Register now to get rid of these ads!

"Jersey Belle" finally made it home!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kuztomklaus, Jul 29, 2007.

1. The 1958 Bel Air that we travelled Route 66 in, back in March and April, finally arrived in Sweden last week. Not that it was in any kind of hurry for it to get here, but now she's here it's a relief.
    Everything went without any problems, thanks to Three Crowns Express out of Lancaster CA. We're very happy campers!!

Klaus

Attached Files:

2. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Thanks for your stories about traveling across the USA in an old car.

Chris Nelson
    Kansas

3. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

great to see it made it around the world with no trouble!

4. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

I really enjoyed your trip across the US.

5. fatty mcguire

fatty mcguire

Thats cool, thought you would of had it by now, I like the tires alot better than the ones I had on there

6. Magnus

Magnus
    from Sweden

I got a new set of tires in L.A, wish I'd got them sooner though because now it's an even sweeter ride. Drove it to the dragraces this weekend, with N J license plates as I havn't got the swedish plates yet. Not legal but what can a poor man do?

7. 60'coupe

60'coupe

Magnus, A poor man can sell that car and get some money together for another trip to the USA maybe for Paso 2008 ! Glad to hear that Jersey Belle made it home safe with a trunk full of goodies.
    Rob

8. Pooch

Pooch
    from Oklahoma

Hey Magnus glad to hear you finally got your car. Tell Klaus and Cindy we said hi from Oklahoma.
    Pooch

9. Avg.Joe

Avg.Joe

What's up guys,
    Glad to see she made it home in one piece! Hey Magnus are you planning a Euro road trip in the Belle for the honeymoon? It would be classic if you could find a drive through minister in a Hawaiian print shirt.

take care, Joe

10. Magnus

Magnus
    from Sweden

Ha ha ha . I bet it will be impossible to find a minister like the one Cindy and Klaus had in Vegas, but I'd sure love it. Wedding will take place Aug 11th and we're planning to do a kind of honeymoon trip to New York in september.
    God it's nice to read all the answers and comments to this post, I miss all you great guys.

11. wvenfield

wvenfield

I'm jealous. Must have been a blast. Only bad part is that the trip has to end (at least temporarily).