Register now to get rid of these ads!

FInally got to drive my "hot rod" to work

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cyclopsblown34, Sep 18, 2007.

1. It isn't exactly a hot rod, but I got to drive my 66 Buick Special 'vert to work today. Just had to tell some people who appreciate getting to drive their old cars.

2. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

How did your coworkers like it? Sometimes, I'll go home and bring one of my cars back to work to show my coworkers. The gals want to ride in my 32' but I have to tell them no! My wife wouldn't like it.

3. None of them are car guys. People on the road must have liked it, I had people at two different stop lights tell me how much they liked the car. It isn't even old, it's a late model.
    I vaguely remember a thread last fall regarding the same subject and was hoping others would post on this thread about driving their cars.

4. Firetop

Firetop
    from chicago

Still, its old steel and you gotta love the feeling . Congrats....I am hoping someday to do the same so enjoy........

5. nailheadroadster

nailheadroadster

Your wife wouldn't like you giving another woman a ride in yer 32??? Are you kidding? She has some serious trust issues!!! OR She caught you doing something you shouldn't have been doin.

6. Firetop

Firetop
    from chicago

Amen brother !!!!

7. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

I got bunch of guys from my work together and we drove our old cars and bikes in to work on saturday labor day weekend.
    I got us special parking in a lot that isnt used,
    We had 8 cars and 2 bikes,everybody enjoyed it and is wanting to do it again.
    I think we will have more the next time we do it.

8. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

My wife wouldn't care. I just tell the girls that to keep them from asking. :p

9. leadsled01

leadsled01

Ha,Ha...I drove my 65 electra to work today! Buick people unite and yee shall inherit the earth!!!