Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T- Local show in Indy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lindross, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Looks like a fun local Indy show to go to. Who's in?! Both bands are great bands and put on good shows and it's hard to beat the atmosphere of Radio Radio in Indy. Let's show em some hot rods and traditional cars.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Eagletucky

Eagletucky

Hey Lindross,

I'm going to forward this onto my SWISS buds, sound like fun!

See ya!

3. Awesome. If it's raining, we're all piling in your car. :D

4. Eagletucky

Eagletucky

HEY, HEY, HEY now......

We dont like it when people use the "R" word.

But if "liquid sunshine" rears its ugly head, theres allways a space for you..

I just spoke with John (VOODOOCHILI), were going to the rooftop for dinner that night. so we'll be right next door!

See ya then, if not sooner!

Timmy,

5. You guys bringin the "Mrs" along? Not sure if my wife has to work yet or not.

6. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

I'm not familiar with Mandy Marie but Bigger than Elvis rock. I'll try to make this one.

7. I've not seen Mandy Marie myself, but the derby gals love them so they have to be pretty good. I met their bassist at the Road Rocket show and he was cool. :cool:

8. Eagletucky

Eagletucky

Yes, the SWISS "Misses" will be attending.

9. Suave's Buick

Suave's Buick

Cool "swiss miss"... w/ little marshmellows... yummy!

I'll have to get it into gear putting my car back together, but I'll make it one way or another.

No Mrs. Suave for me... I'm going to have fun!

10. Hey, you guys still plannin on going?? Wanna meet there earlier so we get a hot rod parking spot?? :) Pretty sure pop's is going too. I forsee a couple beers being drank that night. :cool: We'll have to get us all a table or something.

11. Eagletucky

Eagletucky

Hells YES!

I'm not sure what time our reservations are for. Its a package deal. Dinner then watch the sky concert from the roof. We'll come over after the fireworks (its just next door). I got your number (thanks by the way) I'll call you friday when I know more.

Thanks Dude!!

12. Awesome! :cool:

13. I have no idea what it will be like to park there, but I think we're gonna try to be there between 6:30 -7:00 and hope for the best. BBQ starts at 8:00, show at 9:00.

What time is the swiss crew gonna be around down there?

14. Eagletucky

Eagletucky

I just checked. We will get there between 7:00 and 7:30. Hope we can get a good spot!!!

See you there!

15. Is that the before or after dinner with the swiss mrs's.