Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm A "Freak"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by porknbeaner, Sep 17, 2007.

1. 41woodie

41woodie

By any chance were you naked?

2. zombie_kitten

zombie_kitten

eeewwww.
    even more of a reason to be a hermit.

3. Gman0046

Gman0046

Sorry guy's the Freak look just doesn't cut in the corporate world. Thats where the real money is made. A sure way to significantly cut your earning potential is to get neck and facial tattoo's. Thats just the facts plain and simple.

4. Tcoupe

Tcoupe

Are you being serious? Who the fuck are YOU???

5. hatch

hatch
    from house

Everybody in the world is a freak...except for me..I'm normal....except for the lying thing.

6. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Dude..You live in RAYTOWN. You are ALL freaks.

You remember the Dick Smith Ford commercial, don'cha?

Here dog, c'mon dog
    me 'n dog want 'chu to go to
    Diiick Smith Ford Towwwn...
    In Raytowwwn.

You get a good deal.
    Get a dog gon' good deal, WOOF! WOOF!

Real song, I swear.

-Abone.

7. Sounds like a compliment to me.....

8. I'll take "Who Lyrics" for 200 Alex.

What is Who's Next?

9. I've always been a misfit and probably always will be. That's not a problem its just a fact.
    There's is just a difference between someone the likes of you all calling me a misfit and someone with corn in his hair calling me that.

Jeff I do remember that comercial BTW.

10. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Since I've been building my T, I've met all types. From the Jamacian guy who collects cans and says: Your "machine" ain't goin' to work." To a mailman whose dad was a hot rodder in the '50s-'60s. It takes all kinds, man. I even got accused of building: "One of those cars thats on that Boyd show." by the chain smoking, over weight secretary across the street. The people who didn't get what I was doing used to piss me off. Now, I revel in explaining what I'm doing and why. The idiots will reveal themselves and should be ignored. As for the others, spread the word, man.

There's a ricer who I think used to go out of his way to drive down my street. He used to throttle his coffee can Honda when he went by checking out what I was doing. That was when all I had was a frame and part of a front suspension. Now I have the power plant in place and she's a roller. I had her out to take photos a couple weeks back and he throttled by and came back to look. Stayed in his car and just looked. I have not seen or heard him since. One less Honda to worry about at the drive in.

11. In all reality the little punk was probably just jealous because you had a cool ride and could fabricate some kick ass stuff. I think this is the way most kids are today. To bad they cant just talk to you like a normal person and become friends then they could learn some cool skills of there own. Thats the way it was when i was growing up, talk to some dude about his car and learn shit to build your own ride. Kids today are too proud to learn from us old farts.

12. HEBE GB

HEBE GB

"White collar conservative flashing down the street,
    Pointing your plastic finger at me.
    You hope my kind will soon die,
    But I'm going to wave my freak flag high,high."

Been towing this line for a long long time.

13. "I'm the one who's gotta die when its time for me to die so why don't you let me live my life the way I want to."

Same movie. :cool:

Such is life I guess.

14. HEBE GB

HEBE GB

[​IMG]

Since this show anyway:cool:

15. mbmopar

mbmopar
    from Canada

On a transit bus during high school some weird dude just stared at me and counted REALLY LOUDLY..."1...2...3...4...":eek:

Yeah right.oh...kay, I got off at the next stop and "took the long way home"

he was a freak!

16. Appleseed

Appleseed

Freaky Stylie!

If we just wait long enough, all the people who question what we do will die. Then everyone will LOVE hotrods.

17. Let yer FREAK FLAG FLYYYYYYYYYY! ERRRR uh...I ALMOST CUT MY HAIR...BUT LOOKED AND DIDNT HAVE ANY TO SPARE....

18. Squablow

Squablow

A guy once told me my car was "sick". From the context I assumed he meant it in a good way.

Maybe that kid was actually paying you a compliment.

Damn kids these days with their Music Television and their Rock-em Sock-em robots.

19. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

Whats the frequency Kenneth

20. nexxussian

nexxussian

LMAO:D, thanks.

Dunno, maybe just socially inept, or a tweaker.:confused: