Register now to get rid of these ads!

OKC meetings?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FrankBoss, Jul 12, 2007.

1. FrankBoss

FrankBoss

How offten do the Oklahoma HAMB get together?
    I'm looking for fellow fanatics.

Frank

2. I haven't met anyone yet, but am willing to get together with fellow H.A.M.B.ers. Just need to know a place and time. By the way, welcome aboard Frank!

Tony

3. Dirk35

Dirk35

I was in Norman just last weekend for the UFC fight.

Your all welcome to come up to my house and help me work on the 35, and the 34 when I finally get it back. Ill buy the beer.

4. I am located at the NE end of Stanley Draper Lake. It would be nice to meet some other hambers locally.

5. djust

djust
    from Oklahoma

I live just north of edmond and just started working on patch panels on my model a tudor. Would like to meet some of the locals for advice and tips.

6. custom61

custom61

we all need to get together for sure,,, i havent met any other local hambers either lemme know if you guys come up with a place,,,

7. r8odecay

r8odecay

Another nod for OKC meet and greet. Working on 51 Caddy, several Harleys, have arc welder and powdercoat machine, like to drink cold beers now and again...

8. I am working on a '50 Fordor currently and collecting pieces for my '27 Ford Coupe.

Have MIG,TIG, sheetmetal shear, roller, press brake, bead roller and a 30x40 shop to keep them in.

9. 1320stang

1320stang
    from Edmond, OK

Fif-t-3 and djust, I too live in the Edmond area, I'm north of Edmond as well, 2 miles into Logan Co.

I'm only operating out of my two car attached garage that I have to share with the rest of the family. My "Extreme Garage Makeover" isn't finished yet so my two projects are still sitting outside, not exactly HAMB-worthy, a '65 A-code Mustang coupe and '63 Fairlane 2-dr post. I'm thinking of going road race with the Mustang, make it Hallet-worthy, but only with bolt-ons (I'd do weld in subframes though). The '63 is going full Nostalgia Super Stock, FE, 4-speed, cage, etc. I'm wanting to pick up a '57-'60 F-100 big window to prime and bag, have even thought of mating the old body to a newer swb chassis, but that'll have to wait until I get a shop built.

10. Roothawg

Roothawg

I could have something at the shop if ya'll wanna stop by. I'm in Mustang.

11. Roothawg,

Where you located? My daughter-in-laws family lives in Mustang a couple of miles south of the hifh school. They own the old Robberson Ranch home. Her grandfather is a developer and has been on the Mustang OK promotion show here locally. Anderson's their last name.

12. FrankBoss

FrankBoss

My cars on jack stands still....but wow... loads of HAMBers in the state.

I'm going up to Tulsa this weekend but I hope to get a group together...motivate me to finish something!

Frank
    www.PintoWorks.com

13. vettes2

vettes2
    from OKC, OK

I am ready to meet. I'm in Norman, will go where ever? I vote for Saturday morning coffee at someones garage/Shop?

14. Roothawg

Roothawg

I am west of Mustang proper.
    I am off of 92 hwy between 152 and SW 59th. Can't miss it.

Don Anderson?

15. Hotrod F-1

Hotrod F-1
    from OK

I'm up for some kind trouble making gathering. :D

I've seen your heap around, just can't remember where at the moment. Good looking car though. :cool:

I know where a small window short wide is, I think it's a '59. I think it would be a good one to build.

16. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

Im the old bastard here, I ltoo live in mustang just off of 152 n menger lane. woodard racing and hot rods is my game full time at myhome shops always lots of drag or hot rods here .....race on weekends ...

Attached Files:

17. 1320stang

1320stang
    from Edmond, OK

Yeah, I've got a small window short wide down the street from me, I think it's a '58 or '59, I told my wife I'm going to buy it one of these days, but I'm letting him store it for me in the mean time. LOL!!!

18. djust

djust
    from Oklahoma

1320 stang I also live about 1 and a half miles inside logan county off of broadway. Give me a call some time. 340-5667
    Donnie

19. Roothawg,

Don is her grandfather i believe. Her dad is Dave Anderson, he does some kind of work involving big trenching machinery (one piece he has cost somewhere over 250K).

Larry
    OKC

20. 51moredoor

51moredoor
    from oklahoma

I'm down to meet up with some h.a.m.b around town .
    Jason
    Moore , OK

21. Roothawg

Roothawg

I sold Dave a motorhome for them to use for high school rodeos.

What's funny about this post is that I did the same thing about 1998-1999 and there were only like 3-4 guys including Ryan from the OK area.

22. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

root are we still on for next sat at tvrp? and i have a deal working for a gasser race at lawton the following week, might need your ride there for some 1/8 mile showboat passes??

23. Well Roothawg has offered up a place, should we try an pick a time and day?

Tony

24. Roothawg

Roothawg

Sam As far as I know, weather permitting. I am gonna try and tie up some lose ends this weekend, have her ready to roll. Let me know.

Fift3 Any Sunday afternoon would work. Friday nights Pooch has a gathering at his shop in Yukon on Rt.66. We could do an impromptu shop crawl.

25. 51moredoor

51moredoor
    from oklahoma

26. I'm down with this idea (if you clowns will ever get this "Going fast" crap outta your system:D).

27. Roothawg

Roothawg

OK, I'll set up a date and a time. I hafta look at a calander. I have a lot of crap going on.

28. FrankBoss

FrankBoss

29. litemupok

litemupok

i'm in for it too. edmond on bryant and memorial for me.