Register now to get rid of these ads!

Choppers show, lots of pics.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Don Moyer, Apr 13, 2007.

1. chromedaddyo

chromedaddyo
    from Ohio

"I thought I might finally meet the famous Don Moyer "

OMG I just laughed Pepsi through my nose !!!!!!!!!

Dave

2. Yep, I was there, I even heard you were lookin for me........Now I am blushing:eek: cause the famous hot rod chick is calling me famous...I had alot of people say they voted for the Rebel Reaper, thanks, but the car shows are not what that thing was created for. Funny story, this guy walks up with a stack of old drag racing pics, and he looks perplexed. He goes " I have been taking pictures of all the area drags since 1965..........and I have never seen this car run!" I told him not to worry as it has only run one year. He, as many, cant believe its new! Made my day........ Sorry I missed you again. Maybe you and the crue can come up for a club meeting one of these days! Don

3. Here is a pic of the Rebel Reaper with my kids on saturday night. It was my twins birthday. We took the limo to Alexanders then when we got back they opened their presents by the 32 and I had the dj dedicate Happy Happy Birthday to them.

Attached Files:

4. Hopefully there was something mixed with the pepsi! :D

5. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

"I told him not to worry as it has only run one year."

I seen it for the first time last year at Thompson. I do believe you were doing a tranny change on the ground.

Later, Bill

6. yep, still having problems with that "new" trans, just pulled it out and put the spare back in....

7. flypa38

flypa38

Dangit Putch!
    I was just about to call you and tell you there was pics of yer car on here! Beat me to it.....Holy crap that Nailhead looks a hell of alot better than then we yanked it outta the wagon in the driveway!!!!
    JB

8. Builtforsin

Builtforsin

I'd like to see more of that McCulloch blown, dual quad Ford engine....

Looks like a pretty rare setup

9. chromedaddyo

chromedaddyo
    from Ohio

Wasn't that Ray's 57 Fairlane? from Mantua? I thought he had 2 blowers on it at one time.

Dave

10. Builtforsin

Builtforsin

It's bitchin' either way. Factory isn't it?

11. Maybe someone else took more pics. The owner did say it was a factory set up.....

12. cruisinkruty

cruisinkruty

Prize winners: Jason won the tool box,Jerry won the Mig welder,Ryan won the floor jack. I have no last names as the tickets merely had there first names and phone number....All were quite HAPPY!:)

13. Heyman, thanks again for a great show!

14. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK