Register now to get rid of these ads!

looking for some car clubs in georgia

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tylerb, Apr 30, 2007.

1. tylerb

tylerb

hey guys im looking for some car clubs around here to join. i just wanna hang out with some like minded people let me know if you know of any

2. chopped

chopped

You got a sock?

3. The last guy that asked to join got this response....

Come on out and hang around, bring beer, get dirty, get drunk, piss in the yard a few hundred times, come on a few road trips, get to know the true meaning of painful humiliation, save Christmas, steal a bum sign, rub one out in the South Austin Speed Shop, buy tons of beer for the club, buy more beer for the club, wake up face down in duck poop once or twice, dance with a downie in Nashville, learn to cook brats, remember the names of everyone's wives, children and dogs (not necessarily in that order), cheer at a Sock Fucker wedding, buy more beer, fetch a gas can, get drunk with at least two Sock Fucker's dads, successfully pass a "find the Green Mountain Gringo salsa" blind taste-test and not bitch when one of the bowls has used flathead motor oil in it, cheer at a Sock Fucker divorce, cut Dave's hair in a parking lot, camp at Brad's fucking sub-arctic swap meet, supply the moonshine, hug Hog Mountain Terry's wife, buy more beer, find Dave's 9/16" socket, drive the '46 home drunk, put Tyler up for a night, defend Josh's right to Sharpie, tell us about at least 2 junk yards we've never been to, and light your dick on fire in Austin.

Then we'll talk.

Until then, You're welcome to come on out and hang around (as long as you brings beer). You might be a sock fucker, but you ain't no Sock Fucker.

Clubs are like family. Highly dysfunctional in our case. :D

4. Damn Big A, I've done most of that and I just hang out for grins.

I was told however that I am supposed to Defend against Josh and
    the Sharpie, not his right TO Sharpie.

5. Uhm....Andrew has some issues.....which we will discuss later.
    Come on out to the North GA swap meet at Lanier speedway this weekend.

Several options:
    - Look for a siver Dodge 2500 with a Texas Flatbed on it.
    - Look for a 54 Chevy 210 with a sock on the antennae.
    - Ask whoever is running the gate "Where are the rest of the sick bastards hanging out".
    - Follow the smell of Bratwurst.

And....btw, where in North Ga are you from?

6. tylerb

tylerb

i live in Dahlonega near Gainesville. is the swap meet this sunday? i should be studying for exams but the swap meet looks more tempting. i will prob. be there i drive a pearl white 65 galaxie with a 406 Tri-power setup, you cant miss it

7. Yea, what he said.
    And obviously,in our little family Andrew is the eloquent one. He also has a good memory even when extremely intoxicated:eek: .

8. Hmm, I built one of those about twenty years ago for a Navy Buddy.

Yup, this Sunday. Bring a cooler and an appetite for Brats.

9. tylerb

tylerb

ill be there what time do you guys get started

10. big A.......

you just made me piss myself again, thank god i'm doing my naked hamb surfing and don't need to clean myself, just butters.....

stevie....who says i'll be in a 54???

11. Your poor dog should know better than to sleep under your computer desk.

You going to have the '31 on the road?!! Damn, I'm feeling far away these days.

tylerb, seriously, the best/only way to get involved in ANY club is to get to know the guys. Come out to various events, participate, put faces to names etc. If you want to learn about cars you're in a good place to do it. Once people know who you are and see what you're made of then you might get invited to hang out at someone's garage, crawl through a junk yard or whatever. Takes time.

Sounds like a cool Galaxie. A buddy of mine had a '65 convert a long time ago. Lots of good fun in that car.

I don't know who's going this Sunday (I'm a little far away for the drive right now). The SFCC usually rolls in about the time everyone else is leaving :D Maybe they're trying to tell us something.

12. So....does this mean you have a new flywheel in the truck?
    COOL!!

"Oh Sock Fuckers.....come out and Plaaaayyyyeeeeaayy".

The 'Matron Fornicators' will be there also.

13. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

You come on back any time brother!

We'd be damned glad to have ya'!

14. i miss big A....

drags are about a month away........just so you don't forget

15. tylerb

tylerb

yah im gonna def be there this weekend actually im pretty excited i go to the year one braselton bash shows all the time but there are nothing but cookie cutter cars there nothing but camaros, chevelles and other various chevy products that once you have seen one you have seen them all dont even get me started. anyway what time does everyone start showing up? ill see if i cant find some of you guys also

16. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Damn I miss all da good stuff. I gotta do that fucking outta town work deal. Why can't win the lottery like every other white trash hunk of shit here in GA. Anyways.

basically we drink beer and have fun. we're a small group (mainly due to scarring after the initiation) of 4(me , Tudor, pbrmeasap, and Greenmtboy) + 1 in GA (stealth cruiser is the +1, he is a honorary member mainly because if a smooth silky words he says to your wife about how to insure you will have boy's when baby time comes, the wife and I still laugh our ass about that one). and we have a member in Canada (Big fuckin A, when you comin back, we miss ya) so I guess we are international now. We all have fucked up senses of humor and love beer. We are close friends that make up a loose car club.

17. Shane T.

Shane T.

The SF'ers are a weird bunch of guys for sure, but a good group,seems to be, none the less.

18. who's in the matron fornicators? I need to look up the word Matron.

anyway - Tyler - you can either be on my side or risk getting sharpied yourself -its up to you! I was thinking the little black truck would look cool with some sharpie flames.

are you driving back for Dixie Fried? I'll need to get my design laid out. think you can make it 5/26 for RWYB?

see ya soon TylerB, looking forward to meeting ya. I usually get there around 9 - or 10, not sure if I'll be at this one.

19. tylerb

tylerb

alright hopefully i will see all you guys there me and my buddy should be in the galaxie im sure you wont be able to miss us

20. Matron = 1 a : a married woman usually marked by dignified maturity or social distinction b : a woman who supervises women or children (as in a school or police station) c : the chief officer in a women's organization
    2 : a female animal kept for breeding

If I know Stevie - its Number 2

21. at least we don't have mullets -

22. Shane T.

Shane T.

And you don't follow people to the port-o-jons either. How about Dixie Fried everybody going? I am going to have to stay the nite this year.
    Shane T.

23. we won't be hard to find.....beleive me

Josh, you'll make it, remember you have to take your dad to the coolest swap around....or atleast tell him that

24. you're right - by Sunday I'll need to get out after having the whole family at the house.

25. Josh, your old man has to do a burn out at the swap... it's tradition :D

This thread about Georgia clubs has turned into a SFCC party. What about the other clubs in and around GA?

Poor Boys
    Odd Rods
    Road Kings
    Butchers?

There have gotta be a few more...

Matron Fornicators?!

26. chopped

chopped

I should have kept quiet on this. Cause your going, keep in mind. I am NOT a member. These guys scare me, I only go to the swap on the third Sun. when I'm sure their not there. This weekend I'm going to Knoxville just to put some miles between us.

27. were the only 'kool' one i guess....
    butchers are gone....

FYI chopped, surprise surprise.....some of us might be lurking in knoxville....beware....beware....

28. you can run, but ya can't hide...

29. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Have we met you? Cause we're really not that bad.

30. As in "MILF....it's what's for dinner"

Mother Fuckers just sounds so.....fuckin offensive.

You guys have your socks...
    We have someone who makes breakfast the next morning.:D

It's getting more difficult every year to find a woman in this age group that doesn't have kids.

Jeff and Josh actually meet membership requirements.
    Dave is just a torn piece of latex away from membership.

As for other clubs..not sure why the Road Kings haven't chimed in.
    Maybe they aren't looking for new members.