Register now to get rid of these ads!

How freakin' hot is my wife? (Girl & tool pics)...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JK, Jun 4, 2007.

1. The wife told me the other day, "Hun, the brakes are growling on the impala." "Alright," I thought, "I'll drive it and see what's up." The first time I stop, I get the dreaded metal on metal grinding. As some of you may know, I had some serious back surgery about 5 or 6 weeks ago. I'm still on 10# weight restriction and I'm having trouble bending and twisting. That means VERY limited wrenching (I honestly think I'm having withdrawls). I tell the wife "You're fixing your car". To my surprise, she says okay!!! About half way through, I treat my honey to another beer and I spot the camera out of the corner of my eye. Why not take some pics of "La femme mechanic". Did I mention I have the greatest wife in the world??? Guys, cherish a woman the loves our hobby!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gearjam1

gearjam1

HELL-YEAH!! I have always told my daughter, that guys who are truly into cars, dig girls who work on cars! The wanna-be's see them as a "threat"... Shortly after that, she asked me to teach her to weld on her truck. :) You have a gorgeous, and talented wife! -Tony B.

3. 31aBoy

31aBoy

oh man!! thats HOT!

4. can I borrow her for a day? my chebbie needs new brakes too.

5. QQMOON

QQMOON

Love it that is perfect

6. Bitchin safety shoes she has on too! Cool pics!!

7. crash 51

crash 51
    from FTW,TEXAS

Ha! I knew she did all that work on the Mercury! I got faith in you Tammy!

8. gearjam1

gearjam1

-Heck, if she had "safety shoes" on, you wouldn't be able to see the cool foot tattoo! Form before function, I always say!

9. 48ford

48ford

Her dad did a good job rearing the girl!
    My 26 year old droped by the shop to work on her truck,and a guy I work with said"shes not going to do that" I said,she don't need me have another beer.
    Her older sister tells her hubby,don't make me call my dad,that works too!
    Your a lucky man.
    Russ

10. bobx

bobx
    from Indiana

thats cool man. my wife walks into the garage and immeadiately needs to leave because shes 'dirty'.

11. damnfingers

damnfingers

She's hot...but get her some damn shoes when she's working on those brakes...rotors hurt when they hit a toe.

12. h0twired

h0twired
    from Winnipeg

That certainly wouldn't be considered "traditional".

Shes working on those brakes OLD SKOOL!

13. 41 mopar

41 mopar

She didn't spill the MIllers? Way kool. Something to be proud of.

14. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

That's absolutely cool!

Something I get a kick out of is my EX-WIFE - who left me for a Donut Eating sack of shit... (sorry) still calls me to verify information about her car ('83 Monte Carlo SS - one of less than 1000 on the road) and other cars they own. The best thing? When she does it in front of him, just to prove him wrong!

Yeah, I take a little bit of sick glee in knowing she's still using me to show him up, but hey, she married him!

My wife still hangs out in the garage with me now since she wants to learn things. She helps when she has to, and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. Hell, 90% of the time she's the only one I have available whenever I need an extra pair of hands - and she works out pretty well! She's also nice to have around whenever there are places I can't get my big assed hands into.

Yeah, a chick that'll work in the garage is definitely a keeper!

15. BinderRod

BinderRod

I was waitin to see some butt crack in a couple of those pictures. LOL

It's great when they really care!

16. She's a keeper!
    You've got balls. I would never post a pic of my wife. It gets brutal on here sometimes. Anyways...she looks like she knows what she's doin. But will she work on your car?

17. docauto

docauto
    from So Cal

does she have a sister?

18. What a lucky guy.A great looking woman,who can wrench and you have Miller High Life,we only get MGD imported here.Tell your wife nice t-shirt too.Now take care of that back you've got cars to build.;)

19. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I love that woman.

20. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

My wife promised to help build my coupe. Everytime she walks in the garage, she starts cleaning and I immediatly start loosing shit; tools, parts... you name it. She claims she's 'putting things away'. I claim she's torturing me!

JK, do whatever you need to in order to keep that girl happy! She's needs to start giving seminars on 'How to Become a Gearhead Chick'. I see a future there for her...

Vance

21. Mark

Mark
    from CT

My wife changd her own flat tire a couple weeks ago. In her nice work clothes. she didnt even get dirty, and she didnt call me at work to tell me about it. I was quite impressed . I gave her a "how to" a couple years ago in case she was in an emergency situation.

22. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

23. I see London, I see France...

That's so cool. I keep hoping my wife'll get excited about my ideas and projects. She likes driving my car tho she's scared she'll wreck it (or someone else will, that seems to happen.) It's been 20 plus years and I just found out she used to be a pretty good welder. I hold out hope!

Oh,... and I plan to get my daughters to help on a little starter project as we try to revive/ save Grampa's '76 Cordoba. (I'm thinking suede on the outside fresh velure on the in, for a lounge'ish' feel.) (With appologies to Recardo Montalban.) Hey, she may not be a Hot Rod but she's got the full 'Cop' package (down to the skiid plates) and my wife's blessings (it's her dad's pride and joy, and it hasn't cost me a dime, yet. He trusts me with it I guess. (Evil, maniacal laugh, He! He!, He!)

24. Hell yeah, JK, you're one lucky guy. Glad to hear another wifey that's not afraid to do a little maintenence when need be. Tell her congrats on a job well done. You both keep up the good work.
    I'm gonna show this to my wifey for some inspiration. I gotta build her some rock slider/ steps for her H3, so maybe she will be willing to lend a hand.
    Way to go, JK's wife.

25. wow. she's a rare breed.

26. beetlejuice55

beetlejuice55

that's awesome !!
    you lucky ass......

27. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

sorry to say but i hate it when my girl friend wants to help. I only have so much time to work on the car and i dont need her slowing me down. If im working and not playing games I would rather be alone. It is the same as having beers while you work. It may be fun and a good time butt the end of the night you are still drunk and nothing good got done.If chick is there you got fucked and nothing good got done.

cool for you if your happy with your woman helping/ dong the job.

28. Trucker Jr.

Trucker Jr.
    from Fresno

That is awesome! I feel the need to run down to sears and pick me up one of them. haha.

29. leftcoast66

leftcoast66
    from Duvall

That's awesome. My gf sometimes chills in the garage while I'm working on the truck. Othertimes she helps on the truck, like building the motor, taught her how to do that and all. And best of all, she wants to build a hotrod for herself. Great that ur wife was willing to help out and pick up the slack w/ the maintenance since you weren't able to.

30. Nice. The closest my wife gets to helping in the garage is making the occasional beer run.