Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pics of Jamiefest from X--GASSER's camera.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by X--GASSER, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Well Jamie and the Kustom Kings did it again with another successful show. Guys it doesn't get any better than this. If you missed the show this year, don't miss it next year as Jamie puts alot of effort into this thing and its all for a good cause. Personally, I'd rather attend more of this kind of show done by HAMB type clubs, than a for profit only Goodguys event. Heres a few pics from friday night's kickoff party at David Guymans place.

Attached Files:

2. Some of Saturdays show...

Attached Files:

3. a few more before the camera started to act like shit. The last pic I took after everybody cleared out. Its a damn shame to lose a piece of history like this....

Attached Files:

4. Fishtail8

Fishtail8

Nice rides.... Let me guess... some developer wants to push the building down for condo's right???

5. The Shocker

The Shocker

Nice shot of my Ranchero with the sunset coming through the red hoodscoop.Just a few hours before i blew the heater core and thermostat gasket speed shifting and got antifreeze on everything...

6. Rusty

Rusty

Cool pics Reed, I got to come get that motor

7. fatflatty

fatflatty

8. Dirty2

Dirty2

Thanks for posting Reed. Nice shots. The school one turns my stomach.

9. Rusty

Rusty

Man I was driving the backroads yesterday and noticed they tore down the old Rylie School of Belt Line Rd n Seagoville. It was also a cool old building. Waht in the world is going on

Rusty

10. theres people in high places that don't give a dam'n about preservation for future generations.

11. daddyo54

daddyo54
    Member Emeritus
    from Denison Tx

Thanks for coming up Reed. You did a disappearing act Sat. and I didn't get to talk to you before you left.

12. The wife, kids and I were tired and ready to get home. I'll see you at the Day Of The Drags.