Register now to get rid of these ads!

Choppers show, lots of pics.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Don Moyer, Apr 13, 2007.

1. As usuall a kick ass show. Thanks Choppers!

Attached Files:

2. more pics....

Attached Files:

3. some more...

Attached Files:

4. more pics. actually talked so much I missed some of the cars in one of the three halls. Definetly a must see this weekend if in the area!

Attached Files:

5. thanks for the pics!

6. btt for the mourning

7. UPSrodder

UPSrodder

Nice pre view, will see ya on sunday

8. Good pics,thanks.

9. Vicious_Cycle

Vicious_Cycle

Thanks!

Now I don't need to drive to Cleveland. ;)

10. come on now, support your local choppers and go see the show. It is only $5 per person and parking is free. They got some killer door prizes too! You can also check out the Leroy-Thompson bike that was just on TLC that won the bike build off.

11. chromedaddyo

chromedaddyo
    from Ohio

Hey Don, Looks good. I gotta work all weekend but I will see you all there Sat. night. Look me up at the Pistons hot rod association area. Or just look for the club jackets. I am the Piston with the Fu manchu. (and full head of hair)

The Choppers show is like the first sign of spring in this area, and always a good time.

Dave:cool:
    Pistons Rule!

12. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

Don, Nice pics man. It was nice talking to you and Brett (screename?)

Later,Bill

13. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

Thanks for the pics Don........Wish I was home, so I could have gone with you all, and hang out with the Pist-on-----s........and the great Chopper guys...., them Choppers put on a great show and what a history they have...Littleman

14. Mr. OAM

Mr. OAM
    from Ohio

I was there last year. It's right here in North Olmsted where I live. Lots of incredible looking cars. An old school hotrodder's "must see". If you didn't make it this year mark your calendars for next year.

Steve

15. chromedaddyo

chromedaddyo
    from Ohio

Pist-on-----s... WTF Dave? Just wait til you get back!

Dave

16. Sounds like a rumble!

17. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

Ha Ha ............I mean't no harm...just feeling brave since I am so far away...........................Don please tell Stan his car looks great, good to see it back together, I like the flames !!!!!..Littleman

18. chromedaddyo

chromedaddyo
    from Ohio

No rumble, Chicken race!

Dave

19. Lots of people liked his car. It was a good weekend for him. He wants to get the flames striped but there was some dirt in the clear coat so they are gonna sand and spray again. Chris is a pretty cool dude and wants to get a gasser/hot rod so he may be around for a while......

Bill, it was nice meeting you finally and your wife, good luck on the a sedan project and don't hesitate to call if you have any questions....

20. Ace Brown

Ace Brown
    from OH

Don, thanks for taking those photos! i haven't gotten the chance to meet you yet, but Kevin from the Choppers keeps dropping your name. One of these days i'm sure we will. Thanks again!
    -Ace
    (p.s.
    i had the nailhead powered 31 tudor over in the corner)

21. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

Ace, I seen you Saturday but you were busy BSing. When I came back you were gone. Car looks good though..........

Later,Bill

22. Mike53

Mike53

We came Sun and had a good time,$5 was great,loved the old drag cars,and the old 38 or so ex stockcar from Nebraska with the wide fives.Didnt stick around for the meet an greet,almost said something to the guys pinstriping tho,maybe next year.

23. Ace, yep, loved your car....I missed the meet & greet on sat but made the one on sunday..

Don

24. Gasser57

Gasser57

Thanks to all that made it out. Some of the best cars in Cleveland spent the weekend and made for an unbelievable show. I'm still drooling over Stan's 55 Ford gasser....wow.

25. yeah,
    Stans 55 is pretty bonerrific.:D

26. My favorite is the first one in the second set of pix! :) See, I figure if I keep sucking up to the owner, when he wants to sell it cheap, he'll come to me. ;)

Looks like it was a cool show. Thanks for the pix.

Jay

27. Ha,ha, Jay, the new owner lives in Texas.....I will be sure to forward your sucking up to him! :D I am going to miss that car, but I didnt get to drive it much so I am not too attached.....

Don

28. Damn. If I knew you sold it, I wouldn't have said all those nice things. :)

Oh well, I guess I gotta suck up to someone else now...

Jay

29. Now I just feel used...:)

30. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Made the one on Sunday? I must have been at the other one on Sunday at two at the pinstriping both.....
    I thought I might finally meet the famous Don Moyer but I didn't see you around.....oh well, maybe next time! :D

I voted for the Rebel Reaper 8 times, it is amazing how many people drop those slips! ;)