Register now to get rid of these ads!

Atlanta-area HAMBer shot!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OGNC, Jun 15, 2007.

1. OGNC

OGNC
    Member Emeritus

For those of you who don't know Eddie and his wife Jenny, they have their own business doing repossessions.

Last night while repoing, Eddie Pritchard (SlammedPup here on the HAMB) was shot in the head. He was rushed to the hospital, and underwent immediate surgery. We are here to ask for your help. Jenny his wife was also injured during this tragedy, and anything you can do to help would be gratefully appreciated.

As of now, Jenny's injuries are unknown to me. Eddie however is in intensive care, please put The Pritchards in your prayers.

For more information and also for donations, please contact:

Shawn Morris
    186 Floresta Drive
    McDonough, GA 30252

Anything you can do to help, like I said will be greatly appreciated. The Pritchards owned their own repo company, and during this their only truck was totaled. Their is no form of income and we all need to step up to the plate and help out.

If anymore information is needed I can be contacted at any time:

Bubba
    678-245-2494 (cell)
    770-808-8194 (home)

2. Damn...thoughts and prayers going out from me............................

3. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

I'm very sorry to hear about this. thoughts and prayers to him.

4. WTF??
    I hope they at least locked the stupid bastard up.

5. Local news said he's 'recovering' hope that means he'll be ok.....good guy, sorry to hear about this...

6. 38pickup

38pickup

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone. :(

7. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

you know, this is a perfect example of people not taking accountability of their actions. if the guy had paid his bills or called the lender, this would have been averted. instead, the bastard got mad at someone who was doing their job and working hard to keep what they have and tried to take his life. my thoughts and prayers to eddie and jenny and hope for a slow agonizing death for the cocksucker that did this to them.

8. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Senseless...

Thoughts and prayers from A-town.-DB

9. 29ZZ4FORD

29ZZ4FORD
    from NWFLA

10. Chopper Demon

Chopper Demon

That's sad man, Prayers going out to him and his wife for a speedy recovery.

11. Thumper

Thumper

Sonofabitch.........I hope both recovery fully from this. Here to praying for both.....and hoping that they hang the bastard that done it (I'll supply the rope ).

12. roadracer

roadracer

I heard about this today but didn't realize who it was. How exactly can we donate? You have paypal, or anyway to do it electroinically? Or send check to above address??

13. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Dammit! he was just talking about how screwed up the parts of Atlanta he works in are!

14. Reverend_Grimm13

Reverend_Grimm13
    BANNED
    from Yucaipa

As an ex-auto repossesor,I have to say it's one of the risks that come with the job,but it sucks man...Bust your ass to make a living just to have some fuck up shoot you because he couldn't handle responsibility...I will send good energy towards him and his wife and his family....I also know that as a repossesor you don't have certain job securities like health benefits,and if I wasn't in the crappy situation I am in now,I would send all the money I could spare..If any of you fellow HAMB'ers could spare any cash to help out his family and him,go for it man..

15. Sorry to hear this news. This shouldn't happen to anyone, no matter your line of work.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

16. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

I used to repo as well, and this really hits home. It is a risk you take, but still man....My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends.

17. Terrible news :( My thoughts go out to Eddie and Jenny.

Bryan

18. Ramblux

Ramblux

Bump for Eddie.

19. chaddilac

chaddilac

sent up stairs!!

20. mazdaslam

mazdaslam

Any updates on his condition?? I hope he can pull through this.

21. dam that sucks,preays sent....hope they got the prick who did it!

22. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Time to throw up a few auctions fellas,, I'm gonna something ready and will post it Monday.

In situations like this there is no such thing as full recovery. Loss of income, medical bills, long rehabilition, these folks are gonna need a lot of help and support for quite a while!

What makes it worse is it wasn't an accident. Truly one of the worst things I've ever seen on this site.

23. jangleguy

jangleguy

Please keep us updated on the SlammedPups condition, okay? Am sending prayers, starting now - will hopefully be able to send money, soon.

That's a really tough way to make a living. Little known fact: Rocky worked as a repo man for a while and had some scary shit happen, too...

Oh yeah - did they get the shooter?

24. plmczy

plmczy

Our prayers go out to both of them. later shawn

25. dirthawker1313

dirthawker1313

i dont pray but i hope all turns out well.

26. roadracer

roadracer

*bump*

Any updates anyone?

27. BAD MOJO

BAD MOJO

God be with slampup and his wife our prayers are with them only meet him last year at a toys for tots benifit great guy aways glad to help others. gods,speed to a fallen brother.

28. Hang in there Eddie.

29. Thoughts and Prayers.

30. BAD MOJO

BAD MOJO

Lets Get This Up And Going Someone Contact Me Or Old Kidwe Will Put Together A Benifit Cruise- In For Slampup In The Mid Ga Area. When One Of Our Brothers Is Down We Should Step Up Give A Hand. Thanks To Anyone That Can Help Out In Advance.... Bad Mojo