Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cheater-A-Rama 2007 Pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Q, Jul 14, 2007.

1. sololobo

sololobo

Thank you for some cool coverage of a hip event. Really some great bikes, rods, and customs. Looked like everyone was diggin the scene, I sure did from here-Rock On!!-Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha

2. Great coverage! Looked like another great show...

Joel

3. Ms. Metal

Ms. Metal

Hey Q, Nice to meet you. Looks like you got some good pic's, especially with all the cars they had crammed in there. Thanks Cheaters for another great show!

4. drhotrodmd

drhotrodmd

A big thanks go out to the Cheaters for pulling off another great show! It was weird having Santa Claus greeting people as they came in but i knew it was Bob K...lol

5. 38pickup

38pickup

Great show guys, nice pics! Had a great time even though I forgot my chair there. LOL. Loved bringing the truck up there...

6. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

Thanks to everyone who attended... Sorry that there was no after party this year but we will start working on one for next year. It looks like everyone stepped up their game with quality of cars, and amount of alcahol consumption. Great to meet all they guys that haven't made it there in the past. We were up against alot of other shows including Iola but we still had a record number of cars. Thanks again and we will see more of you next year.
    Thanks
    Cheater Jack

7. pecker head

pecker head

Cool pics , I like the way they were set up on that site . Thanks

8. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Yep I made it to Iola and your show. I seen some people at both shows too. Great show. I would really hate to miss your show. The only thing I found at Iola that you guys did not have was this. ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :)

Attached Files:

9. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

Thanks everyone for a great year. I dont get to talk to too many people...too busy flipping burgers. We put in another freezer in the resturant just for this ocassion, but still cant keep enough food in the place to stay open until the end, sorry... It was awsome to see everyone, including Bob K, he got to scream at me while I was taking out the garbage. Hope everyone made it home Okay, and we cant wait to do it again next year!! Thanks again
    CHris

10. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

11. ...had a great time at your show,...at least a dozen members of the Tin Butchers club from northern Illinois made your show this year. You guys really know how to pack em in there !,...lots of different cars. Heard lots of compliments on those great burgers and other food. How many cars show'd this year?

...Hope to see some of the Cheaters at our "Scrap Drive" show next June in Belvidere, Illinois.

12. The program I use to set it up is called Picassa, it is free! You can get it here:

http://picasa.google.com/

13. LiL' NiCk

LiL' NiCk

Thanx Chris & Jack,,"hot" Carl & his Bro, 4 the tunes,,And the other cheaters...My only regret? I missed the "gorilla" Violence

14. Brett88

Brett88
    from ILLINOIS

Great cars, Great people and the cutest cook I've seen! (Now that I'm out of prison) Thanks for the good time.

P.S. Where did you find that 12 man hot tub?

15. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

Brett dont play dumb you gave us the hint where to find it....Remember swinger party last year you us and the Atomic Injectors....Thanks again guys. We had 186 cars that payed, and a ton of cars parked on the surrounding areas.

16. Draghaz

Draghaz

Chris just wanted to say we had a great time I had a chance to meet some more of the guys great bunch cant wait till next year!!!!!! Thanks alot Eric from Green Bay.

17. Skimmer

Skimmer

Pukka Pics..Thanks

18. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

It was a great show. Can't wait for next year. Thanks to the Cheaters.

Here are a few of my pics.

Attached Files:

19. slammed

slammed

Some great looking ride's people. Thank's for the posting of them Q!

20. abomber30

abomber30
    from syc, ILL

It really sucked missing the show this year. I heard about the pose down for mr nude milwaukee and began training. I decided to go the the cheaters route with anabolic steroids and I guess i got busted. I received a letter telling me i was not welcome at the posedown. I am hurt but if Chris will have my baby all will be good. cool pictures andrew

21. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

Andrew you were there in my heart!!! and my body!! I heard you were going to give Numnuts a run for his money this year...but there is always next, thanks guys
    Chris

22. We had Carartnick take your place...! Unfortunately he was lifting "BEERS" not weights...!

I was really hoping you'd show so that you could see what you're getting yourself into this winter...!

Anyways I'll have to catch you at some other show.

I'm going to do a tech on the 40-40 Air Scoop Riser...!
    [​IMG]
    Simple and sweet...!

23. Jaker

Jaker

24. Retroharley

Retroharley

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

25. pinstripingbykc

pinstripingbykc
    from Lombard,IL

a few pictures from the ride there.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]