Register now to get rid of these ads!

H.A.M.Ber needs your help...! Please Read...!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Junkyard Dog 32, Mar 26, 2007.

1. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

PAYPAL SENT. Glad to help Andy.

2. ManiacT

ManiacT

Hey I think that is a great idea, just sent $10.00 via paypal. Trust I did it correct.
    ManiacT

3. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

i just sold some junk on ebay & sent some cash via paypal!

4. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

Paypal sent

this is a good thing you are doing, i hope everyone pitches in, if you cant afford to send money at least send some words of encouragment and support. this kid is brave!

5. Pay pal sent. It's just a little but I hope it helps. You are good people in my book. Be well. Jaysin

6. I sent a little so Andy, you and your Dad hang out at the drags and have a great time!

7. atch

atch

JD,

i'm guessing that the red x i see is a pic of the amount. unfortunately here at work photobucket is blocked. so how 'bout puttin that in writing (typing?) for us who can't see what's posted?

thanx.

oh, yeah:

andy - i'll be seein' you at mokan...

8. floorman

floorman

I just caught this post.Where do I mail the money?Is there a Canadian address I can send to?I also have some air miles that I would be willing to donate.
    This is great thing you guys are doing.

9. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Floorman says he's got 4500 Air Canada miles. Anybody else here got A/C miles they can pool? I'll do the legwork on tickets once it is a go. Most FF miles will allow you to 'donate' miles. If we get enough A/C guys in I'll do the run down on it.

Good call, Floorman!

10. Thank you guys for those miles...:)

ATCH... The fund is just a bit over $1400 as of today (Apr 12th)... plus the auctions.

Thank you all...

JOE:cool:

11. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Small token paid forward via Paypal...

God Speed to Andy and everyone else who is trying to make the best of this situation.

Bob
    RedlineToys

http://public.fotki.com/redlinetoys/

12. Ragtop

Ragtop
    Member Emeritus

I've never known a more generous group of guys in my life! I'll do a Hamb Auction deal too with the proceeds to go to the fund.

13. RacerRick

RacerRick

Sending a few when I get home tonight....

14. Just added to the cause.

15. nice thought, Joe. I contributed a twenny spot in the paypal acct to help.

16. april may

april may

Added to the fund, have a blast.

17. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Any updates on Andy's situation? Is he gonna make it to the drags?

18. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

And what did we all manage to raise in total? I'm hoping to make it, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

Keep us all posted!

19. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

BTTT, Time is getting short. Where do we stand on getting Andy to the drags?

Doc.

20. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

That's what I was thinking. I don't want there to be a hassle getting airline tickets and if there is we need to know about it quickly so we can cover it!

21. I just sent a PM to both you and Leon. It has all the links and maps for the airlines. It seems pretty simple but looks like you need to book the tickets since they're your miles.
    It might be best for you and Leon to work on that together (names, times...etc.)

Tulsa looks like the closest airport served by NWA...

DOC's right... we are short-timin' so it's best if it gets done soon.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

22. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

Yes I also was wondering what the total is now, the last it was posted it was a little over $1,400 however that was prior to our auctions (Roundup t-shirt, Doc = $500 & panel prints, RustyRedRam = $110.) ending which netted $610. total not to mention all the other donations which have come in. I am assuming at least $2,500 by now? Have there been enough frequent flyer miles donated for Andy and his father?

Good work and thanks for doing this.

23. Bonehead II

Bonehead II

I through in $10.00

24. The PayPal account is at $2,289.72

The Bank account is at $728.32

It's nice to be associated with such good folks... :)

25. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

OK. I'll pony up one of the tickets with my NWA or American miles. That should take about 25,000 miles to do this. If anybody else has miles, there is a way they can be 'donated' but if you've got enough for a ticket, then by all means, lets do it and get them there!!!

26. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Looks like a heck of a lot of travel. I think they can go on Thursday as well if they want to go to the Springfield Swap.

<table style="width: 100&#37;; height: 100%;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="tdSegmentCell" style="width: 20%;" valign="top">Depart:
    8:55 a.m.
    Fri., Aug. 24, 2007
    St. John's, NL Canada (YYT)</td> <td class="tdSegmentCell" style="width: 20%;" valign="top">Arrive:
    10:49 a.m.
    Fri., Aug. 24, 2007
    New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty)</td> <td class="tdSegmentCell" style="width: 10%;" valign="top">Flight Time:
    3 hr 24 mn</td> <td style="padding: 5px; width: 25%;" valign="top">Flight: CO2357
    Aircraft: Embraer RJ145
    Meal: Snack
    No Special Meal Offered.

View Seats </td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="4" style="padding: 5px; height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 204);">Change Planes. Connect time in New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty) is 1 hour 26 minutes.</td></tr> <tr> <td class="tdSegmentCell" style="width: 20%;" valign="top">Depart:
    12:15 p.m.
    Fri., Aug. 24, 2007
    New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty)</td> <td class="tdSegmentCell" style="width: 20%;" valign="top">Arrive:
    2:09 p.m.
    Fri., Aug. 24, 2007
    Detroit, MI (DTW)</td> <td class="tdSegmentCell" style="width: 10%;" valign="top">Flight Time:
    1 hr 54 mn</td> <td style="padding: 5px; width: 25%;" valign="top">Flight: CO3052
    Aircraft: Embraer RJ145
    Meal: None
    View Seats </td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="4" style="padding: 5px; height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 204);">Change Planes. Connect time in Detroit, MI (DTW) is 56 minutes.</td></tr> <tr> <td class="tdSegmentCell" style="width: 20%;" valign="top">Depart:
    3:05 p.m.
    Fri., Aug. 24, 2007
    Detroit, MI (DTW)</td> <td class="tdSegmentCell" style="width: 20%;" valign="top">Arrive:
    4:30 p.m.
    Fri., Aug. 24, 2007
    Tulsa, OK (TUL)</td> <td class="tdSegmentCell" style="width: 10%;" valign="top">Flight Time:
    2 hr 25 mn

Travel Time:
    10 hr 5 mn</td> <td style="padding: 5px; width: 25%;" valign="top">Flight: NW3757
    Aircraft: Bombardier CRJ-200
    Meal: None
    </td> </tr> <tr id="ctl00_ContentInfo_showSegmentsReward1_ShowSegment_ctl07_equipMsg"> <td colspan="4"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="DashHoriz">
    </td></tr> <tr><td style="height: 5px;">
    </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

27. Bookz

Bookz

Come on guys get in behind this. A small donation is going to make a really good thing happen.

28. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

Some frequent flyer miles are reciprocal to other airlines. We have used NWA frequent flyer miles for Delta flights in the past. Wonder if NWA miles are good on Air Canada which does fly into Joplin. Unfortunately I think we only have about 2 miles in our account right now but I will check with Ken when he gets back into town to see if he has more than I think.

29. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

I've got American miles as well. I haven't seen any links to any of the Canadian airlines but I'll check NWA.com and American's site.

30. Burgy

Burgy

50$ is on its way via paypal, may take a little while, but it'll get there :D