Register now to get rid of these ads!

Central California HAMB

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by evil1, Mar 15, 2006.

1. 1951bomber

1951bomber
    from atwater Ca

great show levi.i`m impressed with the professionalism of you and your friends.i`ll definitely be there next year.remember bags are for groceries

2. Muttley

Muttley

Yeah, 5:30-6:00 would be good.

3. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

alright, 5:30ish-9 sounds good to me.

now if we can work on getting somewhat of a head count over the next couple weeks I'd like to let them know maybe a week ahead of time that we're planning on showing up so they're not short-handed on anything.

So far:
    1. myself
    2. saubonasty (2)
    3. dluxe (2)
    4. muttley
    5. diablo artwerks (?)
    6. thee wanderers (?)
    7. josh7652 (?)

4. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

greasel, sounds good! count me in. the drive-in is seriously within walking distance from my house, i'll be there if i have to walk.....hmm, walk to a drive-in, that should be interesting. :rolleyes:

any idea on the movie line up? or did someone get a shoe in on the owner??

5. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

we could always push one of your cars over there if they're not running. :confused:

sent an email to them recently, no reply yet. I think we're just going to plan on hangin out at White Top since otherwise it'd be a long night for people coming from farther away...we'll see

6. Saubo Nasty

Saubo Nasty

My bad on the time. I was thinking it was Friday and getting off work and well, I was not really thinking...

5:30ish... I'll be there!

7. Lancer

Lancer

There is a small car show in Modesto on Friday Sept. 7 at the Five Minute Car Wash on Oakdale Road.

It runs from 5:30-9:30. The show is a fund raiser for Community Hospice. Its a local non-profit hospice. It would be great to see some HAMBers there. They are hoping for 150 cars and I think they will get it.

The address 1109 Oakdale Road, Modesto for those needing to mapquest it.

They are giving some awards and they will also have a 50/50 raffle, they are also giving away a trip to Mexico.

You can get more info by calling 209-576-0381. That is not my number but the guy who is in charge or you can PM me for more info.

This is a great cause and they really need our support. thanks, Lance

8. Wandereryque

Wandereryque

Ok Ive Been Off Line For A Couple Of Days But Wass Sappanin Oct 13???? My Car Club Is Havin A Rockabilly Show On The 13 At Club Fred But Thats At Night So Ill Check With The Guy And Hope Fully Som Of You Might Come And Check It Out . The Crown City Bombers From So Cal Great Band. And At The End Of October My Club Will Be Puttin On A Run " Switchin Of The Bateries Run" Still Workin Out The Details So Yo Gives Me A Call Snd Let Mres Know The Dates Ok ....ok

9. Wandereryque

Wandereryque

Hey Any Of Yous Cats Going To Primer Nats ? Were Leaving Fri If So Let Me Know We Could Meet Up For A Beer

10. low49

low49
    from 209and408

where and win

11. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

well the hell with the movie, i'm headed to club fred afterwards. maybe we could get a convoy from white top to club fred? bear, i'm parking the bucket on the street this time, no fucking orca-betties leaning on my grille shell like the mad sin show.

greasel, no drive in movie? i was looking fwd to feelin up muttley in his backseat :eek: :D guess i'll settle for a burger....:rolleyes:

12. Trashed & Hammered

Trashed & Hammered
    from HR,Oregon

Mark me down for Primer Nationals this Saturday. I cant make Lemoore in October, though I think its great you guys are meeting up. I got alot of pride in the valley... look @ what i just scored on E-bay! [​IMG]

13. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

I didn't know there was anyone proud of Tulare! :p Damn, I have no room to talk being in Lemoore.
    I'm pretty stoked about billetproof next weekend. and to take the '56 to a drive-in in october! for some reason I haven't taken that thing to a drive-in since a while before Mearle's shut down...:(

14. 2gunstewie

2gunstewie

sign me up anytime !!!

15. Diablo Artwerks

Diablo Artwerks
    from Bako

Are things still on for Oct 13? Hopefully 3 cars but probably just 2 coming up. Whos going to Solvang this weekend?

16. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

we're still on for meeting up as far as I know.

October 13th
    White Top Drive-In
    1110 D St. (Google for Directions)
    Lemoore, CA

show up 5-6pm
    They are open until 9.

1. myself
    2. saubonasty (2)
    3. dluxe (2)
    4. muttley
    5. diablo artwerks (2)
    6. josh7652 (1?)

For those of you looking for something to do afterwards, Thee Wanderers are putting a show on in Fresno Saturday night and there is the Kings Drive In theater 5-10 minutes away from White Top.

17. Muttley

Muttley

I'm out, I'll be at the CHRR.

18. oso64

oso64

i'll bring you some pepto.;)-Jimmy-

19. wheelkid

wheelkid
    Alliance Vendor
    from Fresno, CA

Where's the wanderer's show?

20. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

:eek: :( :eek: :D

21. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

Thee Wanderers Car Club presents..Crown City Bombers (Long Beach), J.D. Goodwin and the Peacemakers (Visalia), and The Burnouts (Fresno) A great night of Rockabilly...Oct.13th @ Club Fred!!

21/+, $7 cover, doors open at 8:00 pm.

Club Fred
    1426 N. Van Ness Ave.
    Fresno, CA 93728

it's 45 minutes for me to cruise from lemoore to south fresno, if you're considering both.

22. Diablo Artwerks

Diablo Artwerks
    from Bako

Sh-t! I forgot about the HRR! Sorry guys, busy weekend for us, I'm gonna have to bow out. If anybody going to HRR, cruise by the shop and say hi.

23. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

in still in, but it'll be in my s-10....I can't pick up my new set o wheels till the 15th

24. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

so...the Kings Drive-In Theater is showing 'Halloween' and 'Superbad'. so basically what I'm saying is....LAME! See you guys this weekend...I got done lowering the '56 (for now, until I can make it go lower again) so, barring mechanical failure, I'll be driving that. oh wait, I have to drive that, it's my only running vehicle.

25. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

bump, this thing still happening tomorrow??!!
    i'm still down, but im gonna be in my little truck.....

26. Saubo Nasty

Saubo Nasty

I'm out. Car broken. Electrical.