Register now to get rid of these ads!

H.A.M.B. meet and greet/Omaha/Be There!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sololobo, Jul 24, 2007.

1. sololobo

sololobo

Hey area H.A.M.B.ers, we will be having a little party for the famous "cookie queen" and her crew at Retro Rocket in the old market on Sat. eve. Aug. 4th. We should be kickin off around 5:eek:o p.m. will have some chow, and drinks, bring your hot rods and come on down. Calling out hard core regulars Gary Anderson, Dick and Rob, Rocky, HellRaizer, all the Roadburners, and anybody else that can get on down and show some hospitality to our Michigan friends on the way to the salt flats for some hi-speed racing. We are a 1/2 block south of 12th. and Jackson in the Old Market. Sorry for the short notice!!

2. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

I'm going to have to figure out the Metro Area Transit System if the modified sells.Hey,those wheels are still in my truck and will be at Grinn & Barretts noon to four every day except thursday,or stop by the house and check out the hoodlum.I'm in the phone book.later.....

3. savoy_man

savoy_man

It's been a while since I have been in the Old Market (West O Boy) and I'm not familiar with Retro Rocket. What is it? Sounds like fun and I should be there.

4. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

5. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Larry, you can count on me being there!

Thanks for opening up your shop to everyone. If you need any help getting things/food ready, just let me know. I'd be more than willing to help ya out.

Malcolm

6. Larry....I'll be there and I'll bring your artwork piece. Wysocki...gimme your address and I'll be happy to stop and pick you up. Gonna give me a chance to buy-back the old modified?

7. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

The modified is on the ebay and has no bids.Rocky, I'll stop the auction if someone claims it for $5,000.The SOTs got my back for a ride,thanks.OH and my name is Warsocki.:D

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

It's going to be a GREAT nite! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and of course hanging out with old pals as well.

For those that are wondering Retro Rocket is a vintage resale shop. I've had a few very cool items from the shop sent my way in the past for my tiki lounge.:D

9. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

Bump it up one more time.
    Are old fat guys welcome at your social gathering?
    Well Saturday night is normally "tub & tail " night at the Glenwood compound,but if the sheep don't mind a raincheck and the probation officer will give me an out of state permit, I'd like to try to make it. Thanks

10. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Hey, Im there. How can I miss it . You are coming to town ! Usually we BOTH have to travel alot of miles to meet up.
    Larry, your get - togethers are the best!

11. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Anyone else?? Should be a great time!!
    See ya there.

Malcolm

12. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

:D Never heard that phase before:D Looking forward to meeting you.....hope she lets ya out.;)

13. jangleguy

jangleguy

Well, I dunno, but...I'm thinkin' about it...What do I wear? Do I have to wash my coveralls?

14. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

For those that will be attending we will have special commemortive stickers. Might be worth washing your coveralls and attending:D

[​IMG]

15. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

go figure the one weekend im going to be out of town lol. im leaving for the twin cities on friday morning :p i dont know when your passing threw but on the off chance your gona be threw sioux city on thursday give a hollar ill be at work slingin ink till 8.

16. HotRod55

HotRod55
    from Omaha,NE

I am a buddy of Savoy Man and I am also planning on attending. We are still working on a few of our buddies to bring their rides too. Hopefully we will see you all Saturday!

17. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Only two more sleeps and we will be there! Looking forward to meeting some Nebraska HAMBers and checking out Retro Rocket. I've heard some neat things about it.

18. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

hey, do you need us to bring anything? Looks like I will have the family coming with.

19. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Today's the day! Hope to see a bunch of you there - this will definitely be a great time!

Malcolm

20. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

see ya there,later Rob

21. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

Is there any parking plan for this venue?Or do I put it in a public lot and worry ? :( See ya's after 5:00. :D

22. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

Sum Bitch!!!! Here it is Sunday evening and I just got back in town. Story of my life a day late and a dollar short.

Best wishes to ya Hotrodladycruiser, and the rest of the gang on tour....

See ya at Hunnert though....

HellRaiser