Register now to get rid of these ads!

RUST REVIVAL who all's going..................

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mojo273, May 3, 2007.

1. mojo273

mojo273
    Member Emeritus

Hey everyone, I'm getting pretty psyched about this show and
    was wondering who's going and watcha drivin?
    I'll have my 52 chevy there one way or another....
    Let's hear the reviva-list (damn that was lame:rolleyes: )

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

well, imma be there i think!:) :D

3. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

I'll be down there Fri in my 93 Surburban dragging my ASS behind ( 1981 BURRO travel trailer ) to help out as needed, Get rowdy, and have one great time.
    By the way can I camp there Friday night too????

Jim H

4. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

I'm gonna be there in one of these depending on what the weather looks like. I think Todd's worked pretty hard on gettin this right. Looks to be alot of fun. Gary

Attached Files:

5. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

We'll be there! (6-7 cars minimum), just got hotel rooms tonight. (the girls on the trip weren't to keen on camping:rolleyes:)

6. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

hope you got them at the super 8! thats the only one i cut a deal with!:eek:
    funny most the mo boys are way to friggin cheap to get rooms ...there all campin!!!!:D
    but i got the room, if not,, my yards only 5 miles south and its full of old cars and as big as wayland!;)

7. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Yea they are at the Super 8, but now that I think of it....My buddy made the reservations, mentioned that we were coming for a car show, but didn't get any discount I think???, he said rooms were about $71.

8. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Never mind, just called and got the discounted rooms! Thanks Breeder!

9. mojo273

mojo273
    Member Emeritus

I like to call it thrifty:D :rolleyes: besides no motel = more beer and fun money!:D :D ;)

10. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Jim, Charley, and anyone else thats to cheap, umm, "thrifty";) , there will be enough room around back of our bar for camping! but remember theres NO WATER OR POWER behind there~!porta pottys are the only thing you'll have to tidy up in!:D thats clear on the website, but i just want to remind ya!:)

11. mojo273

mojo273
    Member Emeritus

Yeah Todd well I was thinkin about putting together a makeshift shower ya know give everybody an extra lil show..........a gravity flow show........damn I started drinkin too early again:eek: :rolleyes:

12. BinderRod

BinderRod

I am driving my 39 International. I think I have to check my route there so that I can knock off a few gas stations along the way. At 3.00 per gal for 87 octane makes me want to rethink the dual carbs on my truck.

13. I'll be there with my 53 Cheby even if it has to come down on a trailer ...Going down on Friday before to drink some beers and eat some steak sandwiches at breeders bar and grill lol

14. CrazyD

CrazyD

Steak sandwich man you and Fiddy must of ate half a dozen of those:D

I will be there bringing 4 wheels or two wheels!!

15. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

Plan on leaving super early sat morning, and just tossing out a sleeping bag that night. Not sure what I'll do if it rains!!! Anyone want to get a convoy from Central MO??

16. breederswife

breederswife

i think ill order an extra case of those for you vagabond boys!;)
    ill be cooking during alot of the show but, im trying to work it out so i can come and visit all the folks.
    see ya in less then a month,

Shana

PS. ill be driving a 05 trailblazer, but i promise ill park out back:p

hey, it drove the drunken hubby and his drunken kropdusters all over at the pileup, so it has some good in it!:D

17. singledownloop

singledownloop

So Shana are you going to be the designated driver for the weekend?It seems like june will never get here.I can't wait,it'll be a little busier then the last hamb get together at your place huh :)

18. Mrs Beaner and I will be there.
    We'll be there in the Pusher, its loud 'n' obnoxious, old and beat up, actually nuthin' much that anyone wants to see but we'll be there.

[​IMG]

Oh BTW someone is supposed to be bringin' me some heads from Standard Speedshop, so look for the handicap tag :D

19. timebombkustoms

timebombkustoms
    from Indiana

I will be there as a vendor and cant wait so everyone be ready to get your stuff pinstriped! I will also be at the preparty taking pics and taking pics at the show for ol skool roads/ck delux magazine.I signed on as a sponsor of the show and really want it to take off!

20. Greezy

Greezy

Oh I suppose I'll be there...I'll be bringing my jalopy.

[​IMG]

21. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Is there anyone from the mid-Indiana, i.e. Indy area who is going? I have a VERY special and VERY fragile, (ain't no way I can pack to ship) item that breeder needs for the show.

PLEASE PM me if you can help. I'm near Dayton, OH and can bring it to you.

Thanks,
    Vance

22. Greezy

Greezy

How big and how fragile is it? Im through that way at least twice a week.

23. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

The Rebel Wire guys are looking forward to coming up as vendors and sponsors. Bob's driving up to my place from TN on Thursday, then we're headin' to Wayland on Friday. I've got a feeling this is gonna be fun!!!!

Glenn

24. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Greezy - It's a trophy and it's too fragile to pack and trust with any dock monkeys. If you drive a big truck through here, I'm sure it could rest comfortably on your sleeper bunk.

Vance

25. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

homos... i aint goin. Todd is gonna be there screamin about how he's gotta pee, and i cant stand the sound of chicks screamin

:D

26. breederswife

breederswife

God Bless you Fiddy for remembering that:D . I fully expect Todd to be in that bad of shape or worse for your second visit. Can't wait to see you and hope you can bring your wife with you. You did know that I started a support group for HAMB wives, she will fit right in:D . See you soon, the HONORARY Vagabond Saint.

27. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

man, thats good news..who need's rat rodz here anyway!:p

he's is bringing dawn, but no need for a support group///its only friday and saturday! thats so not enough time to cure anyone!;)

welp, i gotta pee...later:eek:

fiddy, you smart ass:( :D

28. big otis

big otis
    from omaha, ne

i'm going and i'm bringin' the hood ratz with me. (god help us all) we should have 4 or 5 cars. my wife and i will be driving this hunk of shit. see you there!!!!
    -otis

[​IMG]

29. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

long live the *Rat Rod* :rolleyes:

big otis, you got any more pics of that underslung front? bitchin :cool:

30. Hotrod F-1

Hotrod F-1
    from OK

I'll be there for you Todd. :rolleyes: