Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ebay jackass...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by monsterflake, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monsterflake

monsterflake

i'v never sold anything on ebay, so when i decided to get rid of my 76 trans am, i really wasn't prepared for some dipshit's personal attack. if it was somebody i knew, it might be different, but this guy is a complete stranger.

here's his 'question to the seller' for my auction. see if i mention the fact that it 'may' have some rust issues.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130096737453

"[FONT=Arial, Verdana]hey, I'm scrollin through the t/a ads and I see this rusted bumble bee and just start laughin my ass off! then I see that bloated beer belly trailer park manager in the shot and just start laughin even harder. shouldn't you change the ad to read 76 trans am yadda yadda and complete err completely a piece of rusty shit just like the trailer i live in?
    rust issues? dude, save your breath for the tow truck guy who hauls this ecological eye sore off to the trash crusher. How pathetic and desperate are you? if this yellow pile of shit has been sittin in your back area since 03, the rest of the trailer park folks must really be pissed at all the garbage you seem to like accumulating and piling up around you. what the hell does your toilet look like besides your pee stained diaper you have to wear cause you're too fat and lazy to drop your drawers to pinch a loaf? too bad you don't have a bulls eye on your beer soaked T-shirt, you'd make good bow hunting target practice."

all this from a guy whose last purchase was this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320093249351

:rolleyes:
    [/FONT]

2. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Steve, obviously the guy is a total DICK, exactly why I don't mess with e-bay. See ya Gary

3. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

Report him and his rants to ebay.

4. Degreaser

Degreaser

The pud probably drives a Scion with spinners and a Star Trek sticker on the back.

5. Tony

Tony

There's asshole's all over the place, and many of them seem to frequent eBay, i've delt with many myself. What i find amusing is that he's ripping on a car that HE took the time to look at. Must have been some sort of interest or he would have never even known it was there.
    Don't sweat it man, what go's around come's around and chances are hes had his share already....or he wouldn't be a tough guy behind a pc..think he'd say that in person?? doubt it.
    I'd probably repost it as well. Nothing might come out of it, but i'd do it for the slim chance something will.
    Good luck with the sale.

6. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Ok dont take his wrong dude but im laughing and i know i shouldnt.. You got an email fo him? we could have some fun .. I actually had an email addy that was [email protected]
    Dave

7. chaddilac

chaddilac

He's a quad?? isn't he kin to that guy that had that cool drive in closed down in Cali a couple years ago cause it didn't have wheelchair ramps and access to the toilet??

Ask him if he's typing with a chopstick in his mouth?

8. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Don't worry about this asshole, that guy is probably so bored out of his mind, that all he can do is, sit on the computer and write shit all day.
    I acctually never had any such problems dealing with e-bay.
    Don't let it get you down.

9. El Tortuga

El Tortuga

This is typical e-bay stuff. I just sold a really decent 68 bee on e-bay and had so many guys busting my nuts on it was unreal. The guy that e-mailed you all this crap is probably a buddy of someone who is really interested. I finally figured that out when I was getting a lot calls from the same area code on the 68 bee.

10. 2manybillz

2manybillz

When you get an A-hole question, don't dignify it with an answer, just delete the "question". That's what I do, no sense wasting time arguing with morons.

11. 31whitey

31whitey

i at first thought it would have been a friend messing around, BUT this just sounds like a smart assed school boy trying to look like a rad dude for his snot nosed buddies...my guess is he would have said what ever to whom ever...like a prank call...betcha a few guys got the same response...

12. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

By the way can i get your reserve..:)
    Just kidding
    Dave

13. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

You are in the right on this one....you are pointing out what is wrong with the car and not hiding anything...I wish more people were like you!

14. wvenfield

wvenfield

Yeah, I'm going to screw with him. I have an ebay screw with people account.

Gets lonely in the folks basement.

15. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

My guess is a teenage boy and a couple of his friends who he is trying to impress. His parents would be ashamed. I meet some good people on Ebay who become repeat customers. We've had them come here from all over. But there is one in every crowd. Sorry he found you.

16. Section 8

Section 8
    from AZ

If it makes you feel any better, Craig's list is even worse.

17. Never before in the history of mankind has a mechanism been created that will smoke out more jerkoffs then ebay. I wouldn't take it to heart, its just the cost of doin' business on there. There sure are a lot of knuckleheads out there though...

18. houseofhotrods

houseofhotrods

Best way yto get 'em back is don't even reply. Or if you do, don't post it to the ad. When you postit to the listing - he wins, and thats what Mr small pecker wants. The cool thing about answering questions like that is you have the choice of posting it or not. Also if you hit reply on your computer - it will give you either his email address, or '[email protected]' Which he would have used if he is the chicken shit I would suspect. Don't get too rude within ebay, but if you have his email address, boy can you have fun.
    Someone has given him wedgies or black eyes as a child, and his power now is being a big man behind his screen and keyboard. Kick his ass mentally. You should also have his eBay ID - look on his feedback and push items for sale, if you find out where he is, I bet someone here lives in his town. He needs a Craigslist ad asking for donations of scrap car batteries or washers and dryers, or fill dirt delivered to his house - only between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday, Or from 11 PM til 8 am - don't knock on door - just leave in yard or driveway! Never let the bastards get ya down - just have fun with it!! :)

19. monsterflake

monsterflake

he certainly did put a lot of effort into his 'question'. here's what i think he looks like...

this guy here is"down with the clowns", just as i imagine SEAHAWKS4U is...

[​IMG]

20. monsterflake

monsterflake

no, i'm the quad... ;)

i put up everybody's question, bad spelling, trades, offers, dumb things that have been answered already, whatever. it looks like lot of people are interested in it that way... :)

21. 1952henry

1952henry

Just picture the comic book guy from the Simpsons. "I'm not fat, I'm enormous.":D

or,:rolleyes:

Peter from Everybody Loves Raymond

22. BinderRod

BinderRod

Copy and paste his rant and send it to eBay. No one should have to put up with that kind of crap. I suspect that the best part of him ran down his dads leg.

23. I read you ebay ad and I wish that everyone was as up front about the condition of the items they're listing as you are. I got burned on a '48 Plymouth that I swear was not the one in the pictures.

It sounds to me like the jerk has a bad case of self-esteem and is projecting his fears about himself on to you. Ignore the little pudwacker. It'll just piss him off that you are rising to the bait. I'd say report him to ebay but I have doubts that it'll do much good. My experience with ebay leads me to believe that if it doesn't cost them money, they don't care.

And I think 1952henry nailed.

24. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

You guys are wasting your energy on stuff like this?
    Why let it take up space in your head...Who gives a f@ck!

25. Slammed88

Slammed88
    from Canada

I get e-mails like that all the time when I list a project car for sale. I just try to ignore them, because, to be brutally honest; if they take the time and the effort to come up with such an elaborate letter when they gain absolutely nothing from doing so, their life probably stinks.

In fact, I saved an e-mail I got from a person off of eBay when I listed a project a few years back. I could post their e-mail address here if you guys wanted to have some fun with it. :D

26. metwiz

metwiz
    from Salinas CA

The only trouble is you can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent!

27. I bought some new wheels for my wifes Magnum,and decided to sell the stockers on e-gay. After three days worth of "will they fit a Camaro,Mustang,Honda(WTF!),minivan,etc,I decided never to use it again. $500 for 4 chrome,18" wheels,and tires,with about 40 miles on them. The tires alone cost more than that! The guy who ended up buying them,spent another $180,for me to ship them! He could've got some at a swapmeet where he lived for less.
    That's when I realized I was done with the whole thing. What a waste of my time. The guy who bought them is probably the guy who wanted them for his Honda.

28. heinz

heinz
    from CA

Screw him, do you really care what this guy thinks? You were honest, got bids on your car. The guy is an asshole, do what ya gotta do. You should not have to put up with that BS.

29. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Tell him the worst part of the C6 is they shaved off your mullet and that's why you can't drive the T/A anymore. At least you had the nuts to drive one, he's probably sitting in the back room of BestBuy with his buddies in the Geek Squad in between runs in their faggy little beetles.

Probably surfs the ditches on the way home looking for thrown out comic books. At least he's got GPS on his parents' car so he knows when to shut down those non-HAMB sites when they pull in the driveway and he's having a date with Rosie.

30. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

turn him in to ebay and then have all 20,000 plus members of the hamb harrass the shit outta the scumbag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.