Register now to get rid of these ads!

wrenchin in alaska

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by happy jack, Aug 23, 2007.

1. happy jack

happy jack

sure am glad to come across this site . i am building a 31 ford highboy coupe. working on my hotrod soothes my soul. still learning my way around the site,looks like lots of good info. my best to everybody,hotrodding is alive and well in alaska. HAPPY JACK

2. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Welcome to the board Jack

3. nexxussian

nexxussian

How bout that, another Alaskan. Welcome to the board, you been up here long? Do you run with the Valey Cruzers ( I see you are in Palmer)?

4. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Welcome from Wa......
    I grew up in Wasilla.....
    Is Polar Raceway still going?????

5. happy jack

happy jack

hey guys ,lived in alaska most of my life. know quite a few guys in the valley cruisers but dont belong,i keep meaning to join but cant seem to get around to it. im not sure about polar raceway but heard they were trying to close them down because of the noise. catch ya later

6. nexxussian

nexxussian

Yeah ist's still open, called Alaska Raceway Park, last I heard. Changed names alot over the years.

7. welcome indeed.
    On another note:
    my son is stationed in Alaska at Eilson AFB. I get pictures of him with so many clothes on, all you can see are just his eyes.

8. nexxussian

nexxussian

Yes, it gets cold for REAL in the interior (or really anyplace much North of Anchorage).