Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fredericksburg, TX Swap Meet this weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TexasHardcore, Jul 24, 2007.

1. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

2. belair

belair

3. Im going, I have two spaces also. Hopefully the rain will hold out.

4. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

hell yes even if I half to crawl through the mud it will bring back great memories of pate! rip pate.

5. Slick Willie

Slick Willie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Roger and I will be burning some hot dogs. Stop by.

Slick Willie

6. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

Is it at the fair grounds?

7. Rusty

Rusty

Man this sounds like fun

Rusty

8. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

You guys are making me homesick! I really miss going to New Braunfels, China Grove, Boerne, Fredericksburg, Rosanky, Pate, Belton, and especially the Pig Stand the last Sunday of every month. Oh well, have a good time. -Jeff

9. Dirty2

Dirty2

Love to go but boy thats a long way .

10. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

My dad and uncle both get 2 spaces each every year, but this year my uncle had to cancel early and sold his spaces, and my dad is giving me his spaces because he's been out of town almost everyweekend all summer long. Last year was an OK turnout, I didn't sell much, but I made enough to pay for the gas, a burger and sodas, and to buy a wishbone from another HAMBer. This year I'll be hauling one of the many cars we've got no time for, as well as a bed full of parts and a couple friends. See ya'll there.

11. BELLM

BELLM

I will be there, really need to get a space & sell some stuff but then I couldn't roam and buy!! This is my favorite swap, now that Rosnk's gone.

12. nschrec

nschrec
    from St. Paul

The wife and I will be there on Saturday. Looking for a new project now that we have extra space in our new house.

13. 31DAN

31DAN

I'm going, and Chris Cannales in the 29'
    Dan

14. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

tried to get a space on the phone and can`t ?
    I'm sure there will be spaces Friday-Saturday ? if not dose anyone have a spot I can park my beer cooler ? I mean coupe at !!
    Ill chip in ! on the space/beer/hookers? whatever it takes ! Casey.

15. sure Ill be at space766-767 at the bottom of the hill. Just come over and ill let you borrow my space slip so you can bring your car in.

16. Bass

Bass
    from Dallas, TX

Just talked to my Dad, and he had just talked to someone that was going to be vending in Fredericksburg. He said that the park ranger was there and wasn't letting anyone in because of all the rain. Didn't sound too promising.

I was thinking of going down there tomorrow, but now I don't think it'll be worth it. It's a long way from Dallas for a wasted trip.

17. Heckler

Heckler
    from Austin, TX

18. Just got off the phone with Larry Knox . The swap meet is still going on rain or shine.

19. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

Alright I wanna meet all you people's`s on the hamb we probably all ready know each other ! by saying I know that guy from somewhere !
    texashardcore , belair, deuceroger, slickwillie, nschrec, mercman32. stop by and say hay! I will bring extra beer! and all the other hamber`s are welcome ! hell everybody`s welcome stop by and say hey ! Casey.

20. hemifarris

hemifarris

Do any of you guys know my good friend, Clark Kibler of Fredericksburg? I hung with him when he lived here in Michigan years ago.He's a great guy that's built some nice hot rods.The roadster on the right side is a car he built in the 80's while here in Michigan.If you know him,and see him, tell him I said hello..Thanks......Mike Farris

Attached Files:

21. Big Dad

Big Dad

If I was going to drive that far ,,,
    I'd get to the home of Hondo Crouch and drink cold Lone Stars all day play dominoes with the locals

22. Crease

Crease

If the rain holds out......

23. belair

belair

I was in Fburg today, and it was raining pretty good- the bar-ditches were fast fillin'up. It don't look good. I'm going anyway.

24. I think we're gonna try for it tomorrow & maybe Sunday. Hell, maybe one of the two, no tellin' at this point.

25. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

My dad decided he's coming up from Corpus Christi to go to the swap meet on Saturday. I'll be there with a truckload of rusty shit. Our vendors spot is supposed to be down the hill under a shaded area, but I dunno how it's gonna be with the rain. If it's raining all day or just miserable, we'll call it a day early and get back into the shop. Look for me in the big gray Dodge dually with black wheels...

[​IMG]

26. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

Mmmmmmmm!..... full bar-ditches !.......! Im there !:)