked This Way Comes. It's true. Chadillac went down there, bought it and got it running. During his first ride it turn him younger untill he was a baby again. Then some young couple found him and adopted him. We won't here from him again untill he can read and write .

11. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sheesh, you guys are all wrong, its the crashed space ship from Roswell, he put it back to together and was last seen by the Hubble telescope heading for Mars to pick up hot green Martian chicks.

12. i believe ol chadilac has turned in his egg and is attending clown college..
    so that he can operate this clown car with the proper license and painted on grin.....
    puttin on a shriner fez and drivin drunk would not be something he would be a party too

We're waiting ... somebody go to his house and get the directions to this varmit heck there must be a HAMBer that lives just down the street..

13. alteredimage

alteredimage

I just went through all 12 pages and would like to know what this is as the rest of you. Maybe the dog got him?

14. chaddilac

chaddilac

Well Update.... Went back by there to find out and the people that had it moved and took it with them! Guess I stumped everyone, cause it seems everyone has been on here looking at it!!!!!!!

15. roddguy

roddguy

son of a *******

16. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

If you had returned the next day as you should have this would not be a problem. Damn you!

Now go find out where those folks moved to!

17. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Um, so how was Mars?

18. Scrumpy

Scrumpy
    from NH93 Exit1

Was the dog-gone?

Scrump

19. you better not be yanking our chain on this .....

sad ifn its true but "Its Alive " and out there somewhere

whew thats over almost.

was thier forwarding address near Roswell Nev.?

20. GlenC

GlenC

21. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

No no no , the Wiggles shouldn't ever be on the HAMB ! The HAMB is my happy place away from all the psycho kid programs on the tube in my house.

22. alteredimage

alteredimage

Who doesn't love the BIG RED CAR haha. Dam Wiggles

23. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You guys think you have it bad? They're from MY country!

24. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

Thats funny right there!

PS Did the dog live?

25. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

It was built in 1944 by America La France, commisioned by the USAAC to transport the Atom bombs and assist in loading them into the B-29 Bombers. The center section was open and could be quickly confirured for either Little Man or Fat Boy.
    Built low for driving under and between the open bombay doors, top for inclemant weather common during the monsoon seasons in the mid Pacific. Powered by a 2 cylinder marine diesel.
    Imagine ridding around with one of those things inches from the back of your head........

[​IMG]

26. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That could add a whole new dimension to road rage..........

27. greeno

greeno
    from Fresno,Ca.

Thats the car Johnny Cash built when he worked at GM.
    Gary

28. GlenC

GlenC

Not only that, I realised what this thing was after actually being on a RIDE in it at Dreamworld with my two year old grand daughter!

Cheers, Glen.

29. have we figured out what this is?,

30. Reverendcolin

Reverendcolin

I've seen it on TV. Not sure when..... It was some kind of super hero team, The buggers or something like that.

Looked for an image in Google and this is the only one I could find.

[​IMG]