Register now to get rid of these ads!

Life (sucks) Update

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Black, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Johnny Black

Johnny Black

hmmmm.... I seperated from my wife. She sold all of my tools and paint guns. Yay. Now I am raising two babies on my own so I havent really had the motivation to do anything. But now I have access to some tools and a garage(and a babysitter) and am looking forward to get crackin on my 47/46 chevy. Hope I didnt miss too much in the last six months. hahaha

Johnny Black

2. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

Shit man life is looking up for you! Just keep your head high love those kids of yours. Everthing will work out just the way you want it will just take time....Get out in that garage and build something :)

I just checked out you myspace you play GOOD man!

3. Hang tough and like AA/Fuel34fordpu said, love them babies as much as you can. As an 'every other week' single Dad, I sense your frustration. Play with the kids as much as you can, and if you can get someone to watch them make sure to get some time for yourself alone in the garage.

It'll all work out somehow - don't give up on yourself or your dreams.

4. chad

chad

Just remember also,, you got the best part of your Ex when you got your kids...

5. Johnny Black

Johnny Black

Thanks guys. Really. It will all be good in the end.:D

6. JamesG

JamesG

The main thing is that you have your two kids and some bone heads not raising them insted.

7. skyrodder

skyrodder

Just a big ass pothole in the road... It will get better man... and you have your kids...

8. ratstar

ratstar

Its already looking up for you, like you get to buy all new tools instead of those old ones, and you got your kids and someone to watch them occasionally!

9. You got the most important thing. Tools can be replaced but those kids can't. Spend as much time as you can with them because they need you more than you know. Hang in there man.

10. texrodder

texrodder
    from dfw,texas

The only thing I can see that sucks is losing your tools,wished you lived closer you could use my shop and tools,hell I would even throw in my wife.At least you have your tool fetchers ,they are priceless!
    LOL

11. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

Its like they say about why divorce is so expensive - because it is worth it!

Good luck, and wish you the best with your babies.

12. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I really liked the quote from "thank you for smoking": "I am my kids father, and you are just some guy fucking his mom. Your opinion really doesn't count" or something to that extent.

13. sliderule67

sliderule67
    from Houston

Be sure you get legal custody of the children so she can't undecide this, take the kids, and start hitting you for child support. Never expect the courts to do anything other than award custody to the mother unless mom is on death row for multiple murders. Even then it's iffy in Texas.

14. thewishartkid

thewishartkid

You think your life SUCKS!! I lost my 18 yr.old son in a car wreck about a month ago, Right after almost losing my wife after an illness,After having one of the worst winters we have had in 20yrs. the oil pump gave up in my only car.SO WHO REALLY GIVES A CRAP!

15. rodknocker

rodknocker

if you think your life sucks because of that,you need to cracked with a baseball bat full of reality.

16. Johnny Black

Johnny Black

Nice to see there is still misguided anger and empty threats on here. To clarify, having my kids doesnt suck at all. Its the situation that sucks. Its not that im raising my kids on my own but the reason why.

Anyway thanks for the positive responses and to the negative ones: "Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. And assholes stink":D

17. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

Is the babysitter hot?

18. Johnny Black

Johnny Black

haha haha. and yes.

19. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    HEAD THIS WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT WRITING FROM A JUDGE !!

You will find out in a short time what a joy it is to have yer kids ALL to your self.

I took mine from there fucked up mother over 15 years ago, they gave 49%~51% custody .... But she would hardley ever get them.

You ca replace the tools, but i know it sucks ass .... You can even replace HER ....... But you can never replace yer Kids & there love.

Good luck & dont believe anything unless the Judge puts it writting.

20. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

Yeah man, seriously...spend every waking hour getting full custody of your kids. I find almost every tough situation in life is like a trip to the dentist--it sucks, you dread it, you put it off...you'll live with a dull throbbing ache and occasional and even way more than occasional shooting pain for six months or a year because nobody wants to spend that 30 minutes in the doc's chair under the drill to have it over and done with.
    Forget the cars, screw the tools, put the car under a tarp in the back yard, and spend every waking moment--and more than a few when you would normally be sleeping--getting full custody of your kids. Cars, tools, houses, even pets are temporary; Kids are forever. And if you don't work hard now making sure you can shape those little soft concrete skulls before they set up, they'll harden into something that ain't as good as it coulda been.

-Brad

21. 53baldmohawk

53baldmohawk
    from Valencia

Is this the topic were going to start talking about :confused: Get over it dude.

22. 6inarow

6inarow

What does it have to do with pre '64? Where are our moderators?