Register now to get rid of these ads!

BATFINK and Six's and Flatty's INDY GOODGUYS HAMB rails

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blktopbandit, Jun 8, 2007.

1. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

spent the day @ Indy. Had a gret time, and finnally got to get close to Batfink. Also got to hang out with a famous painter (SHOE), and got to see all my ol pals, randyD, unklescooby, deedster, milo,29sedanman, mercdueceman, vondust, and others. met, lostinthe60's, and kool1.

never did catch up with ployboy, he musta been out checkin the cornfields and wildlife that surround the track. lol

my little girl had blast... big day at the drags, huh daddy.

some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

3. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Great shots of the dragsters.

Good to see you. Probably see you next either at the Road Rockets show, or the cinematic.

4. jbon64

jbon64
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

hey brian , sorry i missed you . drinking my last cup of coffee and fix'in to head out now (saturday morning) . i'll catch you next time.

5. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Saw your pickup and checked it out. I think I've met you but not for sure. (memory is shot to hell). I'll be at Tom Culbertsons bash tonight...so if you make it come up and say howdy. Great pics and I love your truck. See 'ya at the park maybe.

6. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

andy, batfink is cool, but not mine. it belongs to Kool1. i was in the 60 chevy wagon with shoe.
    you guys have fun, i had to come back to dayton for motorcyle races.

7. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Bkktopbandit, whatever you do don't let Dave drive. He tried to KILL me in Randy's "A" sedan at Mokan a couple years ago!!!:D I'm sorry...I thought that was your truck. Cool truck anyway.

8. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

yeah, we drove the wagon thru the pits a couple times but, couldn't find the new car. I hope ya guys did good.

9. Plowboy

Plowboy

Brian, I looked for you but didn't see you. Maybe next time. I did talk to people that said they did see you though.....ha ha ha

10. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

Quit your whinning you damn gold chainer........Gas pedals are meant to be one place thats on the floor......:D

Also check the batteries in your hearing aides will ya damn near went horse yellin at ya from the wagon you were sittin right beside us in the show.......BAHAHAHA
    That or turn the A/C off and roll your windows down.LoL

I will see ya guys at the road rocket show...........

And that famous painter stuff I am not sure about all that:cool:

Good times as always Brian see in a couple weeks
    Shoe

11. drhotrodmd

drhotrodmd

Yeah i passed BatFink thur afternoon before i went the Chicago. I think he passed me at 80mph before one toll booth...lol

[​IMG]

12. brewsir

brewsir

HAHA back when I owned it we raced a late model ford truck up 101 on the way home from Paso....his limiter cut in at about 105mph and we started pullin away from him....that 360 ran good!!!! Looks like the bondo on the rear pan didn't hold up so well :(

13. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Durn biker trash. You oughtta put training wheels on them murdercycles you ride...keep 'ya from falling off!!!:p :D See 'ya at the Road Rockets bash June 23rd.

14. kool1

kool1

hey Brewsir truck runs great. you did a great job putting it together and rides good too. I've put over 5000 miles on it since april 14. Indy trip alone was over 3000 miles both ways. I'm going to Back to the fifties in Minnesota next week. That will be about 1600 there and back.
    kool1

15. brewsir

brewsir

Great I'm glad someone ended up with it that will do what I did and just drive the crap out of it!