Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof 2007 pic extravaganza

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SEISXSEISXSEISX, Sep 15, 2007.

1. o.k.,so i just got back from this years festivities and have to say it is still the premier traditional rod and kustom show around these parts.I finally got to meet the man himself.Ryan,and a few other H.A.M.B.r's as well.Great day had by all.........
    This time around you will notice i have taken no pics of Kustoms,only hot rods.The reason for this is simple...I lost my big memory card for my camera and only had limited space on the card i did bring.Dont get me wrong,there was a shitload of fine Kustoms at this show,but since i'm more of a go-fast kind of guy,hot rods are all i have.I did see 49ratfink around te show snapping them up,so look for his thread for a more rounded view of the show.
    So without further ado,heres the flix....enjoy

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

more in a minute after the upload.......hang tight

3. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Thanks for sharing, wish I could have made it.

4. whoa..sorry those last couple were so big(dont know why?)....anyway,heres the rest,enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

....kinda of makes me think about clowns:confused:

6. this is a project that was on the back of Himsl's zepplin...not really traditional,but kinda cool....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]