Register now to get rid of these ads!

hey everybody

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by cafone, Oct 4, 2007.

1. My name is Mike Acri from Steelton PA. my daily for the last four years is a '47 international pick-up. i have a shop in Highspire, I do kustom paint, fabrication, and Line-X spray in bedliners. My dad worked @ his friend's kustom shop part time and I was introduced to kustom cars in the early 60's, my love for these cars never stopped even when the chopped Mercs, Fords, and Plymouth sleds with 60 coats of hand rubbed laquer were all sold off for new mid 60's Vettes. My whole life is about my family, shop, chopping up old tin and dropping in big horsepower!

2. Scott76

Scott76

Hey Cafone. HI. I live over here in Mechanicsburg, PA. I'm new here too. I wonder how many central PA people are here. You have to ride over to our local cruise-in Oct. 13 at Weis in Carlisle. I would love to meet some locals.

3. Louie S.

Louie S.

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. !!!!!!!!!!!!

4. matthew_caine

matthew_caine
    from texas

welcome from texas!

5. welcome from hatboro pa

6. i'll be in new york @ the drags. a Jersey Road Devil is running on Pinks. when is the next one?

7. do you surf the Susquehanna River? haha

8. legend

legend
    from Irwin PA

Hi Cafone.
    I used to work in Harrisburg in the 90's. Used to share a townhouse in Highspire. I tipped a few at Rod's Road House and Shane's Flight Deck.:D I work for a company based in Middletown now, in there office here in western pa. I'll have to look up your shop if I'm in the neighborhood.

Larry (Legend) :cool:

9. Larry, my shop is in highspire across the street from My Place which is now Champions. I'm in the H.A. Hartman $ Son warehouse next to the log yard. stop in and see me. peace, mike

10. Scott76

Scott76

We have 2 left for the year. We have Oct. 13 3-7pm, and Nov. 10 1-4. The Nov is a toy run (cruise-in) and it cost $5 or 1 unwrapped toy for the Salvation Army toy drive for Carlisle area kids. Its a good time. We are hopping to have my bug done for the Nov cruise. Its first showing if I can make the deadline.

11. Hey Mike! Glad to see ya on here. I met you guys(Road Devils) out at the Jalopy Drags. Dug the shit outta ya runnin the I.H. all day at the Beav'. Wish I had been able to run mine more before I hurt the trans.
    Frank , 62 Buick Electra 225

12. adamabomb76

adamabomb76
    from York, Pa

Hey Mikey! I found your thread bwaaaaahahahahaha! :p I see the high plains drifter found you as well.:cool: Gotta get this tub rollin so we can drive it to miss scarletts' benefit in Jersey.

13. i'll be there in nov., i'll drag some of my friends along. see you the 10th.

14. hey Frank I guess you made it home with the leaky trans. the Beave was the most fun i had all summer!! Mark is bringing the '31 ford up from Jersey this Sunday to South Mountain Dragway to run the 1/8 with us. peace, Mike