Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where to find Gasoline Magazine?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TRJ, May 9, 2007.

1. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

Hey there,

Does anyone know where in the U.S. we could pick up an issue of Gasoline Magazine (published in Sweden)?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, suzi

2. Oh, and Hank on that page lives in california so he might be the best one to help you out...

3. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

Thanks for the info. We have already left a voice message and sent an email to all the staff, but it's evening there and didn't expect word back until much later.

thanks again.
    suzi

4. Pulle

Pulle

I talk to Mattias( the Editor of gasolin) last week and he told me that they where in US a mount ago to lokate the possibility to print a american copy of the magazin some where in the US. Because its to expensive to mail it from Sweden to the US

5. Gold.

6. mercjoe

mercjoe

That magazine rules. Per Webb, a really nice guy and a HAMBER went to Buenos Aires a few weeks a go and left me 6 issues. We were supposed to meet but didnt have the time.

The magazine layout/desing is awesome, the cars picked up for shootings/articles are just perfect. A trully Hot rod, Kustom culture mag. The articles must be great to read also, but swedish...
    Anyhow I'll get a subscription and maybe learn some swedish along.

Wouldnt it be possible to have an english version of the mag printed ?
    I think its worth it.

D.

7. sled

sled

diego,mattias is already tryin since some time to publish an english version of the mag....guess they are figgerin out how and where is much convenient for them...

they know the rag is much appreciate it worldwide and lots of guys are screamin for the english one...includin me!!!

btw,comparin to the first issues qualitywise is improvin on layout too

Per is a great guy,but the whole gang is really devoted ...they can only grow,lots of great roots and passion there...

got all issues here in mexico myself,have some good swedish pushers....

ah,no idea how to get em out of sweden anyway,but just mail maybe Per and he'll tell ya...

8. mercjoe

mercjoe

Any news about the english version of gasoline Mag ?

9. Hi!
    We are now in the process of starting up a US version of the website. This means people here in the US can purchase subscriptions, backissues and merch. And yes, we are constantly looking into a english version of the magazine, released on a regular basis. Things are about to happen here. Meanwhile, please follow and support us on FB and our websites. More news to be posted shortly!!

10. We are up and running now. Visit us at: www.gasolinemagazine.us

You can purchase subscriptions, back issues and merch!

11. scrubba

scrubba

Hank has been in touch with me on the magazine . The copy he sent me is very nice too , as in editorial content and photo layout techniques . Now one thing I want clear , jus cause he's maybe going to publish a story of the Zeppelin diner that I built either . The magazine really is one of the better publications I have ever glanced at and I'm damn picky too !!!!!!!!!!!! scrubba

12. Thank you for the kind words. We are constantly trying to improve the magazine, so please let us know what you think / Hank

13. So is the magazine available in English?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

14. No it is not, yet. Right now it's all in Swedish but we are working towards an all english version. Stay updated on our websites and FB about this.

Thank you / Hank

15. 11/2013 has just arrived and is available for purchase.

Read about:
    The Nighttrain, a low and slick -67 Impala
    Flat Out..A-Bombers latest shindig with only pre 1934 Hot Rods allowed!!
    Hot Rod Reunion, Bakersfield..we where there for the 10th straight year
    Los Boulevardos - Cruise By The Lake
    -66 Satellite with a Hemi
    ....roadsters, coupes, vans, muscle cars, bikes and lots more.

130 thick glossy pages, all in color!!

www.gasolinemagazine.us

Attached Files: