Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sellers Equipped..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sellers Equipped, Feb 24, 2007.

1. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Wow. I remeber your truck in TRJ....unreal workmanship. The world needs more guys like this.

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

this deserves a commentary on the JJ from ryan!!!!!whatcha say boss???

unreal work steve!!!!!you must have sprung for the nice stick welder!;) :D

3. Big Dirty

Big Dirty

Look'n good Steve!!!!

Dirty

4. langy

langy
    Member Emeritus

Nice work Steve, Will try and look you up next time i'm in SoCal.

Tried to get your site but couldn't get it, Is it sellersequipped.com

Steve.

5. Harms Way

Harms Way

................... WE'RE UNWORTHY........

Really nice work! :),...... O.K. that does it,...... As soon as the ground thaws I am going to bury all my tools:(,..... I am heading out to the Garage now to throw rocks at at all my work,....:mad: ( if you can call it that in comparison.:eek:)

6. So that what's they meant when they said that you should make it fit before you weld.

7. mpls|cafe|racer

mpls|cafe|racer
    BANNED

There's some guys out there who are amazing in a technical sense with everything they do...

and there's the other guys who are past that and are amazingly artistic with the technicalities that they specialize in.

Good to see the work of one of the true artists.

-Jamal

8. UNREAL !!!!!!! beautiful work, I am really impressed.

9. davidvillajr

davidvillajr

WOW!!!

You make me want to be independently wealthy, so I can afford to quit my job and afford to apprentice with you!!!

Wonderful work, love all the bare metal shots.

10. monsterflake

monsterflake

that's some serious OCD :)

11. Dave Woods

Dave Woods
    from SoCal

Gee, maybe in twenty more years, you can get fat, divorce your wife, marry a trophy queen, hire a bunch of bozos to run your shop, have your work become a cliche, and then you can have a popular cable TV show and make millions...right, BC? Seriously, it's too bad guys with your talent don't get more attention. I could look at your stuff all day and not get bored. You rock.

12. Sellers Equipped

Sellers Equipped
    BANNED
    from San Jose

Hahahha you ask about the 55 Buick,, Notice the smaller 90 degree bend around the fan opening ,, Yer gonna trip when building that car i had a welder and a plasma,, thats it!. ... no beed roller with edgeing dies or 90 degree bends you could say .. ALL DONE WITH PAIR OF VICE GRIPS.. tripp huh I polished the texter off the ends and rounded the corners and set the tension soo it would'nt leave any marks,, takes about 3 pass's to bend a 90... then when done go back and hand file the area.. I never had the equipment,, just sat and thought about it,, those air cleaner pods on the 55,, banged over a heal Dolley clamped in a vice.. or the counsel the edges have a 1/2 inch radius i tacked tubing to the shape I cut left 3/4's of a inch and banged it over.. it's just simply little things,, just kinda stop and think where you want the metal to go.. ~S,

13. Sellers Equipped

Sellers Equipped
    BANNED
    from San Jose

Trip I was just talking to him,, told him about this site.. He's signed up today , ,told him about all the e-mails on the computer chit about his ride.. he could tell you alote more about it,, Thing is insane.. ooopps didnt see this,, well the ac condenser stand off does 2 things,, 1 allows you tol bolt everything to the inner fender,, 2nd,, even though there a fan there,, if you not any of the front view pics of the radiator support you'll see perforated steel in the front,, .well the stand off works as scoop to direct air to the condenser,

14. Sellers Equipped

Sellers Equipped
    BANNED
    from San Jose

Are YOU! still all BUTT HURT!!!!!!!!! are we gonna go there in the eys of the WORLD I"M GAME!!!!!!!!! AT LEAST I BUILD MY CARS!!!!!! Thats the problem with reading a e-mail,, no voice or tone.. chit was a joke there PREACHER GUY...get over it.. 2nd never said I drew ART WORK ,, I draw designs of what I'm going to build template's or renderings.. Hmmmmmmm hows that one there CABBY>>>> ohh yeah GOD BLESS YOU!!

15. Sellers Equipped

Sellers Equipped
    BANNED
    from San Jose

KIRK CALL measap.. have idea fer Billet PROOF that would F!@!@#ing kill it,, all's i can say it's take 2 seconds for everyone at the show,, they would all enjoy it and when its done it would be around for years to come,, every year they could come back and view it,, and think F!@#!@! I'm getting better.. shop 408-292-3900 YER DOG ~S,

16. Sellers Equipped

Sellers Equipped
    BANNED
    from San Jose

F!@#! YEAH I DO... never know when to say when ,, or I build somN take fer days,, come in the next morning and cut da chit off,,And spend the next three days doing it all over again.. Never satisfied,, and this is why it's soo hard for me to make a living,, never satisfied,

17. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Don't worry ACE, i'll build a car some day, may not come close to what you can build but i'll get 'er done:)

Now that i have one to drive and enjoy, done my research over time in what i like, i guess the next step is to learn how there put together in between my busy schedule.

Ps. caps mean your yelling ...why you yelling at me?

18. Sellers Equipped

Sellers Equipped
    BANNED
    from San Jose

Sorry didnt know that,,, the caps.. or is it CAB"S hahah i'm F@!!#@ing WiT YoU.. Hey did you research what we were talkN about Westergaurd!! styling.. And hey you better show up next week over at Peckers thingy.. wanted to add this bro,, you know as well as I know we have had some deep talks,, but were all in this for one thing,, the love of the cars and gettN yer Fab on ..

19. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Steve,
    I think the Westerguard thingy's been over done with the 36'ers.
    Not gonna touch this '35 much, it's got too much cool history behind it too mess with:) just a few touches but nothin major, just got some killer skirts for her though, i'll have to come by and show them too ya!

as far as Peck's goes, i'm gone every weekend this month for 3 weekends in a row on a cross country skate tour, my weekends are shot for awhile:(

I do love hotrods and want to know how they tick, just got a late start ... too busy living young and havin fun:)

be sure that i'll be by your shop every once in awhile to pick yer brain on how things get done, since your the new "sheriff" in town around here!

20. Sellers Equipped

Sellers Equipped
    BANNED
    from San Jose

Ahhh HEll here we goo AGAIN!!!..NI@#$!@A!! I ain't noo "sheriff " fer one....... Second I'll never know it all.. you really don't know me,, and I'll throw it right the F!@!@#! back at you,, If I hear you comN I'll make sure to PULL the door CHUT .. not even a week on here GETTN LIP!. get yer quarters READY! cause I'll play yer GAME!

21. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

It's a was compliment my friend and you couldn't even see that ...bummer:(

People are stoked on your work and it's been getting hyped up here as of latey, i think that's awesome, hence the term new sheriff, no harm intended.
    you think that's gettin lippy?
    why do keep thinkin i'm putting you down?

22. Sellers Equipped

Sellers Equipped
    BANNED
    from San Jose

Because you sent me private messages prior to you going back and posting that ,,seems like you dont know when to let it goo.. Done with it.. LATE!!!! good luck.............

23. aforget

aforget

OK, more stuff on the computer in teh 55 Buick can be found here: http://www.55buick.com/Carputer/carputer.htm

It is a hand built custom rig. Lot's of custom software, etc.
    [​IMG]

24. Sellers Equipped

Sellers Equipped
    BANNED
    from San Jose

Heres the deal....I'm setting the record straight.. about the comment TRACED ART WORK!!!!!

In RESPECT! to ALL the ARTISTS out there.........Over a month ago on the space,, I sent Cab a **private!!** message,, reffering to tracing his ART work.. not one the world could read,, I saw a pic he had up,, of him cutting out a template,, then using it to spray over ,, leaving a design, when template is pulled away..This was a joke,, a Straight up joke! ... no more no less.. We chatted back and forth and things were cool talking about his new ride... and about WESTERGAURD... Soo for him to take it the wrong way and post a remark to the world almost 2 months later.. , about what i said, and to preach how your suppose to walk the line of a Christian,, Hmmm gottA make you wonder.. what line in life he's walking.. Look I aint on this to disrespect any one of you artist's out there or builders,, or any of you.... I respect each and every one of you out there who is a artist..whether you trace, cut out,, hand do,, F!@#!@ ! I don't care how you do it,, its all the same ,, you could f!@#!@ing throw ROCKS at a piece of metal and paint, strip over it,, personally I DON"T care,, its all the same...... ART!!!!!!!!.. The guy who painted those VICE GRIPS F@!#!@,, that chit RULED think about it! genius,, using the jaws as a mouth,, SiCk.. we are all created equal in life,, though we are all different in our own ways,, This is what makes EACH and every one of us Stand out in life.. I respect and admire each one of you was has put there heart and soul in doing what they love and trying to make a living doing it! Or just in it for the love of the cars.. Sorry you dont get my sense of humor CAb.. So this shows HOW LAME.. things can get on the net.. Why do i hear that song in my head right now.. .. *Should I stay or should i Go now*!!.. I'm here to help out ,, I'm that type of m person I'll go out of my way, I have a problem saying to to one who needs help..and I'm over whelmed by all the -emails and repsonse's for my work,, never in my dreams would I ever think I would get reconized for my work this way.. Like you said quote Cab,, *Why cant a guy spend $60 grand in cars,, by skate boarding*,, soo why cant I charge the labor that I do,, when I have been doing this my whole life..and I finally went out on my own 2 1/2 years ago wit ha tool box.. just like you.. you have skate board.. or other artist's just have a brush.. and some paper.. whats the difference??? I know a few of ARTIST out there and they all know my sense of humor,, sorry you dont get it.. Funny I sent you my cell about 2 hrs ago,, I had to get to you where.. told you to ba a MAN! and call me and We will hash this chit out on the phone,, not over the net..,, what did you do send me yer # I felt i should just set the record straight..I will always stand my F!@#!@ing ground!...... Don"t worries I'll be calling you in 5 I'm not trying to portray my self ass a hard ass!I'm far from it... but when chit comes in life happens or things are said I'll step to it.. ~S,

25. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

I apologize once again Steve, my artistic "pride" got in the way with your comment and my feelers got hurt a bit ...it happens sometimes:)

I'm still working on my walk by the way, it's by no means perfected, but i try every day to turn the other cheak when offended and lose my sense of pride. It's one of those things that's hard to change over night when you've been so used to getting your friendly "vibe on" with friends for 40+ years and figure out that when push does come to shove and finally touch on a sore subject ...people get hurt. Didn't mean to tarnish your rep or give you a bad impression with people here on the Hamb in anyway and i am sorry if my sarcasm didn't sit well with ya.

Great talk on the phone by the way, wish we could have chatted more, but i was in hurry to catch a plane. we'll sorry Hambers for the little drama here.

Sellers a good guy, works hard, willing to help others out, started with not much and has developed a great skill at building Hotrods.

Love ya brother and God bless,
    CAB

26. 65 impala

65 impala

definitly nice work u get what u put into it ehhh:D

27. studhud

studhud

Sellers is a bad ass! I remember "I think it was you" at billet proof in alameda with the craziest flame thrower fire ball I have ever seen! It was freaking nuts! Flames must have been 80 to 100 feet out the back of your ride then I think you by accident backed up over the flaming puddle of gas on the ground. Totally f@#&ing crazy! Maybe that wasnt you but I think it was? I think you also took a break from cars good to see you doing your magic! I look at those pics and think of all the hours,days,week,months and years all that took its amazing. LTR Dave