Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof 2007 pic extravaganza

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SEISXSEISXSEISX, Sep 15, 2007.

1. 31whitey

31whitey

that guy with his hand on his head
    that basically sums it up for me

2. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Some really really nice stuff and some WTF stuff thrown in, but all of it idea generating and awesome to see.

Thanks a TON for posting.

For some of us that can't make it to some of these great shows it is great to see all of the details that probably won't make it to decent magazine coverage.

3. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

sweet pics, thanks

4. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

awesome thanks for the pictures. cant wait till next time around.

5. sololobo

sololobo

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Holy Hot Rod-What a bevy of super iron!! Looks like a nice venue, nice to see something on grass other than me!! Thanx for sharing everyone!!!-Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

6. myke

myke
    from SoCal

Thanks for taking the time!

7. Thanks for all the kind words....glad to see you guys enjoy the pics.

I have a pic request...did anyone get a shot of a chopped sedan that was all the way in the back of the fairgrounds at the far left(second to the very last car at end of the row)?I remember it was next to a 32 sedan with an unchopped roof.I wanted to get a pic and check it out,but there was too many people around it....Thanks

8. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

9. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

What a great show with lots of stuff you don't see at other shows. Really loved the Peterbuilt, I'd drive it everyday. We had 8 cars there this year (pg 48 first two pics) and 10 members. I was too busy looking at cars and BSing to take pictures myself but lots of great shots here. Thanks for sharing.

10. xadamx

xadamx

This car is fiberglass but looks like it'd be real steel. The interior is even made to look authentically old...neat little car.

Attached Files:

11. I notice a trend toward hot rods lower in the rear. I don't get it. It looks wrong to me. Am I alone in this?

12. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

I'll probably get a ton of shit for saying this, but for every nice car posted here, there were 2 that I'd rather be shot in the chest with projectile diarrhea than drive.

Even still, looks like there were some real nice cars there

13. Brad B

Brad B
    from Nor Cal

Alan,
    contrats on the show. it was and still is one of the best shows in Nor Cal.
    Great photos. I did not get a chance to see all of the cars. some of them truly amazing.

Can't wait till the next

14. KIRK!

KIRK!

No you're not alone. I think it looks terrible. Customs are low in the back, hot rods are high in the back. They look broken when they are lower in the back.

15. Mullda

Mullda

Great pics as always. Thanks!

16. Is this a hamb'r ride? It makes me seriously reconsider the planned chop on my '40 pontiac which has the same roof line as the chevy. I really could not stop staring at this car... Anyway, I'd like to talk to the owner.

17. I believe Gambino Kustoms did this car..so he's the guy who could answer all your questions.

18. Rio Grande Valley Deuce

Rio Grande Valley Deuce

Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like the show was a success!

RGV

19. Professor Fate

Professor Fate
    from the bay

makes me think about a big steamy pile of turd. the main question is why would anyone build such an abomination? did this thing get driven in, or did it get dropped there like a turd?

20. Johnnyboys65

Johnnyboys65
    from Antioch,Ca

Hey pbr allstar, that 1940 chevy is mine get a hold of me will be happy to answer any questions you have........................

21. Tinman

Tinman
    from Orange, CA

Bingo!

Thanks for the pics though...

22. BAD ROD

BAD ROD

I'm glad you said it. I thought the same thing looking at the pictures.

23. kool1

kool1

Great pics thanks for sharing

24. Thanks for the pics guys....but is it just me or are MOST of the cars in the pics absolute abortions?!

There's a proliferation of some (well-intended but) utterly ugly cars there. Has good taste become such a rarity?

25. Fry

Fry
    from SK, Canada

Its just you..
    Just kidding, most look like crap.

26. the walrus

the walrus
    from Napa, CA

J Ripper, your car is sick man. So glad were able to bring it to the show this year. I thought I heard you were over this kind of show, soo glad that was just a rumor.....

27. k-member

k-member

I know what you are saying, I don't like them too low in the back or too low period. Alot of doors on the grass, some don't look too drivable, or a least that much fun to drive without worry. The way I like to drive I think I would scrape the bottoms off of some of those things on the highways and roads around here. Great pics, some nailed it, but most looked slapped together. It's all in the name of fun though.

28. speedaddict

speedaddict
    from Austin, Tx

great pics every year...thanks again!

29. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks so much for posting all the photos. I realize a TON of effort goes into posting and it's much apprecaited.

Like most are stating, some of them really weren't worth the space on your memory card. Sure would have loved to have seen some cool kustoms and less "hot rod" crap.

Man, do those guys REALLY think their cars look good???:confused: :eek: :confused:

30. KIRK!

KIRK!

Best of show winner.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]