Register now to get rid of these ads!

STL Chuck-A-Burger Cruise April 28

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nick32vic, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Saturday there is a cruise at Chuck-A-Burger in St. Charles.

Whos going? Im thinking I'll be there. Especially if the weather is nice.

2. 53dodgekustom

53dodgekustom

next Sat.? Sounds good to me. We were all at Johny Rockets last night. First one of the year so it was packed. I got to see Brocco's Plymouth coupe for the first time since it was finished. It looks awesome. I love the color. John had some nice striping put on the 3 window over the winter it looked good too. I need to start kicking some ass to get my car back together. I am supposed to get it back from the media blaster today but my uncle's trailer is being barrowed by someone else. O well. Is this the one that the Bomber's car club is putting on or is going to be how it used to be. (More Street rod oriented)

3. 53dodgekustom

53dodgekustom

Wow, I meant to PM you that. Must of clicked on the link and not realized it. Doh!

4. Merge

Merge

I was really amazed at the turn out last night at Johnny Rockets, great night! Did you happen to see the green 54 olds there, beautiful car!

5. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

I saw broccos coupe about a month ago and It looked good. I sent the PM to John too. Im pretty sure its the bombers cruise.

I didn't get to make Jonny Rockets last night. I had to work. I actually get a saturday night off next week so im definately gonna try to go to the cruise. Id like to get a bunch of guys to go.

6. atch

atch

so how you gonna party at chuck-a-burger's saturday night 'till the cows come home and be at riverport (i'm sorry; mo bank pavillion) by O-dark-thirty sunday morning???

7. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

The Apr. 28th show is not the one we are putting on. It's just a regular show. Our first will be May 26th, at the rock road store.

[​IMG]

The 15th is gonna be rad! Live bands, booze etc.

8. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

are you guys still gonna be there?

9. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Yea, of course. I know I will. It's my dads place so I'm usually at all of them. Look for a '57 wagon in gray primer.

10. LilDuec

LilDuec

Yeah Johnny Rockets was pretty sweet last night. A good turn out! I didnt take the Duece though, had a couple pregnant ladies with me (one of them being my fiance) so I had to leave it at home and take the daily. I personally liked the "tricked out" '04 Cavailier and the brand new Hummer H3 with the sticker for the plate still on it! Man I cant find those cars ANYWHERE!! Thank god they drove em to the show! Ha ha!! Anyways, wish I could go next week but I'm for sure gonna make the show on May 26th. Sounds like a good time! Plus I gotta get up at the butt crack of dawn to be at Riverport......er..U.M.B Bank Pavilion....er...what the hell is it called now????

11. 53dodgekustom

53dodgekustom

That Old's has been running around for a good 2-3 years now. The older couple that own it now bought it from the original owner. It still wears the original slightly faded green paint that has been waxed down to the primer on some off the sharp edges. It still has the original yellowed white wall spare with the sticker on it. Very low miles but they DRIVE it to every small show and cruise everywhere around here.

12. 53dodgekustom

53dodgekustom

Ha. Ha. I was supposed to work but I didn't show up. It was my second to last day there. FUCK BURGER KING! :eek:

13. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

I guess I may be there in my RPU, I'm going up to Union to check out a possible trade for a 51 Henry J, so I figured I'd blast by Chuck A Burger while I'm semi close! about how may cars turn out? Jefferson City , Mo has their cruise that night as well, and it brings in about 200 or so cars, but the same old shit every month. I've been wanting to do Chuck A Burger for a while, so basically I'm asking is it worth my 2 hr drive? Later, Rusty.

14. Plowboy

Plowboy

I would try to come down there Nicky but I heard a rumor that Knuckel Grager is playing in Champaign that night......

15. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Well, I'm not sure how well the turn out will be. It's sort of a we'll see when we get there type of thing. I'd say about a hundred or so cars. We usually have a full lot and its a decent size. The swap meet is the next day which might impact the turn out. Still its a good time. But be sure to check out our club night in May, and the BOMB RUN in Sept.!

16. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

I will be there if my rocker arms come in hopefully they get here today so if y'all see the green monster stop by say hi!

17. bigken

bigken

If ya see either of these cars, stop in and visit with my folks...........They do the Chuck-a-Burger gigs all the time. Oh yea, tell 'em they live too damn close to Joplin, to miss the HAMB Drags.............
    Thanks

Attached Files:

18. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

Update the rocker arms are in a new oil pump is in and I will definetly be there the car is thumping like crazy now I love it! .510 lift and glasspacks forever!-Paul

19. DirtyDan

DirtyDan

Is the cruise on Friday or Sat?... I pulled this from the Hemmings show listings it says the 28'th which is Saturday but says Friday :confused:

I'm gonna try to make it... Can't miss Elvis!

http://http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=lakerscarclub

"APR 28 FRIDAY[FONT=Times New Roman,Times] ~ (rescheduled from April 13th) Chuck-A-Burger Friday Nite Cruise ~Featuring Steve Davis as Elvis ~We're 50 years old ~ info: (314) 916-1957 or email[FONT=Times New Roman,Times] or visit www.chuckaburger.com ~ 3150 Elm Point Industrial Drive ~ [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]ST. CHARLES, MO."[/FONT]

20. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Im pretty sure its Saturday. What time should I get there to get a parking spot? I hear it gets pretty full real early.

21. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

I think Greasy and I are going to try and make it, probably shoot for 4 in the afternoon, or is that too late?? I hate to drive that far and not get to park there. Later, Rusty.

22. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

COOL! Greasy as in Greezy?

Im wondering about what time to get there too.

23. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

I'm planning on 4 as well so maybe I'll make it 3:30 and sit around awhile I dunno. Hopefully see you guys there.

24. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

Yeah, I meant Greezy, but he is really greasy, he said he might drive the 40 up there. If he ain't CHICKEN!!! As long as I can get a tag along from the area, I'm in. I just hate to do that drive alone. Later, rusty.

25. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Cool, hope both you guys make it. Id love to see Greezys car in person. What are you gonna be drivin Rusty?

I may get there around 3:45 or so. See ya there usmc.

26. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

I'll most likely be in the RPU, 41 Willys for back up.

Attached Files:

27. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

Oh, this will be at the CuckA Burger off 170 in St Charles right??

28. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

no, the new one off of 370 you'll come in 70 east I'm assuming get off at 370 east and go to the Elm&Newtown Blvd exit make a right at the light and go down around 2 blocks its on the right side you can't miss it after the MCDonalds make a right and you're there

29. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

If Elvis is there and the weather is nice, it will be hard to find a spot after 4:30 or so. Hopefully I will make it sometime that evening. (I'm working at the rock road store that day)

30. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Hey BombersStl, Whats the address at the location its gonna be at on saturday night? I think i need to mapquest it. haha